Throwing anti-Semitism around like a rag doll

I'm sure it would be impossible for me to not be anti-Semitic when talking about Jews, in your opinion. All I need to do is say something you don't agree with and "Jew" in the same sentence and then all of a sudden I'm a raving anti-Semite.

You're boring me.

Nope. You can talk about the Jewish people all you want. Its not a problem until you start using antisemitic canards.

Here are some examples:

Jews sure know how to make good soup.
Jews built a really bad-ass Temple back in the day.
Jews managed to resurrect a living language from one that was purely liturgical after thousands of years.
Jews celebrate their Sabbath from sundown Friday evening to just after sundown Saturday evening.
Jews have self-determination in their ancestral and historical territory.

See? No problem.

Here's some helpful tips on what to avoid:

Associating Jews, generally, with wealth.
Associating Jews with media control or controlling the world
Associating Jews with murdering children, blood, matzoh, all that good stuff.
Associating Jews with poisoning wells, water, farmland, etc.
Associating Jews with pigs and apes.
Associating Jews with deception.
Associating Jews with murdering deities.

Those are just a few places to start. This isn't actually that hard, you know.

You know what blasphemy is?

It's a tool designed to stop people saying stuff that is inconvenient.

Religion is based on nothing. People make stuff up, then they feel that if people accept this, they'll stop believing. So they force belief on people.

It's happened for thousands of years.

What you're doing is nothing different.

So you can't talk about wealth and Jews at the same time? Why not? If you happen to work somewhere where the customers are Jewish, I don't mean some of them, I mean ALL OF THEM, and they're all multi-millionaires, I don't mean some of them, I mean ALL OF THEM, then you're not allowed to talk about it because you've got a bee up your ass?

Piss off.

Talking about Jews and the media? Why not?

There are 24 newspapers in the US with a circulation of a quarter a million a day or more. As far as I can tell Jewish people don't control much here.

In television Ben Sherwood seems to be quite powerful, head of ABC, Co-Chairman of Disney

NBC is owned by Brian L. Roberts, he's Jewish too. Comcast

CBS is owned by Leslie Moonves, he's also Jewish.

Fox is owned by Murdoch who isn't Jewish

That's the major liberal media being owned and controlled by Jewish people.

So what? What difference does it make then?

Well, one of the biggest impacts is has is that the US govt gives Israel about $4 billion a year (last I heard, might be more).

Why is another country's interests becoming the US's interests like this? If this were a Muslim country people would be going ape shit.

This has an impact on the country, massively. You can't deny this. Pro-Israeli feeling is big in the US and almost certainly because of the way the media handles things.

At the same time the way they attack Iran for this that and the other is almost certainly because of Jewish interests. Saudi Arabia doesn't get such harsh treatment because it's willing to be anti-Semitic behind everyone's backs.

As for the rest I have never ever really heard of these. That's not to say they don't exist. Anti-Semitism in Europe because WW2 was rife and people would say any old bullshit to put people below them.

The problem is you have some things that are true, or potentially true and other things which are blatantly false and you lump them all together.

I'm a person who deals with the TRUTH. I don't make shit up, I try not to believe things, I use evidence to guide me.

I don't trust the US govt, the British govt, the Chinese govt, the Russian govt, hell, I don't trust governments, the ones above are some of the worst, and I sure as hell don't trust the Israeli govt or Hamas, or the Palestinian govt, or the Iranian, Saudi, Egyptian, Syrian, Iraqi governments either.

It's people playing politics, and playing with people's lives. One side fights, the other fights back, they'll always try and gain the moral higher ground and some will believe it, but I won't.

That last part highlighted is a variation of an anti-semitic canard that you may not even be aware of.
Claiming that Jews are trying to control the narrative/world/press is an old prejudice.
The fact that israel has a view is no different to the fact that Poland has a view but you seek to judge it differently. You don#t realise that anti-semitism is on the rise from the left and you are victim to it.

