have you heard this theory?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Has anyone heard of this theory about liberals and their reason for power and that is that they hope to have certain people in power for the rather strange idea that they can obtain some kind of god-like status.

This theory is being thrown around by a former sixties radical that says that the average person doesn't understand the motives of people on the far left. I have a link to a youtube channel that has more information on it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLLkU9qngzc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLLkU9qngzc[/ame]

Yep, I've heard quite a lot about it. Conservatives need to understand the way the left think, why they do things the way they do etc.

A good starting place is to read everything you can about and by Saul Alinsky. Then, you need to read everything you can about Clavard & Piven and their economic strategy to achieve a "liberal" agenda.

Last edited:
Damn. The secret is out. Liberals want to be elevated to the same status that Greek Gods had once upon a time.

:lol:

The very fact that you think what's happening to this nation is liberal V conservative indicates that you're clueless.

Go read book for goodness sakes.

Damn. The secret is out. Liberals want to be elevated to the same status that Greek Gods had once upon a time.

20080827ObamaGreekGod.jpg

I'm curious to know. Is it that you don't actually know about the long term agenda under the 'liberal' cause or would you prefer that the rest of the country not know what it is? Have you read Alinsky? Cloward Piven? Any of this stuff at all?

I'm curious to know. Is it that you don't actually know about the long term agenda under the 'liberal' cause or would you prefer that the rest of the country not know what it is? Have you read Alinsky? Cloward Piven? Any of this stuff at all?

alinsky is one person...

have you listened to rush limbaugh? annie coultergeist, who thinks presidential candidates should be killed in terrorist attacks because she disagrees with their politics? or would you prefer to have fred phelps' psycyhosis attributed to you?

it's like saying everyone who wants to protect endangered species should be bound by the lunacy of ELF.

alinsky is one person...

have you listened to rush limbaugh? annie coultergeist, who thinks presidential candidates should be killed in terrorist attacks because she disagrees with their politics? or would you prefer to have fred phelps' psycyhosis attributed to you?

it's like saying everyone who wants to protect endangered species should be bound by the lunacy of ELF.

ELF

elf_poster_final_short.jpg

Pure lunacy

It used to be that Conservative Americans segragated people by colour - BLACK vs WHITE. Now that you can't attack the Negro anymore you have a more "acceptable" for of segregation- CONSERVATIVE vs LIBERAL.What next MUSLIM vs CHRISTIAN?

alinsky is one person...

I don't listen to Rush. I rarely bother with Coulter. But I am aware of how the words of both have been twisted to vilify them.

I'm still not sure whether you are just not aware of the actual, evidenced, long term agenda of the 'liberal' cause or whether you know how dangerous it would be for that agenda to become known to Americans.

alinsky is one person...

I don't listen to Rush. I rarely bother with Coulter. But I am aware of how the words of both have been twisted to vilify them.

I'm still not sure whether you are just not aware of the actual, evidenced, long term agenda of the 'liberal' cause or whether you know how dangerous it would be for that agenda to become known to Americans.

their words weren't twisted to vilify them any more than any other extremist.

now go talk about alinsky again while you complain that annie "john edwards should be killed in a terrorist attack" coulter is just misunderstood.

and its kind of beneath you to defend a freak like the O/P.

alinsky is one person...

ELF

elf_poster_final_short.jpg

Pure lunacy

:lol: I actually like watching that movie with my son. ;)

Conservative Americans used to segregate people by colour - BLACK and WHITE. Now that you can't attack the Negro anymore you have a more "acceptable" form of segregation- CONSERVATIVE vs LIBERAL. What next MUSLIM vs CHRISTIAN?

It used to be that Conservative Americans segragated people by colour - BLACK vs WHITE. Now that you can't attack the Negro anymore you have a more "acceptable" for of segregation- CONSERVATIVE vs LIBERAL.What next MUSLIM vs CHRISTIAN?

I can't figure what political philosophy actuall called for that. I'm wondering why is it someone's personal beliefs always wind up being political with you guys? Its really weird when you think about it because it says that person's beliefs are a matter of government policy.

That does not sound like free-will if you ask me because every belief we hold is now state policy or at least that is how your own view of the world is. That sounds like totalitarianism.

alinsky is one person...

You say the funniest things...

Forum List

Back