Time to dust off the 25th Amendment

Is the President doing his best to protect the American people from Islamic terrorism?

• No

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
They were already radicalized against us. How stupid... "completely radicalized" ....oh, wait, I'm not ready, I need more radicalization! ...Dumb shit!

Saddam probably did have something to do with 9/11 because he helped finance the first attack on the WTC in the 90s.

Uh, no, he really didn't. That was organized by local radicals who had nothing to do with Saddam.

You see, the ugly truth about "radical" Islam, is that it is a relatively recent phenomenon. Before your Boy Reagan, most of our adversaries in the Middle East - Saddam, Khadafy, Arafat - were secularized and pro-Soviet.

And then Reagan, the Mossad and the CIA got the whacky idea to arm Islamic fundies to fight those commie bastards before they taught girls how to read or something.

Congress, yes, can impeach Obama, and the Senate will not convict him. Next.

We tried after 9/11, but you decided quickly to exploit the fears of other like-minded cowards to politicize it and turn it into a debacle.

No, you STUPID FUCK. After 9/11, Bush let Bin Laden get away, and decided to use fear as an excuse to attack Saddam Hussein, who had nothing to do with 9/11, but did make his father look bad once.

And when everyone figured out what he did, that's when people turned against the war, but by that time, the Iraqis people were so angry we had killed so many of them that they were completely radicalized against us. THAT'S what we are paying for now.

They were already radicalized against us. How stupid... "completely radicalized" ....oh, wait, I'm not ready, I need more radicalization! ...Dumb shit!

Saddam probably did have something to do with 9/11 because he helped finance the first attack on the WTC in the 90s. He was mad at us for running him out of Kuwait. He was letting radical Islamists train at Salman Pak. He was actively producing WMDs, most of which were spirited out to Syria before we invaded. Don't give a damn if this doesn't fit your narrative... don't give a damn about arguing it anymore.

Saddam was a piece of shit dictator who hated us and needed to go.. AND that was cool because we needed his country as a base of operations to launch attacks on radical Islam. Had we stuck with the strategy we'd probably have a handle on this by now. But... noooo... we had to politicize it and turn it into a debacle... a quagmire... Vietnam II. And THAT's what we're paying for now.

Saddam had zero to do with 9/11

BO should have been impeached and removed from office long ago, if there truly was a two party system and equal branches of government. Being a black liberal, he can do whatever he wants. He is untouchable.

No, nutter. He committed no high crimes or misdemeanors. You are insane
Oh Jillie my sweet, he is the greatest dear leader...the most high...the most infallible...in your small mind.

Your beloved leader has committed many impeachable offenses. If he were an old white R, he would have been long gone, long ago.

This makes him even more dangerous in this last year of his presidency. He can do whatever he wants and he knows it...and of course, you will like whatever he does.

BO should have been impeached and removed from office long ago, if there truly was a two party system and equal branches of government. Being a black liberal, he can do whatever he wants. He is untouchable.

Oh Jillie my sweet, he is the greatest dear leader...the most high...the most infallible...in your small mind.

Your beloved leader has committed many impeachable offenses. If he were an old white R, he would have been long gone, long ago.

This makes him even more dangerous in this last year of his presidency. He can do whatever he wants and he knows it...and of course, you will like whatever he does.

If he has committed many impeachable offences, then why don't you impeach him and quit whining about it you big lying baby?

If he has committed many impeachable offences, then why don't you impeach him and quit whining about it you big lying baby?
I would you idiot, but I am not a member of the House of Representatives.

I thought you elected all those pathetic mid term republicans to take care of that for you. What went wrong?

who said that, wackadoodle?

i simply said he did nothing that he could be impeached for.

of course, obama deranged loons don't get reality.

I thought you elected all those pathetic mid term republicans to take care of that for you. What went wrong?
Idiot. How could you confuse me with a Republican?

Idiot. How could you confuse me with a Republican?

Oh, I don't know.Could be because every one of your posts are nothing but right wing crap. Don't worry though. Lots of republicans are too embarrassed to admit their political affiliation and call themselves all kinds of silly things. They always vote republican though.

Multiple instances of treason and felony-level malfeasance, just for a start…

Treason is not 'not doing what the Republicans want'. Plain and simple.

Using the power of his office to take the side of invading foreign criminals against that of his own nation and its people. Obama has done this, as a matter of policy. And this clearly meets the Constitutional definition of treason, as found in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution. There is no way around it—President Obama has openly and unabashedly committed treason against his own nation and against his own countrymen. This is a capital offense, traditionally punished by the use of a firing squad. Not only does Mr. Obama deserve to be removed from office; he deserves to be put to death; and if the laws of this nation were properly upheld, then that is exactly what would happen.

Using the power of his office to take the side of invading foreign criminals against that of his own nation and its people. Obama has done this, as a matter of policy. And this clearly meets the Constitutional definition of treason, as found in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution. There is no way around it—President Obama has openly and unabashedly committed treason against his own nation and against his own countrymen. This is a capital offense, traditionally punished by the use of a firing squad. Not only does Mr. Obama deserve to be removed from office; he deserves to be put to death; and if the laws of this nation were properly upheld, then that is exactly what would happen.
This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

But he hasn't taken the side of "invading foreign criminals" has he? Also he has to respect the US Constitution which prevents the US govt doing certain things.

You're basically looking for reasons and trying to be creative in making it happen. I'm not buying it.

Forum List

Back