Read more on Wikipedia:
Accusations of plotting to control the world[edit]
Further information: Judeo-Masonic conspiracy theory, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Zionist Occupation Government, Anti-globalization and antisemitism, Serpent (Bible), Rabbi Emmanuel Rabinovich

A Nazi German cartoon circa 1938 depicts Churchill as a Jewish-controlled octopus encircling the globe.
The publication of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903 is widely considered to mark the beginning of contemporary conspiracy theory literature.[27]

Included in this canard are not only writings that seek to accuse Jews of trying to control the world, but also graphic imagery depicting Jews, or their supporters, as trying to control the world. Examples of this imagery include Nazi cartoons that depict Jews as octopuses, encircling the globe.[28] A more recent example is the 2001 re-printing of Henry Ford's antisemitic text, The International Jew in Egypt, with the same octopus imagery on the front cover.[29]

Oh god, we're back to these fucking canards again are we?

You say this, you're an anti-Semite, so don't say this.

No, I'm sorry. I've been called an anti-Semite for using the word "Jew" and "rich" in the same sentence. But when you work for multi-millionaires who also happen to all be Jewish, then what?

Israel IS trying to control the narrative. I'm not going to ignore something that is happening simply because you think it's a canard.

I won't say that Jews control the press, they control quite a lot of the press in the US, but not all of it.

No, I don't judge it differently that Poland has a view and Israel has a view. This is where YOU are looking for fault that doesn't exist. Why?

Probably because you've been trained somehow to see things, whether they're there or not. You're accustomed to some people being anti-Semitic and therefore anything someone anti-Semitic says, you automatically suggest that what they're saying is anti-Semitic, even if someone else says it.

I disagree. Not only do I disagree in this context, but in many other contexts, most notably with far-right groups who thend to cause a lot of problems by talking about stuff, then the stuff they talk about becomes taboo.

So, talking about immigration which is an important issue for a country, suddenly becomes taboo, because if you oppose stricter immigration and limiting people for a variety of legitimate reasons, then you feel like you're being racist.

Your examples are a plot by Jews to control the world. I didn't suggest this. You brought this up.

So, I'll say what I want to say. I'm not an anti-Semite therefore what I say isn't anti-Semitic no matter how much you want to pressure me into saying only what you want to be said.

So here's the thing. Someone says, "I am not an anti-semite" and then proceeds to litter a post with antisemitic canards (including this gem: I would never say that Jews control the media; Jews only control most of the media.)

So as someone who can't read your mind, how am I to tell whether you are or you are not antisemitic with the presented evidence of antisemitism? How are you going to convince me that your continued use of antisemitism in conversation is not a product of antisemitic beliefs?

And the point is not to create taboo subjects or to silence you (though that idea is developing into a lovely new antisemitic canard). If you can't hold a conversation with or around Jews without feeling as though you have to restrain your thoughts -- you are doing it wrong.

In other words, you want to be offended.

Dude, there's fucking nothing I can do for you. I'm sorry you see offence everywhere, but I'm not taking your shit.

Shusha is a dudette.

Shusha is someone who tries to force people to accept their way of thinking by throwing out "anti-Semite" at them.
That is also the standard anti-semitic argument.

I'm sure it would be impossible for me to not be anti-Semitic when talking about Jews, in your opinion. All I need to do is say something you don't agree with and "Jew" in the same sentence and then all of a sudden I'm a raving anti-Semite.

You're boring me.

Nope. You can talk about the Jewish people all you want. Its not a problem until you start using antisemitic canards.

Here are some examples:

Jews managed to resurrect a living language from one that was purely liturgical after thousands of years.
Jews celebrate their Sabbath from sundown Friday evening to just after sundown Saturday evening.

See? No problem.

Religion is based on nothing. People make stuff up, then they feel that if people accept this, they'll stop believing. So they force belief on people.

So you can't talk about wealth and Jews at the same time? Why not? If you happen to work somewhere where the customers are Jewish, I don't mean some of them, I mean ALL OF THEM, and they're all multi-millionaires, I don't mean some of them, I mean ALL OF THEM, then you're not allowed to talk about it because you've got a bee up your ass?

Piss off.

There are 24 newspapers in the US with a circulation of a quarter a million a day or more. As far as I can tell Jewish people don't control much here.

