Time for a Trump/Cruz deal

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
If Trump wins SC and Nevada and sweeps majority of Super Tuesday Cruz drops out endorses Trump and Trump then makes Cruz his SC justice nominee once he is elected. The fate of America is truly hanging in the balance now.

I don't think Cruz will win SC.

Just a feeling I have ....only a feeling.

th

th

th

:haha:

That will happen as soon as Trump take Jeb Bush as his VP and nominates Kasich as his AG...

Not going to happen!

Same here. Its time though even if he WANTS to stay in its time to put America first and that means going back to the Senate and keeping Obama from nominating a SC justice.

Same here. Its time though even if he WANTS to stay in its time to put America first and that means going back to the Senate and keeping Obama from nominating a SC justice.

Cruz will have to make a 360 degree change...if he wants to be included in Trump Presidency.

Why would Trump make that deal? Why would Cruz?
Why wouldn't either one of them? If Cruz loses SC and Nevada and majority of Super Tuesday then he has damn near no chance of being the nominee. He backs Trump Trump makes him nominee....who doesn't win there? Each man gets what we need.

If Trump wins SC and Nevada and sweeps majority of Super Tuesday Cruz drops out endorses Trump and Trump then makes Cruz his SC justice nominee once he is elected. The fate of America is truly hanging in the balance now.

Don't let it bother you. Neither will be president anyway.

Don't let it bother you. Neither will be president anyway.
Yawn.A democraps opinion matters less than dogshit.

th

th

th

That will happen as soon as Trump take Jeb Bush as his VP and nominates Kasich as his AG...

Not going to happen!
Good to know. Before Cruz cheated in Iowa they were actually nice to each other and not attacking each other.

I have to call bullshit on that one.

Trump has been hateful to Cruz before the Iowa Caucus, so let be factual about the hate between Trump and Cruz.

Donald Trump just called Ted Cruz 'an anchor baby in Canada'

The date of the article is Jan 30th of this year, so the fight between Cruz and Trump was going on and it is not getting any better!

th

th

th

Not going to happen!
Good to know. Before Cruz cheated in Iowa they were actually nice to each other and not attacking each other.

Trump has been hateful to Cruz before the Iowa Caucus, so let be factual about the hate between Trump and Cruz.

The date of the article is Jan 30th of this year, so the fight between Cruz and Trump was going on and it is not getting any better!
2 days wow.....

th

th

th

Not going to happen!

2 days wow.....

You wrote that they were not hostile until after Cruz cheated, and I offered just one link but would you like more?

How far back should I go to show their hostility toward each other?

Do not make a claim when I know for a fact what you wrote is incorrect, and just admit the fact that neither one of them will work together!

Also Cruz can kiss that nomination goodbye if Trump is elected seeing Cruz just stated tonight that Trump would appoint Liberals for the USSC, so that just sealed it!

Donald Trump and Ted Cruz Stop Playing Nice

The date of the article is from December 11th of 2015 to show the hostility was long before the Iowa mess Cruz did to himself!

If Trump wins sc and super Tuesday he won't need Cruz to support him. And he sure as heck wouldn't be nice to someone who has been standing in his way.

Forum List

Back