Tim Tebow To Eagles

Cowboys still the best team in the NFC so it doesn't matter

:lol:

I meant to say NFC EAST

That's OK, it is entirely understandable how, after twenty five years of that retarded bastard Jerry Jones running the team (apologies to all retarded bastards out there for comparing them to JJ), just about all Cowboys fans are part schizoid, part delusional and part senile due to advanced mental degeneration. Those are simply the effects of trying to follow and take seriously all of JJ's bullshit for two and a half decades.

Last edited:

I meant to say NFC EAST

That's OK, it is entirely understandable how, after twenty five years of that retarded bastard Jerry Jones running the team (apologies to all retarded bastards out there for comparing them to JJ), just about all Cowboys fans are part schizoid, part delusional and part senile due to advanced mental degeneration. Those are simply the effects of trying to follow and take seriously all of JJ's bullshit for two and a half decades.

Look, they will be 13-3 this upcoming season

I meant to say NFC EAST

Maybe, but then again, Tony's fragile back might give up the ghost, then who is QB the rest of the year? The Pokes need a franchise QB, but JJ wants a suckup, not a great talent.

T bow is religious, therefore I hate him...

Or probably not.
Never quite understand the hatred for a player who is deeply religious. I'm there to see football. Who cares if he cross himself, kneels, prays or whatever.

Tebow does it because these are moments when huge audiences are paying attention. I wouldn't care either if Tebow did his genuflections on the sideline after the play was over. He is attempting to steal the glory of the game and offer it to his make believe god at the moment most of that team's fans are celebrating. Basically it is dishonest. God wasn't out there making the big plays. People are cheering for the team, not god's grace. It would be no different if he pulled out a sign promoting a pizza franchise.

There is a reason why the NFL limits what can be put on a uniform or helmet. They honor someone's passing or support of cancer but it is very rare the display is altered. What it comes down to is it is not Tebow's call what the NFL glorifies. He would need to have official NFL recognition and agreement to "advertise" his cause in the venue they own outright and completely. That Pandora's Box will not be opened just for fanatic christiansi. It's always a case of the christians expecting preferential treatmeant and priviledge. They are much like the jews who demand special consideration in our nation's foreign affairs.

I meant to say NFC EAST

Maybe, but then again, Tony's fragile back might give up the ghost, then who is QB the rest of the year? The Pokes need a franchise QB, but JJ wants a suckup, not a great talent.

Maybe being a suckup is not such a great trait. If Wilson had bothered to review the personnel on that last play he was in on offense, he would have never thrown the ball. He knew Lockett is a pussy. Still, even with Lynch ready to carry all eleven Patriots into the end zone on his back, if necessary, Wilson followed through the consummate good soldier and team player on a horrible play call with that wimp Lockett the intended receiver. Even in the military a good soldier is not supposed to follow bad orders. The "I followed an direct order" excuse won't always cut it.

Or probably not.
Never quite understand the hatred for a player who is deeply religious. I'm there to see football. Who cares if he cross himself, kneels, prays or whatever.

Tebow does it because these are moments when huge audiences are paying attention. I wouldn't care either if Tebow did his genuflections on the sideline after the play was over. He is attempting to steal the glory of the game and offer it to his make believe god at the moment most of that team's fans are celebrating. Basically it is dishonest. God wasn't out there making the big plays. People are cheering for the team, not god's grace. It would be no different if he pulled out a sign promoting a pizza franchise.

There is a reason why the NFL limits what can be put on a uniform or helmet. They honor someone's passing or support of cancer but it is very rare the display is altered. What it comes down to is it is not Tebow's call what the NFL glorifies. He would need to have official NFL recognition and agreement to "advertise" his cause in the venue they own outright and completely. That Pandora's Box will not be opened just for fanatic christiansi. It's always a case of the christians expecting preferential treatmeant and priviledge. They are much like the jews who demand special consideration in our nation's foreign affairs.

If Tim Tebow was black he would not even be getting calls. When a black guy is a QB he has to be GREAT!!

A white QB can be a backup for 15 years LOL

Or probably not.

If Tim Tebow was black he would not even be getting calls. When a black guy is a QB he has to be GREAT!!

He has been out of football for over two years. Even in that relatively short time the game has passed him by. He got his chance in Denver and Elway decided he was toast.

Something interfered with Tebow's development as an NFL QB. His play wasn't really all that bad considering the circumstances. There must have been something that he was or wasn't doing off the field or during practices. Denver's QB coaches probably could tell you exactly why Tebow didn't make it in the NFL.

Or probably not.

He has been out of football for over two years. Even in that relatively short time the game has passed him by. He got his chance in Denver and Elway decided he was toast.

Something interfered with Tebow's development as an NFL QB. His play wasn't really all that bad considering the circumstances. There must have been something that he was or wasn't doing off the field or during practices. Denver's QB coaches probably could tell you exactly why Tebow didn't make it in the NFL.

My point is black men don';t get calls when they been out the league for two years

Or probably not.

My point is black men don';t get calls when they been out the league for two years

Black QBs have been treated shabbily over the years. Take Doug Baldwin's stint in Tampa Bay.

Doug Williams American football - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"
Williams was drafted in the first round (17th overall) of the 1978 NFL Draft, chosen by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers out of Grambling State University. The Bucs, who had never been to the playoffs before Williams arrived, went to the playoffs three times in four years and played in the 1979 NFC ChampionshipGame. Williams improved his completion percentage each year with the Bucs and was regarded as the heart and soul of the team.