In television Ben Sherwood seems to be quite powerful, head of ABC, Co-Chairman of Disney

Well, one of the biggest impacts is has is that the US govt gives Israel about $4 billion a year (last I heard, might be more).

Why is another country's interests becoming the US's interests like this? If this were a Muslim country people would be going ape shit.

This has an impact on the country, massively. You can't deny this. Pro-Israeli feeling is big in the US and almost certainly because of the way the media handles things.

At the same time the way they attack Iran for this that and the other is almost certainly because of Jewish interests. Saudi Arabia doesn't get such harsh treatment because it's willing to be anti-Semitic behind everyone's backs.

As for the rest I have never ever really heard of these. That's not to say they don't exist. Anti-Semitism in Europe because WW2 was rife and people would say any old bullshit to put people below them.

The problem is you have some things that are true, or potentially true and other things which are blatantly false and you lump them all together.

I'm a person who deals with the TRUTH. I don't make shit up, I try not to believe things, I use evidence to guide me.

I don't trust the US govt, the British govt, the Chinese govt, the Russian govt, hell, I don't trust governments, the ones above are some of the worst, and I sure as hell don't trust the Israeli govt or Hamas, or the Palestinian govt, or the Iranian, Saudi, Egyptian, Syrian, Iraqi governments either.

It's people playing politics, and playing with people's lives. One side fights, the other fights back, they'll always try and gain the moral higher ground and some will believe it, but I won't.
You neglect to notice the entire point.
The religion of the owners of any business is entirely beside the point. Except to the anti-semite, that is.
It is astounding to me how much time you spend specifying ownership, not even realising that it is as insignificant as listing them by eye or hair colour EXCEPT if you are touting some kind of anti-semitic theory about Jews all being of like mind and controlling the world. Hence back to the protocols which you end up reinforcing.

Oh god, we're back to these fucking canards again are we?

You say this, you're an anti-Semite, so don't say this.

No, I'm sorry. I've been called an anti-Semite for using the word "Jew" and "rich" in the same sentence. But when you work for multi-millionaires who also happen to all be Jewish, then what?

Israel IS trying to control the narrative. I'm not going to ignore something that is happening simply because you think it's a canard.

I won't say that Jews control the press, they control quite a lot of the press in the US, but not all of it.

No, I don't judge it differently that Poland has a view and Israel has a view. This is where YOU are looking for fault that doesn't exist. Why?

Probably because you've been trained somehow to see things, whether they're there or not. You're accustomed to some people being anti-Semitic and therefore anything someone anti-Semitic says, you automatically suggest that what they're saying is anti-Semitic, even if someone else says it.

I disagree. Not only do I disagree in this context, but in many other contexts, most notably with far-right groups who thend to cause a lot of problems by talking about stuff, then the stuff they talk about becomes taboo.

So, talking about immigration which is an important issue for a country, suddenly becomes taboo, because if you oppose stricter immigration and limiting people for a variety of legitimate reasons, then you feel like you're being racist.

Your examples are a plot by Jews to control the world. I didn't suggest this. You brought this up.

So, I'll say what I want to say. I'm not an anti-Semite therefore what I say isn't anti-Semitic no matter how much you want to pressure me into saying only what you want to be said.

So here's the thing. Someone says, "I am not an anti-semite" and then proceeds to litter a post with antisemitic canards (including this gem: I would never say that Jews control the media; Jews only control most of the media.)

So as someone who can't read your mind, how am I to tell whether you are or you are not antisemitic with the presented evidence of antisemitism? How are you going to convince me that your continued use of antisemitism in conversation is not a product of antisemitic beliefs?

And the point is not to create taboo subjects or to silence you (though that idea is developing into a lovely new antisemitic canard). If you can't hold a conversation with or around Jews without feeling as though you have to restrain your thoughts -- you are doing it wrong.

In other words, you want to be offended.

Dude, there's fucking nothing I can do for you. I'm sorry you see offence everywhere, but I'm not taking your shit.

Shusha is a dudette.

Shusha is someone who tries to force people to accept their way of thinking by throwing out "anti-Semite" at them.
That is also the standard anti-semitic argument.

