Tim Tebow: ‘I will adopt a child from every continent’

• Banned
Adopting non-whites is not what Christ commanded his flock to do. don't do it, Double T!

Why would you want to discourage someone else from fulfilling their dream?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Why do white people feel the need to do this?

If other countries want to be who we USED TO BE, they should work for those policies in their own countries.

America today isn't what it used to be. We are a nation in decline, thanks to the left.

He is a Christian. His faith isn't inbred with hate. Why is it so many can't just live and let live if the others are not impeding on them or asking them to be force to believe as they do?

The Tebows decided against abortion citing their strong faith (abortion was illegal in the Philippines in any case). On August 14, 1987, she gave birth to Tim in Manila. Tebow is the youngest of five children. He and his siblings were all home schooled by their parents, who instilled the family's Christian beliefs.

Tebow is a good egg with a large heart. I wish him well in all aspect of his life.

He is a Christian. His faith isn't inbred with hate. Why is it so many can't just live and let live if the others are not impeding on them or asking them to be force to believe as they do?

The Tebows decided against abortion citing their strong faith (abortion was illegal in the Philippines in any case). On August 14, 1987, she gave birth to Tim in Manila. Tebow is the youngest of five children. He and his siblings were all home schooled by their parents, who instilled the family's Christian beliefs.
It's not about "hate." He can do whatever the hell he wants, but what's the point in robbing other nations of children when he could be looking after those in his own country (and race) first.

We run out of AMERICAN children who would be blessed with a good Christian home?

He has a career. Tebow is a sports broadcaster for ESPN's SEC network.

I wouldn't have known that as college football isn't real big up here in New England.

He's still single to my knowledge, and I prefer to see adoptions to stable long-term couples.

It's not about "hate." He can do whatever the hell he wants, but what's the point in robbing other nations of children when he could be looking after those in his own country (and race) first.

We run out of AMERICAN children who would be blessed with a good Christian home?
Like I said "it is his dream". If that is his choice I don't have an issue with it. I agree lots of children right here that need good homes but fact is many Christians strayed and now hopefully will get back on track.

Dude, find yourself a WIFE and a CAREER first.

actually tebow now plays in the MLB for the New York Mets (NOT a joke)...which is absurd...he is too talented to not be on an NFL team.

636106642114550996-AP-METS-TEBOW-BASEBALL-85575262.JPG

American children are aborted and their body parts sold.

American children are aborted and their body parts sold.
What does that have to do with another person's dreams. I can't see where it would unless they support abortion?

Tim Tebow is a really good guy, but I don't understand why so many celebs always want to adopt from another country. They want a "we are the world" right in their own home I guess.:rolleyes-41:

Kids are in need all over the world , but there are many right here in need. Charity starts at home.
Older kids especially have a harder time finding a permanent loving family.

Tim Tebow is a really good guy, but I don't understand why so many celebs always want to adopt from another country. They want a "we are the world" right in their own home I guess.:rolleyes-41:

Kids are in need all over the world , but there are many right here in need. Charity starts at home.
That is not what he learned growing up and a lot of people have forgotten about cleaning their own houses & helping people in their own communities first. I still would not try to bash him for having his own dream though.

I wouldn't have known that as college football isn't real big up here in New England.

He's still single to my knowledge, and I prefer to see adoptions to stable long-term couples.

All levels of football are pretty big in my region. lol

That is not what he learned growing up and a lot of people have forgotten about cleaning their own houses & helping people in their own communities first. I still would not try to bash him for having his own dream though.

One of our adopted is a girl from, China. I shudder to think of the life she would have had as an unwanted girl in China.

Forum List

Back