Williams was the only starting African-American quarterback in the NFL at that time. During his tenure with the Buccaneers, Williams was only paid $120,000 a year—far and away the lowest salary for a starting quarterback in the league, and behind 12 backups. After the 1982 season, Williams asked for a $600,000 contract. Bucs owner Hugh Culverhouse refused to budge from his initial offer of $400,000 despite protests from coach John McKay. While Culverhouse's offer was still more than triple Williams' previous salary, he would have still been among the lowest-paid starters in the league. Feeling that Culverhouse wasn't paying him what a starter should earn, Williams bolted to the upstart United States Football League. The next year the Bucs went 2-14, and they would not make the playoffs again for 14 years until after the1997 season, and lost ten games in every season but one in that stretch. They would not have any real stability under center until the arrival of Trent Dilfer. Many Bucs fans blame Culverhouse's refusal to bend in the negotiations with Williams as a major factor. Culverhouse's willingness to let Williams get away over such a relatively small amount of money was seen as particularly insensitive, coming only months after Williams's wife Janice died of a brain tumor.[1][2]

Or probably not.

Tebows problem was he had a horrible looking form to his throwing, and it also affected his accuracy on mid and short range passes.

But it looks like it has largely been corrected, if CBS is to be believed.

Tim Tebow Is Improving Every Day CBS Philly

PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — Tim Tebow is looking sharp. Maybe a little sharper than expected. His work with former Major League pitcher Tom House has sure spelled dividends. The lefty Tebow is throwing far better than he was two years ago, when he last played in the NFL.

The former Heisman Trophy winner could make the Eagles. The OTAs have aided him getting in additional reps.

“It’s a lot of work. It’s science, mechanics, and fundamentals. You go back to the basics and early teaching yoursel the process (of throwing a football again),” Tebow said to a media contigent on Monday at the Eagles’ OTAs at the NovaCare Complex. “It’s feet, it starts with your feet. There have been a bunch of pitchers out there with us, working on the same things. I feel a lot more
comfortable throwing the ball. The ability to anticipate and ability to throw intermediate routes and get the ball out quicker. I feel comfortable with a lot of different things that I’m doing.”

Or probably not.

Why do you people have to drag race into it?

And no matter how bad it might seem for black QBs it is nothing like the crap white running backs get, dude.

Face it, the Pokes suck now and you are just ranting and trying to change the subject.

And no matter how bad it might seem for black QBs it is nothing like the crap white running backs get, dude.

Face it, the Pokes suck now and you are just ranting and trying to change the subject.

Who are the "Pokes"?

Or probably not.

Tebows problem was he had a horrible looking form to his throwing, and it also affected his accuracy on mid and short range passes.

But it looks like it has largely been corrected, if CBS is to be believed.

Tim Tebow Is Improving Every Day CBS Philly

PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — Tim Tebow is looking sharp. Maybe a little sharper than expected. His work with former Major League pitcher Tom House has sure spelled dividends. The lefty Tebow is throwing far better than he was two years ago, when he last played in the NFL.

The former Heisman Trophy winner could make the Eagles. The OTAs have aided him getting in additional reps.

“It’s a lot of work. It’s science, mechanics, and fundamentals. You go back to the basics and early teaching yoursel the process (of throwing a football again),” Tebow said to a media contigent on Monday at the Eagles’ OTAs at the NovaCare Complex. “It’s feet, it starts with your feet. There have been a bunch of pitchers out there with us, working on the same things. I feel a lot more
comfortable throwing the ball. The ability to anticipate and ability to throw intermediate routes and get the ball out quicker. I feel comfortable with a lot of different things that I’m doing.”

Since you are not normal let me explain it to you. That is a philly website and it's their job to sell HOPE to the local fans. You are a stupid mutherfucker

Who are the "Pokes"?

He has a shitty sense of humor. POKES is his nickname for the Cowboys

Who are the "Pokes"?

It is a common nickname for 'cowboy' as in they poke cattle along the trail, etc.

And CBS is not a Philadelphia affiliate, numbnuts.

Who are the "Pokes"?

It is a common nickname for 'cowboy' as in they poke cattle along the trail, etc.

Mutherfucker the article says CBS PHILLY? Log out asshole

Who are the "Pokes"?

We come into Dallas or wherever you all play this season. It should be a real great game. That sideline catch your receiver made on a twenty plus yard throw in the CLINK with just his toe nails in bounds was the difference in the game. Fantastic play...I hate you. Your team will have it's hands full as no doubt it will be high lighted on the Hawks calendar. We both have our share of weak opponents in our divisions. I see both Dallas and Seattle in the playoffs no matter who wins in the reg season match up. I would wish you good luck but you probably know I would be lying out of my ass. :lol:

Last edited:

Who are the "Pokes"?

We come into Dallas or wherever you all play this season. It should be a real great game. That sideline catch your receiver made on a twenty plus yard throw in the CLINK with just his toe nails in bounds was the difference in the game. Fantastic play...I hate you. Your team will have it's hands full as no doubt it will be high lighted on the Hawks calendar. We both have our share of weak opponents in our divisions. I see both Dallas and Seattle in the playoffs no matter who wins in the reg season match up. I would wish you good luck but you probably know I would be lying out of my as. :lol:

12-4 mutherfucker. Also we played the Pats without Tom Brady

Who are the "Pokes"?

Somebody better tell CBS !! :lol:

CBS Philly

Forum List

Back