Time to do what needs to be done with Iran

That was intended towards American first--- did I goof, or did you just pick up a wayward ball??

right on target with the poster in question.

Please know that you and I have similar perspectives on the behaviors and utterances of the poster in question type. There are two in this thread who wish to contend but they have built a box of intellect and have filled it with rocks.

They are of the "kill them all, if they are not like me school". They are pathologically fearfull and repeat what they hear on Rush or some other talking head merde stirrer. They are a volatile cadre for the legions of limitation.

Otherwise, They are upstanding citizens in public, on their jobs and in their church. They say what they say here because they are able to say it anonymously. I am anonymous here but I have left a big trail and some know more about me personally than others. I have received death threats from whack-jobs who do not understand that they can be tracked back to a specific address. I counter this kind with logic, argument from their scripture, or the history of their own ideological movement.

A particular poster thought he could hammer me with my own assertions of confronting style and worldview. He revealed much to me by that and I have a strategy and tactics prepared for his certitudes and malice filled assertions.

Everyone has a sorting style and a way of making sense of what is going on around them and with events in the wide world. I sort for what is logical and rational. I am a Vulcan in that regard. I draw parallels of behaviors from pop culture here because that is the level of attainment with which I find many who post here.

I do not agree with much of what he says, but I pattern my confronting style and my thinking rigor after William F. Buckley.

I tell you all this not so much for your benefit as for my own. Every time I present my assertions and conclusions, it tests them for content, continuity and on going utility in my bag-o-tricks. If what I say makes someone think and sort, I may never know. It's like skipping flat stones across a pool of water. It pleases me to be able to choose a number of skips and toss stones until I meet that mark. Much of the stone skipping you find here is ham handed, less for the attainment of the submitter and is more from a surge of fear, anger and spite. They are primates and they come with a load of genetic history that manifest in what you see here.

I have been fortunate enough to have not had to tie myself to doing something for a living that I did not like just because I needed a specific amount of money for limiting obligations. I have always made a living on my own terms. I perform services for people and organizations that they are unable to do successfully for themselves. I have friends and acquaintances who do their lives that same way.

I have had a lot of out of the ordinary experiences. I have traveled, sometime in grand style, but more usually I go on the cheap, usually at dirt track level. I travel on cheap air, second class rail and motorcoach. It is much more interesting.

All for now. More later.

I AM

right on target with the poster in question.

Please know that you and I have similar perspectives on the behaviors and utterances of the poster in question type. There are two in this thread who wish to contend but they have built a box of intellect and have filled it with rocks.

They are of the "kill them all, if they are not like me school". They are pathologically fearfull and repeat what they hear on Rush or some other talking head merde stirrer. They are a volatile cadre for the legions of limitation.

Otherwise, They are upstanding citizens in public, on their jobs and in their church. They say what they say here because they are able to say it anonymously. I am anonymous here but I have left a big trail and some know more about me personally than others. I have received death threats from whack-jobs who do not understand that they can be tracked back to a specific address. I counter this kind with logic, argument from their scripture, or the history of their own ideological movement.

A particular poster thought he could hammer me with my own assertions of confronting style and worldview. He revealed much to me by that and I have a strategy and tactics prepared for his certitudes and malice filled assertions.

Everyone has a sorting style and a way of making sense of what is going on around them and with events in the wide world. I sort for what is logical and rational. I am a Vulcan in that regard. I draw parallels of behaviors from pop culture here because that is the level of attainment with which I find many who post here.

I do not agree with much of what he says, but I pattern my confronting style and my thinking rigor after William F. Buckley.

I tell you all this not so much for your benefit as for my own. Every time I present my assertions and conclusions, it tests them for content, continuity and on going utility in my bag-o-tricks. If what I say makes someone think and sort, I may never know. It's like skipping flat stones across a pool of water. It pleases me to be able to choose a number of skips and toss stones until I meet that mark. Much of the stone skipping you find here is ham handed, less for the attainment of the submitter and is more from a surge of fear, anger and spite. They are primates and they come with a load of genetic history that manifest in what you see here.

I have been fortunate enough to have not had to tie myself to doing something for a living that I did not like just because I needed a specific amount of money for limiting obligations. I have always made a living on my own terms. I perform services for people and organizations that they are unable to do successfully for themselves. I have friends and acquaintances who do their lives that same way.

I have had a lot of out of the ordinary experiences. I have traveled, sometime in grand style, but more usually I go on the cheap, usually at dirt track level. I travel on cheap air, second class rail and motorcoach. It is much more interesting.

All for now. More later.

I AM

You sir are an interesting addition to our group of posters. I look forward to see on what points we agree, and on those we don't.