What? So, it's anti-Semitic to call someone anti-Semitic? Huh?

You're boring me.

Here are some examples:

See? No problem.

Piss off.

The religion of the owners of any business is entirely beside the point. Except to the anti-semite, that is.
It is astounding to me how much time you spend specifying ownership, not even realising that it is as insignificant as listing them by eye or hair colour EXCEPT if you are touting some kind of anti-semitic theory about Jews all being of like mind and controlling the world. Hence back to the protocols which you end up reinforcing.

Well, the issue here is this.

What other countries, other than the US, does a Christian American owe allegiance to? Potentially they owe allegiance to their country of their ancestors or origin, perhaps not.

What other countries, other than the US, does a Muslim American owe allegiance to? Potentially they owe allegiance to their country of their ancestors or origin, perhaps not.

What other countries, other than the US, does a Jewish American owe allegiance to? Potentially they owe allegiance to Israel, perhaps not.

Are you telling me that there aren't Americans who get a little edgy about Muslims in America? Muslims and Jews have a similar view on their religion, it's more like a nationality than Christianity see things.

You can look at the Mayor of London and how much grief the right in the US gives him for being Muslim. His religion is important to them.

The whole War on Terror is one against Muslims. If one Muslim does something, there are people calling for ALL MUSLIMS to be banned from the US.

Trump's travel ban affected only Muslim countries and on Christian country that he included for seemingly NO REASON other than to have a dig at the country.

So, no, I don't see this as just a Jewish thing. I see people reacting to Muslims in the same way. The only difference is there aren't many Muslims in powerful positions in the US compared to the number of Jews.

Seven of the US Senate are Jews and 22 of the US House are Jews From 1.9% of the population.
Zero of the US Senate are Muslims and 2 of the US House are Muslim out of 0.3% of the population.

Muslims just don't have that prominence.

For 1.8% of the population, and 22 members of the US House and 7 of the US Senate, Israel get $4 billion a year or more.

Do you not think people might wonder why?

I'm not attacking this, I'm not passing comment on this. I'm talking about how OTHERS can perceive this.

Imagine if Trump, supposedly Christian, gave Russia, Christian, $4 billion a year. They'd be talking treason.

But then I'm not, and never have, touted some kind of theory that Jews are trying to take over the world. There are those who do. Some might be anti-Semites and some might not be.

However there are also many more who say Muslims are trying to take over the world.

Power is power and some people seek power out, it's a fact of life. Their ability to get it is something else.

Seriously? How often is it mentioned that MEN control the media? Or that CHRISTIANS control the media? Or that ATHEISTS control the media? Or that CIS control the media? Or that HETERO controls the media? Or that WHITES control the media? Or that people with GLASSES control the media? Or that people with BRITISH ancestry control the media? Or that MEAT-EATERS control the media? Or that the WEALTHY control the media? Or that SKINNY people control the media?
You get that all out? You done?
I realize that it is only 'acceptable' to notice the things which we have been told are 'acceptable' to notice. Did you know that Jews have the highest IQ's of any ethnic group in the West? Did you know that Jews have won more more Nobel Peace Prizes than any other group? Pretty impressive huh?
So why is it wrong to state that most (by a long shot) media executives are Jewish? It is NEVER wrong to state facts.
As for 'control'...what do you think a Chief Executive Officer of a corporation does if not direct the operations of his company? Does he not control? Does a president of a media group not control? Don't be simple.

Seriously? How often is it mentioned that MEN control the media? Or that CHRISTIANS control the media? Or that ATHEISTS control the media? Or that CIS control the media? Or that HETERO controls the media? Or that WHITES control the media? Or that people with GLASSES control the media? Or that people with BRITISH ancestry control the media? Or that MEAT-EATERS control the media? Or that the WEALTHY control the media? Or that SKINNY people control the media?
I realize that it is only 'acceptable' to notice the things which we have been told are 'acceptable' to notice. Did you know that Jews have the highest IQ's of any ethnic group in the West? Did you know that Jews have won more more Nobel Peace Prizes than any other group? Pretty impressive huh?
So why is it wrong to state that most (by a long shot) media executives are Jewish? It is NEVER wrong to state facts.
As for 'control'...what do you think a Chief Executive Officer of a corporation does if not direct the operations of his company? Does he not control? Does a president of a media group not control? Don't be simple.

