Three reasons to vote for Trump

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
As of now, right now, from what I have heard him say, I would vote for Trump. The first reason is his stance on China. The second reason is his view on the OPEC nations. The third is his lack of attention to the religious right. He does have some drawbacks and has said some stupid things, but they haven't been enough, Imo, to outwiegh his stand on the three issues above. Lets wait and see how it plays out. There is still lots of time for him to prove he shouldn't be president.

1: His multiple bankruptcies were a good thing!

2: His multiple marriages gave him experience!

3: If he gets out of line that thing on his head will guide him back on path!

Pretty much the response you get from the Left...

Instead of reacting to the issues they choose to make it personal and make fun of the person.

Sarah Palin,Michelle Bachman,Sean Hannity,Rush Limbaugh,Chris Christie,Donald Trump.

All of the MSNBC crowd do this with Ed Schultz the leader...

Fair game going after the issues..

Why the need to go with the personal attacks.

I don't understand.Isn't there enough there for you to go after what he says?:confused:

Instead of reacting to the issues they choose to make it personal and make fun of the person.

Sarah Palin,Michelle Bachman,Sean Hannity,Rush Limbaugh,Chris Christie,Donald Trump.

I don't understand.Isn't there enough there for you to go after what he says?:confused:

He says Obama is not a U S citizen. That means he is stupid or a liar. I don't like people that pull that kinda shit. He knows better. I know that because I HAVE seen what he says. I've probably seen him interviewed a dozen times and also saw a documentary on his life. I am not a Dem or a Liberal. It isn't my fault that the crazy Christian Fundamentalists stole my party and leave the choosing of its leaders to pols about television personalities and religious zealots. I've been a republican twice as long as you have been alive. Go Fuck Yourself.

Trump would make a fine President. The only question I have is would he be held political hostage by the Tri-Lateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Bilderberg Group as all Presidents have since Kennedy? Would he audit and/or shut down the Federal Reserve?

Unfortunately we won't know until right before his Inauguration.

Tri-Lateral Commission:
- www.trilateral.org
Council on Foreign Relations
Council on Foreign Relations
Bilderberg Group:
Bilderberg Group
Privately Owned Federal Reserve:
The Federal Reserve Is A privately Owned Corporation

Trump says that his marriages failed because he works too much. Does he think that being president would be less stressful?
Funny, the Newt said about the same thing.

Trump says that his marriages failed because he works too much. Does he think that being president would be less stressful?
Funny, the Newt said about the same thing.

How can that be the reason when they all married him for his money. They were probably happy when he was gone. Who could stand that freak crawling up on them?

Trump does understand the American political system though

You just buy off whoever you need

A right-winger complaining about "personal attacks" in an election?

You're fucking kidding me, right? Please tell me that was a joke.

Forum List

Back