Time for New Thinking!

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
1. The only way for Israel and the Palestinians to get the peace that their people want is to first recognize all the UN resolutions...
2. It also should allow the Jews and Arabs who were forced from their homes to return or be duly compensated.

3. Make Jerusalem the Capitol of Israel and Palestine, or internationalize it as the original partition envisioned.

Israel has the economic and military power to do this. If she wants peace then win over the Arab Hearts by building economic ties which foster mutual understanding.

Einstein once described Insanity of "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

Its time for new/old thinking!

1. The only way for Israel and the Palestinians to get the peace that their people want is to first recognize all the UN resolutions...
2. It also should allow the Jews and Arabs who were forced from their homes to return or be duly compensated.

3. Make Jerusalem the Capitol of Israel and Palestine, or internationalize it as the original partition envisioned.

Israel has the economic and military power to do this. If she wants peace then win over the Arab Hearts by building economic ties which foster mutual understanding.

Einstein once described Insanity of "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

New thinking has to be about conditions that exist today, not about things that happened in 1948 or 1967. Today, Israel is a sovereign state and the undivided city of Jerusalem is its capital. The so called refugees can never return as a group but they are free to apply to emigrate to Israel as individuals if they wish to. Today, the Palestinian Arabs do not have a government that is competent to represent their interests in any negotiation, and until they do, a Palestinian state can be no more than an aspirational goal not an imminent reality.

New thinking about the new conditions leaves only two possibilities open: either conditions will remain pretty much as they are until the Palestinian Arabs sort out their internal issues and form a government that is competent to negotiate a final settlement with Israel or Israel will act unilaterally to annex some part of the West Bank. Ehud Barak has suggested Israel annex all the major West Bank Israeli communities and a bill recently considered by the ministerial council propose annexing all of Area C.

Sure. Israel must commit national suicide. What's so new about that kind of thinking? Nazis have been promoting it for decades. :D

Israel does have the military power to do this, and I agree with much of your thinking.

I tend to agree with Lipush that compensation isn't terribly practical because so much time has passed. The original claimants are almost all dead, and their children scattered to the wind. Should a Palestinian who was born in 1950 and who moved to the US in 1960 be compensated?

I would allow limited Right of Return and leave it at that.

Sure. Israel must commit national suicide. What's so new about that kind of thinking? Nazis have been promoting it for decades. :D

Branding everyone who considers Palestinians to be human as 'Nazis' says a lot more about you than it does about them.

Branding everyone who considers Palestinians to be human as 'Nazis' says a lot more about you than it does about them.

Recognizing the Palestinian Arabs as human and advocating for a Palestinian state are entirely different matters, and advocating for the return of the so called refugees, an extremely hostile population, is advocating for the destruction of Israel as a Jewish state and quite possibly as any kind of viable state, which SAYIT fairly called national suicide. What does it say about you that you see a call for the destruction of Israel as being the same as recognizing the Palestinian Arabs as human?

Last edited:
Toomuchtime -

I have no problem with people opposing Right of Return, because that is always going to be a contentious issue.

What I have a problem with is labeling anyone who supports Right of Return as a 'Nazi'.

It's also worth keeping in mind that undreds of thousands of Palestinians already live in Israel-proper as peaceful and productive citizens, and increasing that number by perhaps 5% - 10% is hardly likely to consitute 'suicide'.

Israel does have the military power to do this, and I agree with much of your thinking.

I tend to agree with Lipush that compensation isn't terribly practical because so much time has passed. The original claimants are almost all dead, and their children scattered to the wind. Should a Palestinian who was born in 1950 and who moved to the US in 1960 be compensated?

I would allow limited Right of Return and leave it at that.

the limited part is gonna be the complicated part.

Recognizing the Palestinian Arabs as human and advocating for a Palestinian state are entirely different matters, and advocating for the return of the so called refugees, an extremely hostile population, is advocating for the destruction of Israel as a Jewish state and quite possibly as any kind of viable state, which SAYIT fairly called national suicide. What does it say about you that you see a call for the destruction of Israel as being the same as recognizing the Palestinian Arabs as human?

The Palestinian community want the destroction of Israel. Anything which allows them a full right into our homeland is national suicide. That's like letting dozens of Muslim extrimists into America. How'll that work for you?

The Palestinian community want the destroction of Israel. Anything which allows them a full right into our homeland is national suicide. That's like letting dozens of Muslim extrimists into America. How'll that work for you?

Maybe if you treated them properly for the first time in Israel's existence, they'd be reciprocate in kind (which is all they are doing now anyways).

Ima never fails to say something stupid "RECIPROCATION"? sure------Well ---take a look at SUDAN------the only problem that the southern christians had was that the ARAB MUSLIMs inflicted SHARIAH law in that land Shariah law made rape and murder of christians legal and enslavement of orphans created by the rape and murder LEGAL--------is that what you mean by reciprocation IMA? just hand the same treatment back?---------how about throat slitting fests ----RECIPROCATION for the "BEAUTY OF ISLAM"

Maybe if you treated them properly for the first time in Israel's existence, they'd be reciprocate in kind (which is all they are doing now anyways).

Those were the Arabs who opened a war in 1948. If they would have agreed of a two states solution THAN, before they started terrorizing, than they would not have gotten themselves into the situation in which they are now.

Those were the Arabs who opened a war in 1948. If they would have agreed of a two states solution THAN, before they started terrorizing, than they would not have gotten themselves into the situation in which they are now.

Maybe if the zionist terrorists would have negotiated as well instead of killing for their land, they wouldn't be up to their necks in arab shit today. Enjoying the smell?

What makes you think I don't consider "Palestinians" human?
I just know PBrain a bit better than you do.

Maybe if the zionist terrorists would have negotiated as well instead of killing for their land, they wouldn't be up to their necks in arab shit today. Enjoying the smell?

We negotiated and gave our lands to them. They continued with their terror.

I know that people like you don't like it when Israelis OR Jews stand up on their feet, it will be easier for your guys if we simply let the Arabs kill us (filthy Jews insist on breathing still) but sucks for you, we still live.

Get. Used to it.

We negotiated and gave our lands to them. They continued with their terror.

I know that people like you don't like it when Israelis OR Jews stand up on their feet, it will be easier for your guys if we simply let the Arabs kill us (filthy Jews insist on breathing still) but sucks for you, we still live.

Get. Used to it.
I have nothing against Jews, even fake ones like you. But if I'm not a Jew hater, then maybe you should take my comment as such?

You gave your land to the Pals? Which land?

What makes you think I don't consider "Palestinians" human?
I just know PBrain a bit better than you do.

Let's face it Sniffochio, when it comes to pure unadulterated hate no one on these boards can top you. If God almighty came to earth and asked Israel to share the land you would spit on his/her face and call him a Nazi!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back