Tim Tebow To Eagles

Holy shit (literally)!!! I thought you were joking!

The Eagles are actually signing him! :laugh:

Though all signs point to him being a QB4 for the sake of practicing in the offseason.
All signs don't point to that at all. Tebow can run the read option, and he would definitely be used in a gadget goalline situation.

Only people who don't understand chip Kelly are the ones who don't get this signing.

Though all signs point to him being a QB4 for the sake of practicing in the offseason.
All signs don't point to that at all. Tebow can run the read option, and he would definitely be used in a gadget goalline situation.

Only people who don't understand chip Kelly are the ones who don't get this signing.
Lol they're not going to take up a roster space with a QB4 for the sake of "gadget goalline situations." :laugh:

But in all honesty, I wish Tebow the best. He works hard.

Lol they're not going to take up a roster space with a QB4 for the sake of "gadget goalline situations." :laugh:

But in all honesty, I wish Tebow the best. He works hard.
We'll see. It's chip kelly. When has he ever been mainstream?

To be honest though, I think the point of this is that he's going to compete with Barkley for the third spot.

To be honest though, I think the point of this is that he's going to compete with Barkley for the third spot.

Isnt it hard to imagine though that Sanchez, a perennial and proven loser is considered a safe call for backup QB?

I really think Tebow, IF he has improved as much as the talk coming out of the Eagles coaching staff suggest, Tebow is going to get the 2 spot.

Isnt it hard to imagine though that Sanchez, a perennial and proven loser is considered a safe call for backup QB?

I really think Tebow, IF he has improved as much as the talk coming out of the Eagles coaching staff suggest, Tebow is going to get the 2 spot.
I his first two seasons Sanchez took the Jets to the AFC Championship game.

Sanchez is a good backup, he can win if given the right people.

Tebow has more to prove. Some good critiques of OTA action isn't exactly an indicator of anything. Sanchez kept them in the hunt last year. If not for a dismal secondary they probably made the playoffs again. Don't get me wrong though, I'm no fan of Sanchez. He's afraid to throw it deep and he makes poor passing choices when he has room to run it instead. Trust me, I hope I don't see him take the field this year.

Tebow has more to prove. Some good critiques of OTA action isn't exactly an indicator of anything. Sanchez kept them in the hunt last year. If not for a dismal secondary they probably made the playoffs again. Don't get me wrong though, I'm no fan of Sanchez. He's afraid to throw it deep and he makes poor passing choices when he has room to run it instead. Trust me, I hope I don't see him take the field this year.
His signing probably has a lot to do with his deal. The Eagles needed another quarterback and they got a bargain, a veteran quarterback, a one contract with no guarantees at a pay less than any veteran quarterback in the league.

The first string is injury prone, the second string can get rattled, a third and even a fourth string QB can be of help. Even if Barkley or Tebow get cut, they can call them back later in the season and the will know the Eagles offense.

Cowboys still the best team in the NFC so it doesn't matter

:rofl::poop:

What the fuck is so funny?

If you think the Dallas Cowgirls have a chance, you need to make a quick visit to your shrink. :)

I believe they still have the best QB in the division Mongo
Yeah ok. Romo is better than manning. Manning has 2 super bowl wins and tons of other playoff wins besides.

Romo after 10 seasons in the league has a total of 6 playoff games and I believe only 1 win. Maybe 2? That's pathetic.

:rofl::poop:

What the fuck is so funny?

If you think the Dallas Cowgirls have a chance, you need to make a quick visit to your shrink. :)

Yeah ok. Romo is better than manning. Manning has 2 super bowl wins and tons of other playoff wins besides.

Romo after 10 seasons in the league has a total of 6 playoff games and I believe only 1 win. Maybe 2? That's pathetic.

And retarded Eli has missed the playoffs 3 years in a row

Dallas has not won a divisional play off game since the last time they won a Super Bowl which was decades ago. They got lucky last year and walked in on their knees with no one else showing up.

The NFC East is weak and Dallas is merely a the best of the mediocrity.

Dallas has not won a divisional play off game since the last time they won a Super Bowl which was decades ago. They got lucky last year and walked in on their knees with no one else showing up.

The NFC East is weak and Dallas is merely a the best of the mediocrity.[/QUOTE

Romo is better than

Bradford on the eagles
Eli on the giants
Rg3 on the skins

Now log out

And retarded Eli has missed the playoffs 3 years in a row
What's that got to do with romo? Eli has already proven himself as a QB that can win. Romo has never proven shit.

Forum List

Back