Time for Republicans to get treated to a few conspiracies

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by rdean, Jan 4, 2010.

1. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,946
    The reason we can't find Bin Laden is because Republicans let him go. They know that war makes money. They have always known where he is. He sends out video tapes and they scare the nation, doing his work. He even gets a cut. He's not living in some cave. He used to live in the mansion owned by the Family, but now he lives in a villa in Pakistan.

--------------------

Republicans want to bring down Obama because they feel, since he's black, it would be easier to "take over" and make this country a "religious, Iranian style" government with the clergy in charge. They already have a huge stockpile of weapons. The Patriot Act was only to identify possible trouble makers and college professors. They will be the first to go.

---------------------

Iraq was only for the oil

--------------------

Secret Russian agents infiltrated Evangelical churches and the Republican Party years ago. They have been trying to delegitimize "science". They're the ones behind "ID" and "anti-science" and "science is a religion". They know that if they can get America to turn away from science and dumb down the country, we will become a broken and dumb third world country, ripe for take-over. They already own a political party; it's called the "Confederate Republican Party" at their secret meetings.

------------------------

Sarah Palin is the anti-Christ. Her pastor practices witchcraft. The reason no one understands her is because she speaks in tongues. The only people who can understand what she says are those who have already given their souls to Satan, her father. Her pastor is a "domestic terrorist". He has tried to kill once before, but was blocked by angels. The next time, he will succeed.

-------------------------

Oh man, this is fun. No wonder conservatives make up so many conspiracies. I'll have to think up some more.

2. Samson

Samson Póg Mo Thóin Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,210
    I feel sad this thread's not taking off.:confused:

Elvis Lives.

3. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,122
    So does Michael.

4. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    How about the conspiracy theory that dems are really the Neocons?

5. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,946
    Too many Democrats live in the "real world". They tend to not take conspiracies seriously and are always surprised Republicans do.

Making up conspiracies are one of the reasons Republicans are so effective. They throw a hundred out there, and if one resonates, they take off with it. You gotta admire them for that.

Too bad they don't put that same drive towards something constructive. Something worth the time.

6. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    I would love for the republican party to become so smart and honest that I wanted to change parties.

I would gladly do it.

7. Baruch Menachem

Baruch Menachem '

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    Rdean sort of misses out on a lot of things as to why these things develop.
    Mostly it is like the game of telephone from kindergarten. Important facts are missed or misunderstood by the press and further misunderstood by people who don't know what is going on, but do know that was is being reported is bogus or nonsense.

For instance, in the case of Oswald, the press reported he was a sharpshooter. The press people who reported that assumed that equaled sniper. Actually, it is the lowest classification of proficiency. The conspiracy cranks then assumed that since he only had the lowest classification, he was therefore incompetent with a rifle, and therefore unable to hit that target. Instead Oswald just missed Marksman by one point. He could hit that target, but he wasn't the super good shot initial reports made out. So the conspiracy cranks latched onto "They Lied."

Also the press goofed on Oswald's rifle. the conspiracy cranks also miss describe the thing. If it were as both initially described, getting off three shots in 8 seconds would be impossible. The actual rifle, getting off 5 shots would have been easy.

Also with the twin towers thing. I have seen many weird "experiments" trying to prove kerosene can't melt steel. Therefore the fall of the WTC was controlled demolition. I mean it is so obvious who can doubt it? Of course the folks who are making these experiments don't understand that steel fails at much lower temperatures than it melts at, and that there are large loads their "experiments" don't model.

As the poem goes:
    "A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again."

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Samson

Samson Póg Mo Thóin Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,210
    Um......so you're saying that EVUL Republicans invented Big Foot as part of a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to Capture The Executive and Legislative Branches of the US Government by Scaring the American Voting Public with Large Ape-like Creatures Roaming National Parks?

I admit, Dick Cheney can be intimidating when he's nekkid.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  9. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,958
    [​IMG]

"RDean copied off me on an IQ test and I still doubled his score"

10. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    What makes you think they want you?

Oh and if you want a 'smart' and 'honest' party, why are you a democrat?