Three Members Of A Radical Right Wing Militia Group Sentenced

So the Second Amendment militia groups are all leftists, is that what the extremist apologists on the right are saying?

In the far right's mind, everything that is "bad" is always "lefties", while those on the right are perfect angels, that never do anything wrong because they are the most amazing people on earth, placed here by jesus himself. :tongue: :cuckoo:

good grief...
you are :cuckoo:

So the Second Amendment militia groups are all leftists, is that what the extremist apologists on the right are saying?

In the far right's mind, everything that is "bad" is always "lefties", while those on the right are perfect angels, that never do anything wrong because they are the most amazing people on earth, placed here by jesus himself. :tongue: :cuckoo:

good grief...you are :cuckoo:

Yah, the far righties often think of themselves as exceptional Americans. Kinda like the exceptional children in the programs other than GT. :lol:

Well, I'd rather have them and not need them than need them and not have them...

Having militia in yor area is not without a potential cost - a cost in safety and law & order, as we've just seen in this Alaskan case.

No western country needs a militia to defend itself from its own peoples voting habits. It might have done in 1820, but not in 2012, when democracy is a alive and kicking.

Ecoterrorism is an exclusively left wing ideology.

Ecoterrorism isn't an ideology.

Exactly. The far right wing nutcases don't have the mental capabilities to understand that.

Ideology is a rigid set of beliefs—a system of beliefs—that compels people to behave in particular ways. Ideology, especially the extremist version, does not allow for compromise; it is a Manichean system of reasoning that does not serve as a basis for day-to-day political activity. It is in fact the antithesis of politics, a system that thrives on debate and compromise. It is also distinguishable from philosophy and religion, which guide how individuals choose to live. Ideology is about how a few individuals think society should be governed. Ideologically driven behavior goes beyond merely acting on principle; the transition from principle to ideology takes place when someone decides that all others are just plain wrong.

Environmentalism as an ideology has given impetus to the new phenomenon of “Eco-Terrorism.”

Source: Naval Postgraduate School: Center on Contemporary Conflict

--------

You are talking Tomato, Tomatoes here.. Eco-Terrorism is as much an Ideology and Belief as is true Nazism. It is the direct belief that the world is wrong in a certain manner, therefore violent actions must be taken in order to change it.

Last edited:
All words are made up at some point, lefty.

True.

But words like 'neo-Nazi', 'crypto-fascist' and 'Maoist' are accepted political terms with dictionary-defined meanings. They are used by anyone who studies Political Sciences. They define real people, groups and ideologies.

"Lefty" and "righty" are labels used by people who do not understand those terms.

No, they aren't. They're used by people who lump you losers together because ultimately you're about the same things..human rights violations, oppression, tyranny.

Subjugation of the individual, statism, and elitism.

You're all the same. The rest is just semantics meant to make you feel better about yourselves. It means zip.

Ecoterrorism isn't an ideology.

Exactly. The far right wing nutcases don't have the mental capabilities to understand that.

Ideology is a rigid set of beliefs—a system of beliefs—that compels people to behave in particular ways. Ideology, especially the extremist version, does not allow for compromise; it is a Manichean system of reasoning that does not serve as a basis for day-to-day political activity. It is in fact the antithesis of politics, a system that thrives on debate and compromise. It is also distinguishable from philosophy and religion, which guide how individuals choose to live. Ideology is about how a few individuals think society should be governed. Ideologically driven behavior goes beyond merely acting on principle; the transition from principle to ideology takes place when someone decides that all others are just plain wrong.

Environmentalism as an ideology has given impetus to the new phenomenon of “Eco-Terrorism.”

Source: Naval Postgraduate School: Center on Contemporary Conflict

--------

You are talking Tomato, Tomatoes here.. Eco-Terrorism is as much an Ideology and Belief as is true Nazism. It is the direct belief that the world is wrong in a certain manner, therefore violent actions must be taken in order to change it.

Nope, saigon speaketh..."leftism" isn't a real word, and environmentalism isn't an ideology.

So the dope saith. It MUST be true. Cuz at some point, he read it on wiki.

:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Nope, saigon speaketh..."leftism" isn't a real word, and environmentalism isn't an ideology.

