Time For Another Rightwing 'We Told Ya' So'

You ain't complaining because your statement is bullshit.
did you look it up? I want you to first extend me the courtesy of proving blacks are harrased more than whites. You're saying it.

That's your claim, as a black man I know how we are harrassed by the police.
so? I'm a white guy and I am harrassed by police. So what? what makes yours different than mine? Why do you think yours trumps mine? Am I supposed to feel sorry for you cause you're black? how racist.

I can't say I identify with either you white guys, or black....

....when I get pulled over, they ask for my phone number.
I always assumed you were white. Doesn't matter, what ever color you are it seems you are also harrassed. Funny how the blacks in here think only they are. strange, they must not read or watch actual local news. not sure. seems odd they don't know that.

I've been pulled over, but I don't consider it harassment.

did you look it up? I want you to first extend me the courtesy of proving blacks are harrased more than whites. You're saying it.

so? I'm a white guy and I am harrassed by police. So what? what makes yours different than mine? Why do you think yours trumps mine? Am I supposed to feel sorry for you cause you're black? how racist.

I always assumed you were white. Doesn't matter, what ever color you are it seems you are also harrassed. Funny how the blacks in here think only they are. strange, they must not read or watch actual local news. not sure. seems odd they don't know that.

what do you call it? I mean when burning down buildings isn't any longer a crime, being pulled over for speeding or missing a stop at a stop sign seems like harassment to me.

Last edited:

what do you call it?

Is this what you're getting at?

"Do minorities commit more of the kinds of traffic violations that police target? This is a taboo question among the racial profiling crowd; to ask it is to reveal one's racism. No one has studied it. But some evidence suggests that it may be the case.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration found that blacks were 10 percent of drivers nationally, 13 percent of drivers in fatal accidents, and 16 percent of drivers in injury accidents. (Lower rates of seat-belt use may contribute to these numbers.)

Random national surveys of drivers on weekend nights in 1973, 1986, and 1996 found that blacks were more likely to fail breathalyzer tests than whites.
In Illinois, blacks have a higher motorist fatality rate than whites. Blacks in one New Jersey study were 23 percent of all drivers arrested at the scene of an accident for driving drunk, though only 13.5 percent of highway users. In San Diego, blacks have more accidents than their population figures would predict. Hispanics get in a disproportionate number of accidents nationally."

Of course they don't, we want them to follow the LAW.
Are you dishonest or just very very ignorant of the facts?

I don't think it matters. You just don't know what the hell you are talking about...as usual.

What made him unqualified?
Everything?
There are 3 qualifications to be President. The Kenyan supposedly fulfilled all 3.

Not constitutionally.....unqualified in terms of accomplishments.
Accomplishments are subjective.
lack of experience is why we got such a bad eight years of service. He helped create trump.

Wanna include this?

. “The wealth of the imperial countries is our wealth too,” writes Franz Fanon in “The Wretched of the Earth.” Fanon fought in the Algerian revolution against he French; Obama says that in college he relished reading and quoting Fanon. “or in a very concrete way Europe has stuffed herself inordinately with the gold and raw materials of the colonial countries….Europe is literally the creation of the Third world….wealth stolen from the underdeveloped peoples.”
Dinesh D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 11.

Everything?
There are 3 qualifications to be President. The Kenyan supposedly fulfilled all 3.

Name his, as worthy of the presidency.

Start with his record in Congress.
IMO, the only worth you need is to meet the age requirement, be a natural born citizen and lived here.
I would be more than happy if a common Joe was in the WH.

Everything?

lack of experience is why we got such a bad eight years of service. He helped create trump.

Wanna include this?

. “The wealth of the imperial countries is our wealth too,” writes Franz Fanon in “The Wretched of the Earth.” Fanon fought in the Algerian revolution against he French; Obama says that in college he relished reading and quoting Fanon. “or in a very concrete way Europe has stuffed herself inordinately with the gold and raw materials of the colonial countries….Europe is literally the creation of the Third world….wealth stolen from the underdeveloped peoples.”
Sounds like a combination of "you didn't build that" and the claim that slavery was the reason for America's wealth. Obama and the racist critical theory Marxists love to take a molehill and try to theorize a
mountain out of it.

Everything?

IMO, the only worth you need is to meet the age requirement, be a natural born citizen and lived here.

I'll take that as your agreement that Hussein had no accomplishments that made the right person for the job.

And.....I know you don't actually mean what you wrote; I'll assume you're smarter than that.

Everything?

Wanna include this?

Sounds like a combination of "you didn't build that" and the claim that slavery was the reason for America's wealth. Obama and the racist critical theory Marxists love to take a molehill and try to theorize a
mountain out of it.

I see you know exactly where he was coming from.

Everything?

I'll take that as your agreement that Hussein had no accomplishments that made the right person for the job.

And.....I know you don't actually mean what you wrote; I'll assume you're smarter than that.
Of course he didnt. The Kenyan was always a failure.
And i do mean that. If this countries political history has shown me anything, it is that you dont have to be a successful businessman, lawyer or Military to fuck everything up.
I have more faith in the common man than i do celebrities, people that spend their careers killing people or people that spend their careers lying and working around the law

Everything?

Of course he didnt. The Kenyan was always a failure.
And i do mean that. If this countries political history has shown me anything, it is that you dont have to be a successful businessman, lawyer or Military to fuck everything up.
I have more faith in the common man than i do celebrities, people that spend their careers killing people or people that spend their careers lying and working around the law

If you re-post sans vulgarity, I'll entertain answerng.

There's no reason ANY suspect would EVER be "hurt" in police custody...............unless they were attacking the police.
THOUSANDS of people are "arrested" every day in the US. Arrested means the police are 'detaining them' until the facts are known.
ONLY fucking criminals who want to attack the police are 'subdued'...by whatever means possible for the safety of the police and the suspect.
I don't know what country you live in but here in the US it even has a name, it is called a Rough Ride.
Stop committing crimes.
In the US the police and the judges are different people.

Nobody really understands the way the minds of Trump Humpers work, you better hope Trump doesn't go from the WH to the Big House.
it's twice as puzzling why you believe white people aren't harrassed by police more often than blacks.

Could it be because the history of America shows that is bullshit.

Stop begging......OK....here's your history lesson:

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Out Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

I love how you post the Sean Hannity right wing talking points and then thump your chest like you have done something. Sorry Trump Humper intelligent folks are buying into that right wing propaganda.

So we agree that my post was 100% true, accurate and correct.

BTW.....I wrote that.

Put you in your place, huh?

We agree that your post was 100% bullshit and nobody never denied that you wrote it. I am pretty sure Hannity didn't come to your house and type it up for you. Sorry, but folks like you can never put a brutha like me anywhere.

I don't need you to feel sorry for me, once we get police reform done then neither one of us will have to worry about being harrassed, beaten or murdered.

Nobody really understands the way the minds of Trump Humpers work, you better hope Trump doesn't go from the WH to the Big House.
it's twice as puzzling why you believe white people aren't harrassed by police more often than blacks.

Could it be because the history of America shows that is bullshit.

Stop begging......OK....here's your history lesson:

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Out Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

I love how you post the Sean Hannity right wing talking points and then thump your chest like you have done something. Sorry Trump Humper intelligent folks are buying into that right wing propaganda.

So we agree that my post was 100% true, accurate and correct.

BTW.....I wrote that.

Put you in your place, huh?

We agree that your post was 100% bullshit and nobody never denied that you wrote it. I am pretty sure Hannity didn't come to your house and type it up for you. Sorry, but folks like you can never put a brutha like me anywhere.

Nobody never?

Forum List

Back