People always say that Jews have won all the Nobel Prizes, but I believe that they've won less than 30% of them. That means that over 70% of Nobel Prizes have been won by Gentiles.

People always say that Jews have won all the Nobel Prizes, but I believe that they've won less than 30% of them. That means that over 70% of Nobel Prizes have been won by Gentiles.

And as a percentage of people in the world, what's the figure?

22.5% of Nobel Prizes have been awarded to Jewish people. That's pretty impressive seeing as they comprise 0.2% of the world's population.

Though the Peace Prize isn't one I look to as a source of inspiration, so we could forget that award as a waste of time in most cases. Obama won it, for doing nothing.

People always say that Jews have won all the Nobel Prizes, but I believe that they've won less than 30% of them.
No one says that Jews have won ALL of the Nobel Prizes. However, even if it only 30%...they represent .2% of the world's population. You don't find that a profound occurrence?

That means that over 70% of Nobel Prizes have been won by Gentiles.
Who make up the other 99.8% of the world's pop...'slow clap'.

Last edited:
How is that anti-Semitic?

When someone says "control the media" it is always associated with Jews. I have never seen anyone talk about "control the media" without bringing up Jews. It is a sub-category of the "control the world" canard.
It's always a confidence booster when you read the Neo Nazi Times newspapers reading all the good news about how Jews virtually control everything! Ha ha ha.

People always say that Jews have won all the Nobel Prizes, but I believe that they've won less than 30% of them.
No one says that Jews have won ALL of the Nobel Prizes. However, even if it only 30%...they represent .2% of the world's population. You don't find that a profound occurrence?

I'm sorry, Mr Bin Al Sock-allah, is there some kind of rule that a group of people should be representative in all categories of achievement, govt., leader, etc. in proportion to their population? Look that up and get back to us.

sockpuppets-love-to-get-fisted.jpg

How is that anti-Semitic?

When someone says "control the media" it is always associated with Jews. I have never seen anyone talk about "control the media" without bringing up Jews. It is a sub-category of the "control the world" canard.
It's always a confidence booster when you read the Neo Nazi Times newspapers reading all the good news about how Jews virtually control everything! Ha ha ha.

Seriously, right? You would think that people would be BEGGING to join the Jewish family! I mean, who wouldn't want to control the world, right?!

You're boring me.

Here are some examples:

See? No problem.

Piss off.

What other countries, other than the US, does a Christian American owe allegiance to? Potentially they owe allegiance to their country of their ancestors or origin, perhaps not.

What other countries, other than the US, does a Muslim American owe allegiance to? Potentially they owe allegiance to their country of their ancestors or origin, perhaps not.

What other countries, other than the US, does a Jewish American owe allegiance to? Potentially they owe allegiance to Israel, perhaps not.

Are you telling me that there aren't Americans who get a little edgy about Muslims in America? Muslims and Jews have a similar view on their religion, it's more like a nationality than Christianity see things.

You can look at the Mayor of London and how much grief the right in the US gives him for being Muslim. His religion is important to them.

The whole War on Terror is one against Muslims. If one Muslim does something, there are people calling for ALL MUSLIMS to be banned from the US.

Trump's travel ban affected only Muslim countries and on Christian country that he included for seemingly NO REASON other than to have a dig at the country.

So, no, I don't see this as just a Jewish thing. I see people reacting to Muslims in the same way. The only difference is there aren't many Muslims in powerful positions in the US compared to the number of Jews.

Seven of the US Senate are Jews and 22 of the US House are Jews From 1.9% of the population.
Zero of the US Senate are Muslims and 2 of the US House are Muslim out of 0.3% of the population.

For 1.8% of the population, and 22 members of the US House and 7 of the US Senate, Israel get $4 billion a year or more.

I'm not attacking this, I'm not passing comment on this. I'm talking about how OTHERS can perceive this.

