Tiger Woods News Conference, to little to late.

This man went and messed around with white women. This makes all black men look bad.
He went and married a white woman, this is just terrible.!! It makes black men look bad.!!

Tiger's an oriental.

When people look at him they see a black man. Not an Oriental, or Asian.!
His father was a black man.The black genes are dominant.

People like you see a Black man.
Tiger's Mother is Asian. His father was racially mixed.
He has more Asian genes that any other.
The race he states on his Stanford application was "Asian."

slap in the face to the public? There was a time where what peope did in private was no one else's business, now people have to know everything, make scandels,. etc to sell a story, and moron general public eats it up.

I could care less who Tiger is fucking, just play golf!

The game of Golf , requires that you be a man of Good character and morals.
Its not like other sports. Its a refined mans sport.
You should not be out there Hoe hopping with many different women.!

Do you see Obama as a white man?

Well being that black genes are dominant. When people look at him, they see someone
that appears to be black, not asian.!Asian, or white genes are not dominant in offspring,black genes are, thats why you see a black person when you look at Tiger Woods.!

In the case of the President it has kind of been rammed down our throat he is a black man.
Which I also think is a load of crap.
Because then it is all about the color of his skin.
The President was raised in Hawaii...by white people.

In the case of the President it has kind of been rammed down our throat he is a black man.
Which I also think is a load of crap.
Because then it is all about the color of his skin.
The President was raised in Hawaii...by white people.

He may have been raised by white people, but he looks and sounds, and acts like a Black person. Thats the dominant black genes expressing themselves in his body.
Read a few books on human genetics and biology.!

I must say that the Tiger Woods news conference, was ineffective, and arrogant.Here is a man that is a major sports figure, giving a news conference, were no one can ask questions, for just under 15 minutes.!!

This was just another arrogant slap in the face directed to the general public.
I now advocate a boycott of Tiger Woods, and all the products that he advertises.!
We do not accept your apologies Tiger Woods.!!

I blame Bill Clinton. Tiger Woods is just following in his footsteps.

I must say that the Tiger Woods news conference, was ineffective, and arrogant.Here is a man that is a major sports figure, giving a news conference, were no one can ask questions, for just under 15 minutes.!!

I now advocate a boycott of Tiger Woods, and all the products that he advertises.!

I blame Bill Clinton. Tiger Woods is just following in his footsteps.

He was the first Black President. ;)

Here's what he should have said:

"First, get a life. Where I put my dick is none of your goddamn business so again, get a life. I'm a golfer...golfer...I hit a little white ball around for a living and I can't imagine that having any impact on your life (I'm assuming you ran out and got a life since i started this conference if you already didn't have one)

To review: I'm rich, young, semi good looking and women like to suck my dick and none of that's any OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!! ""

Later Woods added, "I was acting all girly about this until I read CF's post on the Internet and he bitch slapped me worse than Don Vito smacked Johnny Fontaine and for the same reasons."

Here's what he should have said:

"First, get a life. Where I put my dick is none of your goddamn business so again, get a life. I'm a golfer...golfer...I hit a little white ball around for a living and I can't imagine that having any impact on your life (I'm assuming you ran out and got a life since i started this conference if you already didn't have one)

To review: I'm rich, young, semi good looking and women like to suck my dick and none of that's any OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!! ""

Later Woods added, "I was acting all girly about this until I read CF's post on the Internet and he bitch slapped me worse than Don Vito smacked Johnny Fontaine and for the same reasons."
:clap2:

I would love to see someone have the balls to just come out and state something along the lines of what you just posted.

I was very moved by his apology, and Tiger, if you're reading this..... I forgive you.

What an asshole that guy is.

And your problem with that is?? He didn't have to say anything. And I really don't blame him for not taking questions. It 'ain't none of our business'.

I didn't see his apology. Did he cry?

What does crying or not crying have to do with anything???? I've know people who lied while they cried. I've know people who told the truth while they cried. I've also known people who lied while not crying and who told the truth while not crying. If all you need is a tear or two, you're probably very easily lied to.

Why should I care?

Athletes, movie stars, politicians,rock stars bang as many chicks as they can. The ones who are faithful to their spouses are the exception. Why is any of this a surprise?

If Olin doesn't want to be Mrs Tiger Woods anymore, she can leave him

Last edited:

I like Jerry Springers take on this...JERRY SPRINGER...he said, its non of our business what happens with him and his wife. None.

He is 100% correct.

Forum List

Back