Time Urges 65 Million Americans Who Voted For Hillary Not To Pay Taxes

Time is taking directions from the Clintons who are trying TO DESTROY AMERICA by creating anarchy. If Clinton had been elected we would be heading for world was three.................

Good news though, America voted for Trump and Clinton is just a washed up old hag at the moment, and forever

Sassy beat me to it, most of them don't pay taxes anyway.

But for the ones that do, by all means, go ahead and don't pay your taxes! It would be a great way to get you un-Americans some jail time and unable to vote again.

Most of them don't anyway

sassy! do not repeat gossip-----but tell me----is there a link to TIME (that fascist rag)
"MINIONS OF HELLCAT NEED NOT PAY
TAXES"??? (don't tell anyone I asked)
What does newsweek say?

I don't know I don't read either of them.

When I was a kid----my big brother insisted that TIME is fascist (aka republican) and NEWSWEEK is liberal and intellectual---(aka
democrat) <<<< well it was a long time ago-----PRE way way preclinton

Time magazine says that Hillary voters do not have to pay taxes
AWESOME! the less money going to the government, the better.

What this country really needs is for EVERYBODY to stop sending money to Washington until those money wasting morons prove that they're able behave responsibly.

sassy! do not repeat gossip-----but tell me----is there a link to TIME (that fascist rag)
What does newsweek say?

When I was a kid----my big brother insisted that TIME is fascist (aka republican) and NEWSWEEK is liberal and intellectual---(aka

I don't read mags in general, no time and most of it is opinionated garbage

What does newsweek say?

Did you inherit the stupid gene like your brother?

Time is taking directions from the Clintons who are trying TO DESTROY AMERICA by creating anarchy. If Clinton had been elected we would be heading for world was three.................

Good news though, America voted for Trump and Clinton is just a washed up old hag at the moment, and forever

Hey if its good for Trump not to, we should follow his lead, NO?? When he said that , I thought man are we dumb or what. What is good for the elites , is now going to be good for the middle class and poor. ONLY FAIR. After all the President is our model , and we should follow his lead.

What does newsweek say?

my brother ---the one who preferred Newsweek to Time --way back in the 1960s, is a recipient of the President's FREEDOM AWARD----for his contributions in
the field of astro-physics. He does calculus a lot better than do I

I don't read mags in general, no time and most of it is opinionated garbage

Speaking of being opinionated.....sheesh. :D

Yeah but mine are short comments...nobody has time to read some moron drone on and on and on....probably why I have the ones I have on ignore
I'll buy that for a dollar ...

Apparently what these "opinionated garbage" peddlers in the magazine industry need is more sassiness and less reality distortion. :)

"All I know is just what I read in the papers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance." -- Will Rogers

What does newsweek say?

my brother ---the one who preferred Newsweek to Time --way back in the 1960s, is a recipient of the President's FREEDOM AWARD----for his contributions in
I'd have to see it to believe it, sorry. Your posting style does not scream higher education in your bloodline.

What does newsweek say?

I'd have to see it to believe it, sorry. Your posting style does not scream higher education in your bloodline.

I do not like to self-identify on DA NET. What is "higher" education---I am one of five sibs------all five of us are educated to the level of Doctrate-----you could correctly address me (and my four brothers) as "doctor"----you could but you need not bother----it would make me giggle. But I do have some good news for you----neither of my parents attended college. My maternal grandfather was functionally illiterate----never attended school at all ----grandma stopped at the 8th grade-----as did my paternal aunts----I do not know what dad's mother did in London but she spoke spoke and read aloud in English ---something like Queen Elizabeth---it was eerie

I do not like to self-identify on DA NET. What is "higher" education---I am one of five sibs------all five of us are educated to the level of Doctrate-----you could correctly address me (and my four brothers) as "doctor"----you could but you need not bother----it would make me giggle. But I do have some good news for you----neither of my parents attended college. My maternal grandfather was functionally illiterate----never attended school at all ----grandma stopped at the 8th grade-----as did my paternal aunts----I do not know what dad's mother did in London but she spoke spoke and read aloud in English ---something like Queen Elizabeth---it was eerie
Yeaaah.......we're done here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back