Imagine if Trump, supposedly Christian, gave Russia, Christian, $4 billion a year. They'd be talking treason.

But then I'm not, and never have, touted some kind of theory that Jews are trying to take over the world. There are those who do. Some might be anti-Semites and some might not be.

However there are also many more who say Muslims are trying to take over the world.

Power is power and some people seek power out, it's a fact of life. Their ability to get it is something else.

No I do not ask myself why muslims have not achieved the prominence that Jews have. Why compare them anyway? Have you spent any time at all analysing other populations, religions, immigrant groupings? I always wonder why some people are fixated on Jews. No, actually it is obvious why. ha ha
How OTHERS perceive anythig doesn't interest me.
There will be those who view blacks or women a certain way too. So what? They are bigots.
Any yes, you keep hinting that there is something odd about the USAs relationship with Israel. Stop skirting the issue and just spill it will ya?

they are obviously doing something right.
Seek to emulate them rather than hate them. My 2 cents.

You obviously haven't profited from that demographic in the IQ department, my friend.

Here is why: the fact that a human being is successful has nothing to do with him then agreeing to be a cog in the wheel of some as yet unidentified Jewish worldwide cohesive plot to control the world. It just means the fella did well for himself and will do his thing with his power as does any rich gentleman the world over.

You manage to leap from individual suceess to group interests being furthered in one giant illogical anti-semitic leap.

Anti-semites = שונאי ישראל = haters of Israel.

It's about competition...
You see proud haters of Israel who themselves are Semites "deserve a right" not to be identified with German terms...right?

You're boring me.

Here are some examples:

See? No problem.

Piss off.

No I do not ask myself why muslims have not achieved the prominence that Jews have. Why compare them anyway? Have you spent any time at all analysing other populations, religions, immigrant groupings? I always wonder why some people are fixated on Jews. No, actually it is obvious why. ha ha
How OTHERS perceive anythig doesn't interest me.
There will be those who view blacks or women a certain way too. So what? They are bigots.
Any yes, you keep hinting that there is something odd about the USAs relationship with Israel. Stop skirting the issue and just spill it will ya?

Well, now you're getting into psychology.

Why compare Muslims with Jews? Well, to understand what's happening, that's what. If you want to find out the truth, you need to know as much as possible.

Yes, there are plenty of bigots out there. People who don't try and look at the individual and look to the different groups. They're more or less neanderthal in nature, they have their "team" and they will want to gain supremacy over other teams. This is what they think makes them happy.

People do it in politics. They're voting like neanderthal cattle rather than intelligent human beings, and those who control politics prefer voters to be like domesticated animals than thinking human beings.

You have people who have been using Islam since 9/11 to gain prominence with emotional messages. The message is pretty much the same message Europe had with the Jews. You can go around the world and find many examples of the same thing. History repeats itself.

People need scapegoats for their own incompetency.

Look at the Argentinians invading the Falkland Islands in 1982. They wanted to have a military success to hide their failing economy and policies. It didn't work, they got found out and kicked out.
Milosevic in Serbia did similar things, he lost too.

But then sometimes they succeed.

You obviously haven't profited from that demographic in the IQ department, my friend.

Here is why: the fact that a human being is successful has nothing to do with him then agreeing to be a cog in the wheel of some as yet unidentified Jewish worldwide cohesive plot to control the world. It just means the fella did well for himself and will do his thing with his power as does any rich gentleman the world over.

You manage to leap from individual suceess to group interests being furthered in one giant illogical anti-semitic leap.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it? If you took the time to read what I typed, I stated nothing regarding any grand Jewish conspiracy. I simply (very simply) stated that Jews, as a people, occupy many of the the highest spots in media. I have provided names of individuals, their positions, and the media entities that they control via their POSITION.
If you look at the PERCENTAGES v. population it is quite profound. IN ADDITION I drew a corollary between IQ and the Jewish community as whole in an attempt to help explain why they may occupy these lofty positions disproportionate to their population. Not as an indicator of some vast conspiracy.
Do not attempt to read into my post. I know it is tempting, as you are a properly conditioned 'cog'.

Forum List

Back