Three N.C. Democrats Admit Voting Twice For Obama...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Three Wake County, North Carolina, Democrats have admitted to voter fraud charges, according to local news reports.

Kierra Fontae Leache, Shelia Romona Hodges and Brandon Earl Mclean each admitted to casting two ballots in recent elections. Local reports indicate all three voted for President Barack Obama twice in 2008.

According to ABC News Channel 11 in Raleigh-Durham, authorities have placed the three on $10,000 bonds.

The North Carolina Republican Party says this kind of fraudulent voter behavior is why the state needs a voter ID law. In July, Democratic Gov. Beverly Perdue vetoed state Republicans’ latest attempt at instituting such a law, calling it an “obstacle” to constitutional principles. (RELATED: Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud)

“The reason why Republicans have fought to promote proper voter-identification laws is to prevent fraud like this from happening,” NCGOP chair Robin Hayes said in a statement. “While Republicans are fighting to protect the integrity of our democracy, Governor Perdue’s veto fights to protect criminality in our election process. I know she embraces her ‘fighter’ image, but it’s clear that the only thing she fights for is fraud.”

Read more: Voter Fraud | North Carolina | Voter ID Laws | The Daily Caller

I wasn't aware that Obama took NC in 2008.

He did, barely, by about 14,000 votes. I'm sure this type of fraud can be found on both sides. I don't have a problem with requiring ID. Actually, where I vote, they do ask for it. Not sure if it is actually required or whether a signature is enough.

He did, barely, by about 14,000 votes. I'm sure this type of fraud can be found on both sides. I don't have a problem with requiring ID. Actually, where I vote, they do ask for it. Not sure if it is actually required or whether a signature is enough.

I don't either.

So long as the ID is provided free of charge to those that can't afford it on the day of the election.

I don't either.

So long as the ID is provided free of charge to those that can't afford it on the day of the election.

How would that work? how would you be able to verify thier ID if they didn't have ID the day of the election?

This happened nation wide!! Not just in NC.. Everyone should have a valid ID prior to elections. If your over 18 you should get one anyway not just for election for every day use!!

hahaha. Its okay for democrats to do it. They won't condone this. It's rampant in their party. They will just cry voter surpression and whine about having to prove who they are when they vote. Then they will go and vote 4 times. Losers.

How many dead Democrats voted in North Carolina as well?

When was the last actual case of someone using a deceased individuals name to cast a vote?

It really would be great for Elections Offices to be staffed so they could go through obituaries to find dead people. Of course, they need money to do that and governments just keep cutting their budgets instead.

Wont stop fraud cause CT requires a photo id so i hand them my Irish Passport.

They let me vote every time, and i always get a big smile from the ladies too.

:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back