Three N.C. Democrats Admit Voting Twice For Obama...

Because I could enroll tomorrow under John Doe with a check.

So states want to block student IDs but they allow hunting and fishing licenses, utility bills, credit cards or paychecks to be used as valid IDs and these are the tough states?

Not in my state they dont. Valid ID only and were a blue state.

However with the motor voter law we have thousands of extra votes every election. See the link I posted.

Look up your state.

Voter ID: State Requirements

CaféAuLait;3997812 said:
Also, where in the article does it say the individuals were registered Democrats?

Just click the link within the article it goes to the story from ABC News:

Four Wake residents charged with voting twice

WAKE COUNTY (WTVD) -- Authorities have charged four Wake County residents with voter fraud in connection with the last presidential election.

Twenty-six-year-old Kierra Fontae Leache of Pheiffer Drive in Raleigh, 46-year-old Shelia "Sheilia" Romona Hodges, also of Pheiffer Drive in Raleigh, and 25-year-old Brandon Earl McLean of Bethune Drive in Raleigh, allegedly cast two ballot votes in 2008.

All three are registered Democrats.

Four Wake residents charged with voting twice | abc11.com

No wonder they were caught, they are likely the only 3 dems in Wake county.

It seems the right is worried. You should be worried.

The worry we have is democrats will continue to destroy the businesses in this country.

Stupid people in large groups should be a concern to everyone. Yet democrats insist on signing them up.

If businesses are "destroyed in this country" why are so many of them turning profits this year?

The blended earnings growth rate for the S&P 500 for 2Q 2011, combining actual numbers for companies that have reported, and estimates for companies yet to report slightly fell to 11.8% from 11.9% in the previous day. As of April 1st, the earnings growth rate was at 13.3%.
Of the 459 (92%) S&P 500 companies who have reported 2Q earnings, 71% beat estimates, 9% were in-line, and 20% were below estimates. The estimated earnings growth rate for the S&P 500 for 3Q 2011 is currently at 17.3%. (Data provided by Thomson Reuters)

CNBC Mobile Home
The subject is dimwit voter fraud. Otherwise, the only way they can win is to cheat.

So states want to block student IDs but they allow hunting and fishing licenses, utility bills, credit cards or paychecks to be used as valid IDs and these are the tough states?

However with the motor voter law we have thousands of extra votes every election. See the link I posted.

Look up your state.

Very good. The only thing I can say is damn, no wonder voter fraud is so rampant here.
We accept student ID, Pay checks. Can I borrow your pay stub?

Where does it say int the Constitution that dead people cannot vote?
Where does it say that people in prisons cannot vote?
Or other criminals?
Common sense doesn't come in the wiring you have does it?

common sense has no part in literal interpretation of the constitution.
Like you would know. Dead people cannot vote so there is no need for them to have a right to vote. If someone uses their names to vote it is clearly a violation. Only the criminally minded think otherwise.

ACORN has not gone away. Many have gone to prison for Voter Fraud but the group has merely broken up into smaller groups with different names. So massive Democrat Voter Fraud will have to be watched in 2012. Nothing has really changed since the last Presidential Election.
So much for "change" huh?

Common sense doesn't come in the wiring you have does it?

Like you would know. Dead people cannot vote so there is no need for them to have a right to vote. If someone uses their names to vote it is clearly a violation. Only the criminally minded think otherwise.

Granted dead people cannot vote but it is not speciifed in the constitution.

and why can't prisoners vote?

Granted dead people cannot vote but it is not speciifed in the constitution.

and why can't prisoners vote?
Because they are convicted of a crime and sentenced to prison.

Look up your state.

Very good. The only thing I can say is damn, no wonder voter fraud is so rampant here.
We accept student ID, Pay checks. Can I borrow your pay stub?

It's not about clean elections, it's about gaining a political advantage. Both sides are jockeying for 2012.

I live in Arizona, a state that prides itself on being tough with it's voter ID laws and we allow:

Utility bill dated within 90 days of the election
Bank or credit union statement dated within 90 days of the election
Property tax statement
Vehicle insurance card

ACORN has not gone away. Many have gone to prison for Voter Fraud but the group has merely broken up into smaller groups with different names. So massive Democrat Voter Fraud will have to be watched in 2012. Nothing has really changed since the last Presidential Election.

I once knew an idiot who didn't know the difference between voter REGISTRATION fraud and voter fraud. A thousand extra people were registered but none of them voted. Maybe because they were all named, "Mickey Mouse"?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't aware that Obama took NC in 2008.

He did, barely, by about 14,000 votes. I'm sure this type of fraud can be found on both sides. I don't have a problem with requiring ID. Actually, where I vote, they do ask for it. Not sure if it is actually required or whether a signature is enough.
it is against conservative principles to resort to ethnic tactics !!

I wasn't aware that Obama took NC in 2008.

He did, barely, by about 14,000 votes. I'm sure this type of fraud can be found on both sides. I don't have a problem with requiring ID. Actually, where I vote, they do ask for it. Not sure if it is actually required or whether a signature is enough.
it is against conservative principles to resort to ethnic tactics !!

You might want to rethink that position. Besides, when someone votes twice and uses the same ID, the ID didn't really matter. You would have to be pretty fucking stupid to let "Mickey Mouse", "Goofy" or "Paul Newman" vote. Besides, the ID is for the vote, not the registration.

racist16_400.jpg

watermelon_white_house.jpg

What's the penalty for voter suppression?

Never seen anyone charged with that..

Yeah, its not like they are closing certain dmv's in certain area's, are they....Then cutting the hours on the remaining ones in certain area's and extending hours in other area's.

Forum List

Back