Time Is Running Out for you democrats

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Do you remember when Obama got ahead in the last minute of the election and kept saying "time is running out" in order to disparage republican voters?

How does it feel now democrats to know that time is running out for you one-hundred year mission to get this done?

It feels like we still have a chance to save this country from the corporate ownership you seem to appauld

And what about you and your party?

Do you really think the offices you now hold bode well for your Party?

You hold very little power if the Democrats deside to act without you.

• Banned
And what about you and your party?

Do you really think the offices you now hold bode well for your Party?

You hold very little power if the Democrats deside to act without you.

tic..toc...tic...toc...

From my last breadth I spitteth thee....

It feels like we still have a chance to save this country from the corporate ownership you seem to appauld

LOL, Who's "we" You and the rest of the members of the Forrest Gump wing of your corporate owned party? :lol:

Stop hiding behind Goldwater you fascist piece of shit.

tic..toc...tic...toc...tic...toc

With my last breadth I spitteth thee...

Stop hiding behind Goldwater you fascist piece of shit....

The sound of people's death throws are so funny sometimes. I derive pleasure from it.

LOL, Who's "we" You and the rest of the members of the Forrest Gump wing of your corporate owned party? :lol:

Ah yes another progressive, partisan drone puts it's linguistic and intellectual prowess on display and once again the crowd is underwhelmed. :(

question #1 will you Borg be holding your annual convention in San Fransisco or Paris this year? Fuhrer Pelosi's assistant needs to book the travel.

question #2 why are you so afraid of Barry Goldwater? did you inmates in the asylum not get the word that he passed away?

:lol::lol::lol:

PLOS ONE: Red Brain, Blue Brain: Evaluative Processes Differ in Democrats and Republicans

Liberals and conservatives exhibit different cognitive styles and converging lines of evidence suggest that biology influences differences in their political attitudes and beliefs. In particular, a recent study of young adults suggests that liberals and conservatives have significantly different brain structure, with liberals showing increased gray matter volume in the anterior cingulate cortex, and conservatives showing increased gray matter volume in the in the amygdala.

Do you remember when Obama got ahead in the last minute of the election and kept saying "time is running out" in order to disparage republican voters?

No.

Show us.

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>.....​

Yeah..he pulled out a 126 vote margin victory at the last minute.

Jindal was right; he belongs to the party of stupid.

How does it feel now democrats to know that time is running out for you one-hundred year mission to get this done?

The only way to answer such twittish posts:

hatersgonnahatecooldog.jpg

How panic stricken must one be to even post this? Evidently someone trying too hard to convince themselves.

People truly convinced of the demise of their adversary crack open a beer and relax.

adriansito-o.gif

How panic stricken must one be to even post this? Evidently someone trying too hard to convince themselves.

People truly convinced of the demise of their adversary crack open a beer and relax.

adriansito-o.gif

To be fair, this thread is from 3 years ago.

someone told my dad if he voted for goldwater there would be riots in the street, wars, and inflation
So my dad voted for goldwater and sure enough we had riots, a war, and inflation

someone told my dad if he voted for goldwater there would be riots in the street, wars, and inflation
So my dad voted for goldwater and sure enough we had riots, a war, and inflation

Goldwater was a saint compared to the Bushes.

Forum List

Back