Time to do what needs to be done with Iran

First things first, Iran didnt do 9/11.

Ok, Iran didn't "do it", Iraq didn't "do it", Afghanistan didn't "do it", OBL didn't "do it", need I go on?

Just who the hell "did it"?

Ok, you say the Saudi's "did it". Does nation of birth trump sponsorship?

Does nation of birth trump training, logistics, and safe haven?

Does nation of birth trump actions?

Come on people, if it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, well you know the drill..............:eusa_wall:

Ok, Iran didn't "do it", Iraq didn't "do it", Afghanistan didn't "do it", OBL didn't "do it", need I go on?

Come on people, if it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, well you know the drill..............:eusa_wall:
What makes you think a nation was responsible. OBL was leading a "GROUP" that did it. That group was not a nation.

Well, Saudi Arabia did a fundraiser for al queda. We didn't bomb them.

The hijackers were saudi nationals... but we didn't bomb them.

Saudi madrassas are training terrorists... but we didn't bomb them.

The hijackers were trained, funded and sponsored out of Afghanistan and OBL was protected by the Taliban after 9/11. Oh...ok, we started to get that right...

And then Bush diverted all our resources to Iraq... er... notice a problem?

First off, you underestimate the power of the United States of America. We have a President who is not afraid to use it either, He has set the table quite nicely by surrounding Iran from Afghanastan, Iraq, Kuwaiit and the Persian Gulf. The United States can most definitly invade any country bar none for funding terrorism.

Incorrect.

It's you who are pretending we are in a WWII situation. We do go pre- emptive now. Thank you George Bush. We didn't learn from Pearl Harbor but 9/11 sealed the deal. No my friend, if we percieve a threat, we are in there. This is not WWII anymore.

No, its not. Now with the concetration of wealth its much easier for a small band of radicals to cause major damage. So you want to piss off more people...why exactly?

I don't care who Iran has ever invaded or not. They have plainly stated that Isreal will be wiped off the map. Our closest ally after Great Britain.

So now you want to invade countries because of what they say? That seems a bit silly. Are we going to keep to such a fascist like approach to speech when we occupy them as well?

By the way...just curious...where are you going to get all the troops for these little endeavors?

They are major suppliers of terrorism in Lebanon and many other areas. They are activly killing our men as we speak. Nuff said right there.

Cite please?

We have a chance to nip this whole jihad in the bud right now. You remind me of Neville Chamberlin. You don't get anywhere with appeasment. We are not imperialistic either. If we were, the world would long be ours by now.

So you don't think the world is ours...but yet you think we can invade countries for their speech?

I am not for nuking anybody unless they ask for it. See Hiroshima which was anything but a war crime. Are you an American or what?

I'd like the link where Hiroshima "asked for it".

As for China, they own what we ALLOW them to own. Let them continue poisioning our children and pets. It's inevitable we will be dealing with them too soon enough. As for occupation, thats where we can use NATO or the UN should it suit us.

Lmfao...if you invade Iran, the UN is not going to help you. If the US invades Iran, its on its own, boy.

You are the one living in fantasy if you think Americans are not up to it. Sure we are divided. Look at 2000 and 2004. There are still plenty of "real Americans" left to see it through. In fact, I predict Rudy will make it three in a row and he will lead America to TOTAL victory. Nobody wants war friend. But we gotta do what we gotta do. We didn't ask for it unless you listen to Rosie or Baghdad Sean Penn. Before you doubt the awesome power and resolve of the United States, rember to think like an American First.

Thanks for reminding me why I am in favor of doing anything we need to boost the US educational system.

Quite a responce. I see what kind of room i'm working now. This is not about the opinions and beliefs of American First and whether he is qualified or not to offer an opinion because he was never a corporal or something. This is about the security of the USA and the ego of a fanatic who see's himself as a savior by slipping a nuke to al queda or other groups that he currently uses.

If Israel is hit than so are we. Right? And they would be his first target. He is in close enough to possibly pull of a holocaust. You people are asleep. Wake up. Pop your heads out you ostriiches. Call me bombastic or a war mongering chicken hawk. I could care less. This isn't about American First.

Read the handwriting on the wall. We ARE going in before Bush leaves office. We may even give Israel the green light because they are going in whether we say so or not. We have kept them at bay but the time now is ripe. Especially in light of the recsent Israeli raid on nuclear storage sites in Syria which appearently had been recieving North Korean shipments. Yeah, nobody is talkin much about that one. Wake up people. There are those out there who want to hurt us. And hurt us real bad.

I'm not saying we are going to invade though that would still be an option. After all, they're surrounded. I'm saying we will strike very hard from the air and sea to both knock out their nuke sites and to punish them as well. We will most likely go in on the ground but just to hit certain military sites and routes. In other words. We will start tightening the noose. Then it will be up to the Iranians to decide their future.

Capishe?:eusa_pray:

\
If Israel is hit than so are we. Right? And they would be his first target. He is in close enough to possibly pull of a holocaust. You people are asleep. Wake up. Pop your heads out you ostriiches. Call me bombastic or a war mongering chicken hawk. I could care less. This isn't about American First.

Umm, no. If Israel is hit "we" as in the US are not hit. In case you hadn't noticed Israel and the US are separate countries.

Read the handwriting on the wall. We ARE going in before Bush leaves office.

That doesn't make it right.

We may even give Israel the green light because they are going in whether we say so or not. We have kept them at bay but the time now is ripe. Especially in light of the recsent Israeli raid on nuclear storage sites in Syria which appearently had been recieving North Korean shipments. Yeah, nobody is talkin much about that one. Wake up people. There are those out there who want to hurt us. And hurt us real bad.

Actually nobody knows what the raid was for. There is speculation it was on a nuclear site, but nobody is sure.

Larkinn, do you really believe a nuke hitting Tel Aviv would not be followed an American responce? And making it right is not the question. The security of the United States is the only issue. :eusa_eh:

Larkinn, do you really believe a nuke hitting Tel Aviv would not be followed an American responce? And making it right is not the question. The security of the United States is the only issue. :eusa_eh:

You seem unable to distinguish the simple difference between normative speech and descriptive speech.

And making it right is not the issue? Well, what an amoral little shithead you are then.

Actually I didn't say that Saudi Arabia was responsible. We know who did it. It was Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda is an organisation and they received the vast majority of their safe-haven from Afghanistan. Read the bi-partisan 9/11 report, yes it's dense reading but you don't have to engage in this speculation if you're educated about the issue instead of just reacting to people with beards and turbans.

Quite a responce. I see what kind of room i'm working now. This is not about the opinions and beliefs of American First

If Israel is hit than so are we. Right? QUOTE] Point 1. it obviously IS about the war-mongering opinions and beleifs of AF

Point 2. If Israel is hit, perhaps they have it coming. That DOESN'T neceassarily hit us, unless we are stupid enough to think as you do.

Who said anything about a NUKE??? You are realy jumping off the deep end here.

America First, as the individuals call themselves, are no friends at all of America if they cannot understand that any pretention of world domination will be met with national, fundamental and military demise.

You don't have to know the history of the world to understand that but a good reading of the history of the last 70 or so years helps. Repetition/history is boring for the youth and others that refuse to comprehend.

Forum List

Back