Tim Allen Skewers the Hildabeast

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
These are from his tv show, “Last Man Standing”

Wow. Hillary Clinton’s asking us for money. Will her string of mistakes never end?”

The hits keep on coming, but she’ll never top Benghazi. That’s her Stairway to Heaven.”

Yeah, that’s the kind of screw-ups that happen when you spend all your free time deleting e-mails.”

Mom, I know you love the show ‘Scandal’, but do you really want to watch it every night for four years?”

I just don’t think Hillary’s that strong. I feel like Congress could cheat on her, and she’d just look the other way.”

Read the story and see the video @ Tim Allen Skewered Hillary Clinton 5 Times in a Single Scathing Episode of 'Last Man Standing'

These are from his tv show, “Last Man Standing”

Wow. Hillary Clinton’s asking us for money. Will her string of mistakes never end?”

The hits keep on coming, but she’ll never top Benghazi. That’s her Stairway to Heaven.”

Yeah, that’s the kind of screw-ups that happen when you spend all your free time deleting e-mails.”

Mom, I know you love the show ‘Scandal’, but do you really want to watch it every night for four years?”

I just don’t think Hillary’s that strong. I feel like Congress could cheat on her, and she’d just look the other way.”

Read the story and see the video @ Tim Allen Skewered Hillary Clinton 5 Times in a Single Scathing Episode of 'Last Man Standing'

Love that show.

I guess that's one way for him to get his name back out there. His comedy act wasn't doing it.

Forum List

Back