Time For Another Rightwing 'We Told Ya' So'

Let them bask in the glory of liberalism. Stupid is as stupid does. They deserve what they are getting.

I don't want to 'let them.'

I'm not a 'turn the other cheek' type.

I want the war criminal, Hussein Obama, in an orange jump suit.

And he can share a cell with California governor 'Moonbeam' Brown.

While justice may only be found in the dictionary and the cemetery.....there should be severe penalties for these types.

Nobody really understands the way the minds of Trump Humpers work, you better hope Trump doesn't go from the WH to the Big House.

Adults don't voter for persons, we vote for policies.

That's why we don't call our candidates god, Jesus, or the messiah, as your cult did.

Here's a dozen reasons:

Most voted against the Democrats,
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,

against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,

against the flood of illegal immigrants who require welfare
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,

...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.

"When secular leftists express frustration at how practicing Catholics (your humble servants) and evangelicals could ever vote for Donald Trump, the first thing they refuse to concede is the horror of the alternative.

They refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton clearly, forthrightly stood for abortion on demand, at any time, for any reason and even supported it having it funded by pro-life taxpayers. It’s what she and her husband called “safe, legal and rare.” Hillary and her crew even dismissed the videotaped baby-organ-selling grotesqueries of Planned Parenthood as somehow fictional. And they refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton represented the creeping extremism of the LGBT movement, with its emphasis on redesigning all the nation’s bathrooms, not to mention human nature."
Bozell & Graham Column: The Book Against Transgender Extremism

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

"Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April"
Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April

"Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953"
Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953 | Breitbart

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"
Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April

“Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year”

Let them bask in the glory of liberalism. Stupid is as stupid does. They deserve what they are getting.

I don't want to 'let them.'

I'm not a 'turn the other cheek' type.

I want the war criminal, Hussein Obama, in an orange jump suit.

And he can share a cell with California governor 'Moonbeam' Brown.

While justice may only be found in the dictionary and the cemetery.....there should be severe penalties for these types.

Nobody really understands the way the minds of Trump Humpers work, you better hope Trump doesn't go from the WH to the Big House.
With the information that came out against Obama yesterday. You better hope Trump doesn't win. The bad thing about it, Obama would love being in jail. It would be a penis smorgasbord for him.

Just think. Without the corrupt police they would not be.
hahahahahahahahaha criminals kill innocent people because of cops? hahahahahahahahahaha too fking funny dude. too funny. :laughing0301: :dunno:

So you prefer an unconstitutional and unaccountable police. Perhaps we could call these all powerful authority figures the National Kriminal Violence Division. Or NKVD for short.

“9 Unarmed Black Men were killed by Police in 2019”
9 Unarmed Black Men were killed by Police in 2019

So far this year, 34 police have been killed in the line of duty:

Displaying officers 1 through 25 of 34 for search terms:"Gunfire", "2020" through "2020" The Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP)

How should the above not be part of the discussion by all parties concerned?

How many black folks were harrassed, beaten, crimes planted on them? See we don't have to just murdered for there to be police misconduct. In case you missed it this country has a history of misconduct against black folks.

How many not pointed out as assaulter, thieves, arsonists, by other blacks?

No one needs the police more than the black community.

Just think. Without the corrupt police they would not be.
hahahahahahahahaha criminals kill innocent people because of cops? hahahahahahahahahaha too fking funny dude. too funny. :laughing0301: :dunno:

So you prefer an unconstitutional and unaccountable police. Perhaps we could call these all powerful authority figures the National Kriminal Violence Division. Or NKVD for short.

“9 Unarmed Black Men were killed by Police in 2019”
9 Unarmed Black Men were killed by Police in 2019

So far this year, 34 police have been killed in the line of duty:

Displaying officers 1 through 25 of 34 for search terms:"Gunfire", "2020" through "2020" The Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP)

How should the above not be part of the discussion by all parties concerned?

How many black folks were harrassed, beaten, crimes planted on them? See we don't have to just murdered for there to be police misconduct. In case you missed it this country has a history of misconduct against black folks.

Last edited:
it's twice as puzzling why you believe white people aren't harrassed by police more often than blacks.

Could it be because the history of America shows that is bullshit.

Stop begging......OK....here's your history lesson:

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Out Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

it's twice as puzzling why you believe white people aren't harrassed by police more often than blacks.

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

I love how you post the Sean Hannity right wing talking points and then thump your chest like you have done something. Sorry Trump Humper intelligent folks are buying into that right wing propaganda.

You ain't complaining because your statement is bullshit.
did you look it up? I want you to first extend me the courtesy of proving blacks are harrased more than whites. You're saying it.

That's your claim, as a black man I know how we are harrassed by the police.
Explain why so many blacks are against cutting back the police presence in black neighborhoods then?

Of course they don't, we want them to follow the LAW.

I love how you post the Sean Hannity right wing talking points and then thump your chest like you have done something. Sorry Trump Humper intelligent folks are buying into that right wing propaganda.

So we agree that my post was 100% true, accurate and correct.

BTW.....I wrote that.

Put you in your place, huh?

did you look it up? I want you to first extend me the courtesy of proving blacks are harrased more than whites. You're saying it.

so? I'm a white guy and I am harrassed by police. So what? what makes yours different than mine? Why do you think yours trumps mine? Am I supposed to feel sorry for you cause you're black? how racist.

Explain why so many blacks are against cutting back the police presence in black neighborhoods then?

Of course they don't, we want them to follow the LAW.
what makes you think they don't? explain it to us? what special dispensation do black criminals deserve over white criminals? you certainly don't understand society and the make up of it. Again, you can't answer me because there isn't one. you just want everyone to feel sorry for your skin color. you must think you are inferior, not all blacks I know feel that at all. in fact, they think blacks like you do them injustice. time to roll on by the lies of the demofks and start living.

What made him unqualified?
Everything?
There are 3 qualifications to be President. The Kenyan supposedly fulfilled all 3.
experience would have been nice. you know with dealing with money, legislation and other things. things important to job growth and protection of innocent americans. And the kicker for us was he was a racist and didn't qualify for support of the black communities. Ever hear of the ghettos in Chiraq? He worked there, made sure they stayed ghettos. Name one piece of legislation to help them by Hussein Obammy?

so? I'm a white guy and I am harrassed by police. So what? what makes yours different than mine? Why do you think yours trumps mine? Am I supposed to feel sorry for you cause you're black? how racist.

I can't say I identify with either you white guys, or black....

....when I get pulled over, they ask for my phone number.

I can't say I identify with either you white guys, or black....

....when I get pulled over, they ask for my phone number.
I always assumed you were white. Doesn't matter, what ever color you are it seems you are also harrassed. Funny how the blacks in here think only they are. strange, they must not read or watch actual local news. not sure. seems odd they don't know that.

What made him unqualified?
Everything?
There are 3 qualifications to be President. The Kenyan supposedly fulfilled all 3.
experience would have been nice. you know with dealing with money, legislation and other things. things important to job growth and protection of innocent americans. And the kicker for us was he was a racist and didn't qualify for support of the black communities. Ever hear of the ghettos in Chiraq? He worked there, made sure they stayed ghettos. Name one piece of legislation to help them by Hussein Obammy?
Im not going to defend the Kenyan. Im just saying he met the requirements in the Constitution.
I would love more than anything for a 50k dollar a year laborer to become President.

Forum List

Back