Tim Tebow the 2nd most influential Christian?

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
In the world? in the world? Tim Tebow is the 2nd most influential christian in the world behind the pope. Un friggin' believable.:cuckoo:

The statements by his pastor alone should shed light on the insanity that is Tim Tebow. God is a Broncos fan who has "favored" them above all other teams.
Tebow would not being doing as well if not for his Christianity.

Tim Tebow

Unless you're holding Obama accountable for what Wright said, then STFU.:D

I do hold Obama accountable for not telling his pastor STFU. I do hold Tebow accountable for not telling his pastor and everyone else to STFU. It is things like this that give Christians a bad rap.

Unless you're holding Obama accountable for what Wright said, then STFU.:D

I do hold Obama accountable for not telling his pastor STFU. I do hold Tebow accountable for not telling his pastor and everyone else to STFU. It is things like this that give Christians a bad rap.

Christians get a bad rap from people who will always find a way to do so...and I really don't know why people give a shit about this sort of thing when there are so many other things in the world to be outraged over, but whatevah.

Let's see if I get this straight. Tim Tebow, athlete, second only to Jesus?

The Pope is not Jesus.

I would think the Pope would be second to Jesus which would make your pal Tebow third. I see your point though. Jesus wasn't a Christian. He just was. There's a huge difference between Jesus and "influential Christians".

Last edited:
Tim Tebow the 2nd most influential Christian?

‘Influential’ how? Whom is he supposedly ‘influencing’?

Otherwise he exhibits the arrogance and egocentrism common among many Christians, the idea that his deity has bestowed upon him some ‘favor’ as a consequence of his devotion and adherence to Christian dogma.

Let's see if I get this straight. Tim Tebow, athlete, second only to Jesus?

The Pope is not Jesus.

I would think the Pope would be second to Jesus which would make your pal Tebow third. I see your point though. Jesus wasn't a Christian. He just was. There's a huge difference between Jesus and "influential Christians".

I'm just going off what's stated in the OP. Why the fuck are you calling him "my pal", dumbass.:lol:

If that's the truth, then Christianity is much worse shape than I ever imagined.

And I like TT.

So let me get this right

Tim Tebow is more influential than Bill Graham?

Are you Sh***ng me? I am not Christian and I find that unbelievable.

HEY TEBO--If Football does not workout, try Ministry and writing "good Faith" books. The millions waiting for you and your ghosts writers is just freaking unimaginable!!

Forum List

Back