Time for Republicans to wake up

No one is perfect but the simple truth now is .that Desantis is not only our best hope.....but our only hope.....a bright star rising....he needs and deserves the support of all those who want the best for America.

Unless the Repub-lites find a way to get in some RINO because Trump and DeSantis split the vote.

Then the people who supported DeSantis and Trump stay home, Dems win, and the Never Trumpers reap what they sowed.

Trump is a strong fighter but he simply is outnumbered and demonized beyond any ability to redeem himself in the eyes of most.....tragic but the victimization of Trump by evil forces has been accomplished....thus for the sake of America we need to unite behind DeSantis....our best and only hope now.

Victimization of Trump? What kind of drugs are you taking?

It's interesting to see that Trump supporters are starting to wake up to what kind of an idiot he actually is.
1668103383779.png

And in Trump's case...

1668103421488.png

Election days are moments of truth...despite the 2020 election, you can't really argue with results for very long with any credibility. The 2022 election just underscored the failure that was there all along; he's never gotten more votes than any Democrat he's run against.

I don't get 2 things here

How are the mid terms Trump's fault?.
He picked candidates to run who otherwise wouldn't have. He used his credibility to elevate them to the general election and they got trounced.
How is his brand "toxic"?
Exit polling revealed that voters were over it--the constant denials about election results.
OK, a 3rd thing

How is Trump attacking DeSantis? and in an unforgiveable way? I' ve heard accusations but seen no actual evidence.. like a video of him saying DeSantis is an idiot or whatever..
I am with you on this. Trump owes it to nobody to be anything other than himself.
So once you answer those 3 questions..
Then what?

Victimization of Trump? What kind of drugs are you taking?
Facts on the ground show how left-wing media outlets have attacked Trump with all their power and targeted his administration even before it was formed. In brief, they declared war against him for no good reason.....they simply did not want a Republican that was so capable of winning and accomplishing great things for America....they were willing to commit treason to stop him.....no matter how much that would hurt America.

Trump said what’s happening to him resembles Mccarthyism, but this time it’s not happening at the hands of the Republicans like what happened in the 1940s and 1950s but at the hands of liberal Democrats.
Trump was surprised that criticism against him and his administration over accusations of contacts with the Russians intensified. Tump responded via this Twitter message: “I don’t know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy – yet Obama can make a deal with Iran, #1 in terror, no problem!”

Enemy democrats are going to go completely scorched earth if Trump runs again. They already have dozens of frivolous lawsuits prepared. They plan on not only attacking Trump but everyone has has ever known. Destroy his family and the families of any associates. Put his friends under arrest on specious charges and hold them until they agree to testify against him.

There are better ways to win.

I know better than to try to convince a MAGA cult member of anything. Believe what you want, but even you should be able to see your party is falling apart, and it's trump's fault.
I’ll go with the truth if you dont mind

Facts on the ground show how left-wing media outlets have attacked Trump with all their power and targeted his administration even before it was formed. In brief, they declared war against him for no good reason.....they simply did not want a Republican that was so capable of winning and accomplishing great things for America....they were willing to commit treason to stop him.....no matter how much that would hurt America.

Trump said what’s happening to him resembles Mccarthyism, but this time it’s not happening at the hands of the Republicans like what happened in the 1940s and 1950s but at the hands of liberal Democrats.
Trump was surprised that criticism against him and his administration over accusations of contacts with the Russians intensified. Tump responded via this Twitter message: “I don’t know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy – yet Obama can make a deal with Iran, #1 in terror, no problem!”
Without regard to his politics Trump is the embodiment of everything that is abhorrent to liberals.

Enemy democrats are going to go completely scorched earth if Trump runs again. They already have dozens of frivolous lawsuits prepared. They plan on not only attacking Trump but everyone has has ever known. Destroy his family and the families of any associates. Put his friends under arrest on specious charges and hold them until they agree to testify against him.

There are better ways to win.

Those dozens of lawsuits that have been prepared aren't "frivolous", they are in response to things Trump has actually done wrong, and will go through to their conclusion, regardless of whether or not Trump runs.

They will support DeSantis, and you will find some reason to not Support DeSantis.
I will not support DeSantis but he is much, much better than Trump. The Republicans are idiots if they don't kick Trump and his minions out of the party. They are losers. The longer they hang with them, the more Republicans will lose.

I will not support DeSantis but he is much, much better than Trump. The Republicans are idiots if they don't kick Trump and his minions out of the party. They are losers. The longer they hang with them, the more Republicans will lose.

Of course you won't. You would support someone like Romney again who has no chance of winning, but you can pretend to still be a Republican.

They will blame Republicans.
You fricking idiots. WHY ARE FUEL PRICES GOING UP THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. Democrats or Republicans do not control the world market for fossil fuels.
You are so simple minded you have to blame a political party because you cannot comprehend the complexities of a world market, DUMBASSES

First of all I voted for Trump twice.....I think he was a good choice the first time....defeating hillary a major accomplishment and America is in debt to him for that if for nothing else...but there are mamy things other than that which Trump accomplished..

Unfortunately.....the forces of evil sabotaged Trump in many,many ways..... Trump at first did not understand just how widespread and organized his enemies were.

Not even to mention the biased media.....thus Trump being over confident and naive to a great extent regarding what he was up against.....too often fell into their trap largely because he was too honest and believed too much in his power as President.....no President has ever been undermined by his friends and foes like Trump.....the Republican Party as in the East Coast Elite Republicans were tresonous and a major reason the hate campaign against Trump was so successful...demonized like no other President.

Also to be truthful we must recognize that Trump made some terrible choices for top spots beginning with the Sessions nomination .....just absolutely unfortunate but it happened and he must be held accountable for that.

Then comes the crucial mid terms and it is still not clear if Republicans will gain control of Congress.....shameful.

Trump must accept personal responsibility for this....his brand has become toxic.

The Republicans one bright light is Ron DeSantis and Trump is now attacking him....unforgiveable.

Once we can get the state elections to get rid of the fraud loopholes, the GOP message is what most Americans want to hear. I don't think we need to change a thing. I think that Election Integrity has been a big issue since The Obama Regime.

Of course you won't. You would support someone like Romney again who has no chance of winning, but you can pretend to still be a Republican.
The poor Republican party. Being stuck with Trump and his minions, like you, is like having dog shit on your shoe. It makes you stink and it is difficult to get rid of. Except dog shit on your shoe is better than being stuck with Trump and his simple minded cult members.

The poor Republican party. Being stuck with Trump and his minions, like you, is like having dog shit on your shoe. It makes you stink and it is difficult to get rid of. Except dog shit on your shoe is better than being stuck with Trump and his simple minded cult members.

Stop pretending you are a conservative, Just embrace the SJW you obviously want to become.

Go woke and get it over with.

Forum List

Back