Three Soleimani Questions

Probably a more apt comparison would be the head of a special forces unit?

It is really hard to say.

Maybe?

The problem with that comparison it, the head of the CIA doesn't do field work anymore. I don't now if this guy did or not.
I suspect the Islamic Revolutionary Guard combines the functions of special forces, CIA, and mafia in ways most Americans would find hard to fathom; there doesn't seem to be much doubt about Soleimani's capabilities however.

Qasem Soleimani - Wikipedia

"Soleimani was described by an ex-CIA operative as 'the single most powerful operative in the Middle East today' and the principal military strategist and tactician in Iran's effort to combat Western influence and promote the expansion of Shiite and Iranian influence throughout the Middle East.[2]

"In Iraq, as the commander of the Quds Force, he was believed to have strongly influenced the organization of the Iraqi government, notably supporting the election of previous Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Al-Maliki"

Yeah, I read that article, it was a good piece. It directly contradicted much or the war propaganda that was being put out there, especially by VP Pence about how he "helped the 911 terrorists." In fact, he helped us, (under the radar of course) bring to justice and prosecute the war on terror in the early days, up until George W. made the infamous and inflammatory "Axis of Evil" speech. Then? He told our clandestine ops to go to hell.

The Shadow Commander
Qassem Suleimani is the Iranian operative who has been reshaping the Middle East. Now he’s directing Assad’s war in Syria.
The Shadow Commander

If you REALLY want some unvarnished truth? Spend an hour or two listening to this;

Stay Informed thread post #778
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Iran Nan and her temporary House majority had a hissy fit. This wasn't an impeachment, if it were there would be real crimes, like Biden's money laundering, bribery and extortion.
Does Article II give Trump the right to do whatever he wants?

Full Impeachments for Trump will Shake Senate Republicans from Kangaroo Court | Ralph Nader

"Trump’s mantra of usurpation is clear.

"He declared that because of Article II of the Constitution, 'I have the right to do whatever I want as President.'

"Trump seems to have neglected Article I, which gives Congress the exclusive authority to declare war, to appropriate funds, and to conduct investigations of the Executive branch with the plenary authority, i.e. issue and enforce subpoenas.

"Congress is the primary branch of government, not a co-equal branch."

your post is still bullshit
How about this one?
trump-snowflake-1024x768.jpg

Full Impeachments for Trump will Shake Senate Republicans from Kangaroo Court | Ralph Nader

"Trump has refused to turn over his tax returns, unlike previous presidents who released them every year.

"Trump has much to hide in terms of entanglements with foreign entities.

"He is a walking violation of the Emoluments Clause (Article I, section 9, paragraph 8), which prohibits any president from profiting from foreign interests.

"Trump profits when foreign dignitaries patronize his hotels and other properties.

"The Constitution requires Trump to faithfully execute the law. Instead he is destroying health, safety, workplace, and environmental laws through his corrupt henchman.

"The Trump regime is dismantling congressionally mandated federal agency law enforcement programs and, in so doing, is removing lifesaving protections.

"At the same time, Trump is corruptly raising money from the corporate interests that want to dismantle these agencies, from Wall Street to Houston’s oil barons."

your post is still bullshit
How about this one?
trump-snowflake-1024x768.jpg

"Trump has refused to turn over his tax returns, unlike previous presidents who released them every year.

"Trump has much to hide in terms of entanglements with foreign entities.

"He is a walking violation of the Emoluments Clause (Article I, section 9, paragraph 8), which prohibits any president from profiting from foreign interests.

"Trump profits when foreign dignitaries patronize his hotels and other properties.

"The Constitution requires Trump to faithfully execute the law. Instead he is destroying health, safety, workplace, and environmental laws through his corrupt henchman.

"The Trump regime is dismantling congressionally mandated federal agency law enforcement programs and, in so doing, is removing lifesaving protections.

"At the same time, Trump is corruptly raising money from the corporate interests that want to dismantle these agencies, from Wall Street to Houston’s oil barons."
more bullshit

No, we are keeping up. That's how we know you are just wrong.
You're arguing in favor of Trump's integrity?

"As the most impeachable president in American history, Trump continues to shred our Constitution and its critical separation of powers.

"Trump has repeatedly, brazenly seized Congressional authority in an attempt to turn the presidency into a monarchy.

"Trump once went so far as to say, 'I am the chosen one.'"

Do you believe Trump is "chosen"?

Trump has done absolutely nothing, that Obama, and other previous presidents have done. And for you to even attempt to claim that Trump is doing something new, makes you and those like you, the very kangaroo court that you claim of others.

barack-obama-halo-demo.jpg

The fact you have routinely made excuses until someone else does what your people do routinely, makes you hypocritical and discredited. Go hang out with the Jessie Smollett crowd, and keep talking about integrity as if you ever had it.

Trump has done absolutely nothing, that Obama, and other previous presidents have done. And for you to even attempt to claim that Trump is doing something new, makes you and those like you, the very kangaroo court that you claim of others.
When did Obama state Article II allowed him to do whatever he wanted, before or after he released his tax returns? How much money (bribes) did Obama earn from his DC hotel?

"He declared that because of Article II of the Constitution, 'I have the right to do whatever I want as President.'

"Trump seems to have neglected Article I, which gives Congress the exclusive authority to declare war, to appropriate funds, and to conduct investigations of the Executive branch with the plenary authority, i.e. issue and enforce subpoenas.

"Congress is the primary branch of government, not a co-equal branch.