Welcome.:welcome:

Well, Saudi Arabia did a fundraiser for al queda. We didn't bomb them.

Jill, really, Saudi Arabia is NOT a player, the royal family has precious little time left on the world stage, we didn't NEED to "bomb" them, they've done a great job on their own.

The hijackers were saudi nationals... but we didn't bomb them.

I'm SURE there is a point in that statement, I just need some help to figure out WHAT it might be.

Saudi madrassas are training terrorists... but we didn't bomb them.

Contraire my fair lady, we, or at the least, those of us who are enlightened, stole their fire.

The hijackers were trained, funded and sponsored out of Afghanistan and OBL was protected by the Taliban after 9/11. Oh...ok, we started to get that right...

On THIS we do agree!

And then Bush diverted all our resources to Iraq... er... notice a problem?

Overstated, as is the habit of the left, but I understand your statement, though its incorrect.

PROBLEM? Yea, I see LOTS of problems, most with those, that seem to have a PROMBLEM with supporting our WOT.

If Israel is hit than so are we. Right? And they would be his first target. He is in close enough to possibly pull of a holocaust. You people are asleep. Wake up. Pop your heads out you ostriiches. Call me bombastic or a war mongering chicken hawk. I could care less. This isn't about American First.

It sounds like you should change your name to Israeli First.

"America First" was Charles Lindbergh's pre-WWII patriotic movement against American involvement in Europe. He correctly saw that much of the impetus for us to attack Hitler came not from American interests, but Jewish interests. Thus, "America First." Your first concern seems to be with Israel. In fact, I'll bet you're posting from there. Or Long Island, same thing.

Two words for ya bro. Heil Hitler. :evil:

He had his faults, to be sure. But nobody in the history of world leaders fought communism harder than Adolf Hitler.

Of course, he also liked to invade countries that never threatened his own... kinda like that idiot Bush, perhaps? At least Hitler was honest: he wanted the money. Bush lies and says it's for "democracy."

Now THAT is evil!

Mein Kamph or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? Will you listen to yourself bro. Try being an American First. And I'm not talking about that Nazi Linberghs movement either. Just try being an American First people. Will ya? You might like it for a change. You libs blame America first so often you forgot that you are Americans.

Mein Kamph or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? Will you listen to yourself bro. Try being an American First. And I'm not talking about that Nazi Linberghs movement either. Just try being an American First people. Will ya? You might like it for a change. You libs blame America first so often you forgot that you are Americans.

You give off the whiff of a 13-year-old who's just breached puberty but hasn't yet been given a talk about using deodorant by his dad.

Thats very clever. :clap2:

I think people should be a little concerned though with somebody like yourself who wears his racism and bigotry like a badge. Just so you feel at home

Sig Heil
Sig Heil
Sig Heil
feeling better now

It sounds like you should change your name to Israeli First.

"America First" was Charles Lindbergh's pre-WWII patriotic movement against American involvement in Europe. He correctly saw that much of the impetus for us to attack Hitler came not from American interests, but Jewish interests. Thus, "America First." Your first concern seems to be with Israel. In fact, I'll bet you're posting from there. Or Long Island, same thing.

What caused us to attack hitler wasnt the "jewish interests" it had to do with him (and Italy) declaring war on the US in solidarity with Japan who had just attacked the US. Being attacked and defending ourselves against attack was strictly for american interest reasons...thats it.

What caused us to attack hitler wasnt the "jewish interests" it had to do with him (and Italy) declaring war on the US in solidarity with Japan who had just attacked the US. Being attacked and defending ourselves against attack was strictly for american interest reasons...thats it.

Technically true. BUT Roosevelt had been working hard to find the political capital to fight in Europe long before December 12 1941 ( I believe thats the date we official went to war with Germany)

We were in a naval war with German U-Boats from at least the summer of 41. We had agreed to protect British Shipping through half the Atlantic ( I say we, but it was a little secret the American people were not aware of)

Roosevelt had been steadily building up our military from its abysmal state in the 30's to a little better condition in late 41. We had been shipping materials to Britain for quite some time by then and Roosevelt had even given Britain 50 old WW1 Destroyers for basing rights in the Caribean.

There was even a faction of Newspapers and conspiracy theorists back then, they claimed Roosevelt and his Government knew about the Pearl harbor attack and did nothing about it so he could get in the war.

Technically true. BUT Roosevelt had been working hard to find the political capital to fight in Europe long before December 12 1941 ( I believe thats the date we official went to war with Germany)

We were in a naval war with German U-Boats from at least the summer of 41. We had agreed to protect British Shipping through half the Atlantic ( I say we, but it was a little secret the American people were not aware of)

Roosevelt had been steadily building up our military from its abysmal state in the 30's to a little better condition in late 41. We had been shipping materials to Britain for quite some time by then and Roosevelt had even given Britain 50 old WW1 Destroyers for basing rights in the Caribean.

