Thugs Pick the Wrong Consignment Shop to Try to Rob, Scattered in 30-Seconds

Not to trivialize what could have been a far worse situation, but I think it's always very humorous when they storm a place or a person like pack animals and then duck and run like little poons when they realize that their victim isn't helpless or that the score is all of a sudden even.
I counted seven of the cowardly little savages.
Eight, if you count the lizard who tried to stall the security guard from closing the door so that the pack of little jerkoffs could get in.

This just goes to support my own theory that the main impetus for crime is non-confrontation, meaning that criminals are looking for low-risk victims. Their ideal situation is an unarmed victim they can control through fear and intimidation; they are not looking to battle it out with cops, etc., therefore, the best deterrent to crime is a well-armed, well-trained citizenry. To my mind, there is nothing the average hood fears more than the high likelihood that their victim(s) will be armed and able to fight back.

So the popular theory that armed people leads to MORE violence is just a bullshit theory of anti-gunners, either because they themselves don't feel they can be trusted with a gun, or just because they fear guns themselves, so choose to ignore the fact that no NRA member, etc., to my knowledge, has ever been arrested in a commission of a crime.

The Left's theory that putting guns in the hands of people leads to more crime, unwanted shootings and accidents is largely based on the society they help create where people are isolated from guns, not raised to respect them, become well-trained in their use and develop the concomitant discipline that comes with learning firearm safety.

This just goes to support my own theory that the main impetus for crime is non-confrontation, meaning that criminals are looking for low-risk victims. Their ideal situation is an unarmed victim they can control through fear and intimidation; they are not looking to battle it out with cops, etc., therefore, the best deterrent to crime is a well-armed, well-trained citizenry. To my mind, there is nothing the average hood fears more than the high likelihood that their victim(s) will be armed and able to fight back.

So the popular theory that armed people leads to MORE violence is just a bullshit theory of anti-gunners, either because they themselves don't feel they can be trusted with a gun, or just because they fear guns themselves, so choose to ignore the fact that no NRA member, etc., to my knowledge, has ever been arrested in a commission of a crime.

The Left's theory that putting guns in the hands of people leads to more crime, unwanted shootings and accidents is largely based on the society they help create where people are isolated from guns, not raised to respect them, become well-trained in their use and develop the concomitant discipline that comes with learning firearm safety.
Yep and as long as they keep society isolated from guns government has all the control and the criminals will rule the streets.

Yep and as long as they keep society isolated from guns government has all the control and the criminals will rule the streets.
This isn't Europe or some British colony, this is America where our right to keep and bare arms is chiseled in granite!! We are also uppity when it comes to being stepped on by the very politicians we rule over.

In related news a Dem thug, shoots and kills a 17 year old student in a road rage incident. I think the American people are rapidly approaching the enough is enough point with these criminal coddling politicians.

I saw that reported some place.

Apparently she got a little too close and cut the hoodie off during a lane change and he pulled up next to her and started poppin off rounds.

She did manage to stop the car and get it off of the road before dying of her wounds.

One other person in the car was hit. A third passenger wasn't hit.

The killer is still unknown and likely never will be.

Forum List

Back