"Trump has much to hide in terms of entanglements with foreign entities. He is a walking violation of the Emoluments Clause (Article I, section 9, paragraph 8), which prohibits any president from profiting from foreign interests.

"Trump profits when foreign dignitaries patronize his hotels and other properties."

Get back to US when our “top General” has murdered 600 Iranians, stormed the Iranian embassy. TIA.
How many Muslim civilians have US generals killed since 2001?
5fa31bb4-2501-433b-a29b-4390fd729dcd.jpg
How many Muslims have Muslims murdered in the last 20 years?
How many Muslims have Muslims murdered in the last 20 years?
Too many.
SIPRI-Global-arms-sales-1024x817.jpg

Where are they getting their guns?

Middle East arms sales up by a massive 87%, mostly US-supplied : Peoples Dispatch

"A recent report by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) on global weapons sales revealed that arms sales to countries in the Middle East/West Asia have increased by a whopping 87% between 2009-13 and 2014-18.

"The report, which was released on March 11, also stated that the United States of America (US) retains its position as the world’s largest arms exporter.

"The US arms exports grew by 29% between 2009-13 and 2014-18, while its share of the total global exports increased from 30% to 36%."
So you’re placing the onus on the seller?
So you’re placing the onus on the seller?
Where it rightfully belongs.
vol-24-no-3-cover-1.jpg

Do you blame the victims?

Meet the CEOs Cashing In on Trump's Aggression Against Iran - CounterPunch.org

"CEOs of major U.S. military contractors stand to reap huge windfalls from the escalation of conflict with Iran.

"This was evident in the immediate aftermath of the U.S. assassination of a top Iranian military official last week.

"As soon as the news reached financial markets, these companies’ share prices spiked, inflating the value of their executives’ stock-based pay."
Ban kitchen knives.

When did Obama state Article II allowed him to do whatever he wanted, before or after he released his tax returns? How much money (bribes) did Obama earn from his DC hotel?

"Congress is the primary branch of government, not a co-equal branch.

"Trump has much to hide in terms of entanglements with foreign entities. He is a walking violation of the Emoluments Clause (Article I, section 9, paragraph 8), which prohibits any president from profiting from foreign interests.

"Trump profits when foreign dignitaries patronize his hotels and other properties."

Nah, all crap. Trump's hotel was already a thing. If he had purchased it, and built in last year, while being president, and directed everyone to it... that's bad. But when you already own something, and then become president later.... that's not a problem.

Nah, all crap. Trump's hotel was already a thing. If he had purchased it, and built in last year, while being president, and directed everyone to it... that's bad. But when you already own something, and then become president later.... that's not a problem.
The problem stems from how much money Trump earns from his DC hotel, and how his policy decisions flow from bribes collected there:

Trump hotel sales pitch boasts of profit potential from foreign governments

"Eric Trump, the president’s second son, said in a statement at the time: 'People are objecting to us making so much money on the hotel, and therefore we may be willing to sell.'"

The problem stems from how much money Trump earns from his DC hotel, and how his policy decisions flow from bribes collected there:

"Eric Trump, the president’s second son, said in a statement at the time: 'People are objecting to us making so much money on the hotel, and therefore we may be willing to sell.'"

Prove there are bribes.

Prove there are bribes.
Prove there are bribes.
Convince Trump to release this tax returns.

Prove there are bribes.
Prove there are bribes.
Convince Trump to release this tax returns.

Do need to. If there was something wrong, the IRS would have already strung him up.
Why do you need to shove your nose up everyone's butt?

Mind your own business.

Nonya. What difference does it make?

You do realize that by asking questions as stupid and goofy as these, that to everyone else you are coming across as a lunatic....?
I realize the IRS finds it more cost effective to audit the working poor than billionaire parasites like Trump, and ignorant groupies like you swallow every rich load twice before politely asking for more.(don't your knees ache from so much spineless supplication?)
z5qk4sgyd8q31.png

IRS: Sorry, but It’s Just Easier and Cheaper to Audit the Poor — ProPublica

If Trump had nothing to hide, he would have released his tax returns like every other POTUS since Watergate.

Nonya. What difference does it make?

You do realize that by asking questions as stupid and goofy as these, that to everyone else you are coming across as a lunatic....?
I realize the IRS finds it more cost effective to audit the working poor than billionaire parasites like Trump, and ignorant groupies like you swallow every rich load twice before politely asking for more.(don't your knees ache from so much spineless supplication?)
z5qk4sgyd8q31.png

IRS: Sorry, but It’s Just Easier and Cheaper to Audit the Poor — ProPublica

If Trump had nothing to hide, he would have released his tax returns like every other POTUS since Watergate.

I wouldn't release it even without something to hide. Why should he or anyone else?
What does this letter have to do with Trump? You just randomly through out stuff that is irrelevant to the conversation?

By the way, while completely irrelevant to the conversation, it is also just a dumb point to make.

Why are the poor audited more often than the super wealthy? I can think of a dozen reasons, right off the top of my head.

How about the fact the super wealthy are likely to have their taxes done by extremely well paid professionals, and poor people are more likely to do it themselves, and make mistakes?

Just a dumb argument, made by ignorant people. Besides, we shouldn't even have an income tax, and if we do have an income tax, it should be a flat tax with zero deductions. It should be impossible to screw up your taxes.

You people made this screwed up system. So if your screwed up system of left-wing progressive taxes, is destroying the poor, that's on you and your left-wing friends. You are at a fault here. Blame yourself.

Forum List

Back