There was even a faction of Newspapers and conspiracy theorists back then, they claimed Roosevelt and his Government knew about the Pearl harbor attack and did nothing about it so he could get in the war.

I wouldnt deny that we had involvement before the official declaration of war, but even that involvement was all about american interests and nothing to do with "jewish interests".

Certainly we had economic interests with our allies and they were attacked, it would be legitimate inteferrence on our part at that time. BUT, we didnt do any of this to cater to "jewish interests".....they were definitely american interests that were at the heart of it all.

Oddly, I think we are in agreement. It must be an event like the eclipse or somthing.

BTW, I doubt we would have needed an excuse to get into the war.....it was pretty obvious that america was to be on the hit list and that our allies were being invaded via wars of aggression. We had economic interests (legitimate ones) as well as solid moral issues to support our involvement.

I wouldnt deny that we had involvement before the official declaration of war, but even that involvement was all about american interests and nothing to do with "jewish interests".

Certainly we had economic interests with our allies and they were attacked, it would be legitimate inteferrence on our part at that time. BUT, we didnt do any of this to cater to "jewish interests".....they were definitely american interests that were at the heart of it all.

Oddly, I think we are in agreement. It must be an event like the eclipse or somthing.

BTW, I doubt we would have needed an excuse to get into the war.....it was pretty obvious that america was to be on the hit list and that our allies were being invaded via wars of aggression. We had economic interests (legitimate ones) as well as solid moral issues to support our involvement.

Yes, claiming Jewish interest is just an example of hyperbole or delusional thinking.

As to getting in the war... Even with the attack on Pearl Harbor Roosevelt was not sure he could politically muster a declaration of war against Germany. You have to remember that during that time the public and most of our politicians were very isolationist. They did not view world events as directly effecting the US.

In fact when Britain announced a blockade against Germany earlier in the war the US Protested because it involved a ban on American ships and goods. On this matter Roosevelt was on shaky ground. He was not sure he could drum up the support.

Once war was declared by Germany it was a done deal and Roosevelt did what he wanted to do all along. he made Europe the primary Theater. Europe had priority on all materials troops and armaments. Our offical military strategy was defeating Hitler first.

Japan attacked us and Roosevelt made Europe the priority. It was a good call in my opinion, but he never could have pulled it off I think if Hitler hadn't handed it to him on a silver platter.

Sorry, that's simply not true. recheck your history. We were attacking Hitler long before Japan attacked us.

Our "WAR" with Germany started in '39, it just wasn't a declared war.

Sorry, that's simply not true. recheck your history. We were attacking Hitler long before Japan attacked us.

I wouldnt deny we were involved to *some* degree but I dont know about attacking as you characterize. Can you be specific in what events you mean?

I also dont see any of that as a basis for the claims made that it was "jewish interests" that motivated the US to be involved in that war. I think it had much more to do with the aggressive attacks on our allies that motivated the US.

I wouldnt deny we were involved to *some* degree but I dont know about attacking as you characterize. Can you be specific in what events you mean?

I also dont see any of that as a basis for the claims made that it was "jewish interests" that motivated the US to be involved in that war. I think it had much more to do with the aggressive attacks on our allies that motivated the US.

We began protecting British shipping, but not until 1941. We took over the security of Iceland also to free up British assets, but Germany had no means to reach that Island in any force anyway.

We certainly were NOT involved in any shooting war with Germany in 1939.

We began protecting British shipping, but not until 1941. We took over the security of Iceland also to free up British assets, but Germany had no means to reach that Island in any force anyway.

We certainly were NOT involved in any shooting war with Germany in 1939.

Well thats pretty much what I thought BUT there could most certainly be holes in my knowledge on the issue so thats why I was wondering about specific events Doniston might be talking about.

Of course no matter what, I am not seeing any info to support the notion that we did it to serve "jewish interests", although I havent seen anyone but William Joyce forward that point (dont want to inadvertently make it sound as if I am accusing any other posters of supporting his point that it was "for the jews" that we entered the conflict)

Ok, a personal point. My brother joined the RCAF, because he was two inches to tall to join our services. he spent nine moths in schools in Canada Graduated as a pilot officer, and was on his way over-seas when Pearl Harbor was attacked. His reason? because he couldn't accept whst Hitler was doing to the Jews. Specific enough for you??? Incidently he was killed in action April 2nd, 1942.

Forum List

Back