So the dope saith. It MUST be true. Cuz at some point, he read it on wiki.

:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Actually, no - I read it when I studied Fascist Theory as part of my work as a journalist covering post-Soviet enclave states.

The books I would direct you to are those by Michael Marris and Ian Kershaw, but as someone who claims to be clever, I assume you've already read them.

What is a 2nd Amendment militia group?

I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment, but I don't belong to any militia.

What does that make me?

Smart American who does not the cover of a paramillitary organization undedicated to the principles of the Constitution.

Trying to use those big words made what you said sound stupid. What exactly does "Smart American who does not the cover of a paramillitary organization undedicated " mean? And what is paramillitary do you mean paramilitary? What is undedicated? Do you mean uneducated? Mr. smart guy.

What makes you think clever people would read the same shit you do?

Because if they are genuinely clever and are particularly interested in this subject, they'll know that Kershaw and Marris are two of the strongest sources on fascist theory.

There are other good sources, of course, but we both know you haven't read any of them and aren't about to start.

What is a 2nd Amendment militia group?

I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment, but I don't belong to any militia.

What does that make me?

Smart American who does not the cover of a paramillitary organization undedicated to the principles of the Constitution.

Trying to use those big words made what you said sound stupid. What exactly does "Smart American who does not the cover of a paramillitary organization undedicated " mean? And what is paramillitary do you mean paramilitary? What is undedicated? Do you mean uneducated? Mr. smart guy.

JS's defining characteristic.

What makes you think clever people would read the same shit you do?

Because if they are genuinely clever and are particularly interested in this subject, they'll know that Kershaw and Marris are two of the strongest sources on fascist theory.

There are other good sources, of course, but we both know you haven't read any of them and aren't about to start.

How do we both know that? And when did you become an authority on what clever people do, think and read....?

It appears to me you think your pronouncements about what constitutes this or that (whatever happens to be this or that at the moment) actually mean something. I promise you, you're one of many loons on this site who think they should be taken seriously simply because they take themselves seriously...who think they should be accepted as authorities because they think they're very important.

It means nothing. Just because you say you are right doesn't make you right. Sorry. You just look like another self aggrandizing pontificator. You made that clear when you used wiki as a source, and declared authoritatively that leftism wasn't a real term, but a made-up one.

What laughable idiocy.

JS's defining characteristic.

I know I shouldn't attacked him on his grammar because I am bad at it myself basically not paying attention, but jakes one of those who pretends he educated and he should not make this kind of mistake if he is.

Look at the under educated like bigrebnc and koshergirl take others to task for syntax and diction. Good for them. Maybe they will pay closer attention to their own material, and we all will be blessed. :lol:

Actually, Jake has been so thoroughly spanked on his scholarship that he no longer pretends to have any.

Now he just happily schleps along, embracing and reveling in his trollishness.

When this place goes tits up we'll all be in a militia or considered terrorists by whomever is in charge in D.C. whether it be that Wall Street Puppet Obama, or his Lackey Romney.

Lessee -- I'm a veteran, a Christian, a registered Republican, and a gun owner.

This Administration considers me a potential domestic terrorist.

Link?
http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf
Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and
adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups),
and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or
rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a
single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.​

Kosher -

Firstly, as a sweeping generalisation, left wing politics espouse equality across different groups, classes or ethnicities...
Nonsense. The left wants their special interest groups to have special privileges.
...whereas right wing politics espouse different rewards based on merit, class or income.

The section you quote here is taken from an encyclopedia, and is accurate. Check anywhere - any informed source will say the same thing.

bt. I am NOT a "leftist", and there is no such thing as "leftism", it's a made up term for people to lazy to learn the correct terms.
Wrong.

Leftism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

M-W know more about it than you do.

Sure. That's what all the leftists say.

"I'm not leftist! I'm moderate! You're just crazy!"

I am not saying I am moderate - I am saying I am not left wing. Not by any standards.

I did not say "leftist" doesn't appear in a dictionary - of course it does. But so does nappy, and that doesn't make it a defined or used political term. "Leftism" is a childrens word; nothing more, nothing less.
Your petulant foot-stamping is amusing, but changes nothing.

Forum List

Back