Three Members Of A Radical Right Wing Militia Group Sentenced

I hope you reported it.

Cuz it is, after all, against the rulez.

All the mods have to do is read my post they can do with it as they want.

True, but they won't, unless you flag it and tell them that way.

Did you see the post I was talking about? I could have to monikers because I have a lap top and a desk top two different IPs but I don't. have two monikers it's dishonest if you ask my opinion.

Last edited:
Did you catch where I busted him as black label?

You didn't really 'catch' anyone as anything though, did you?

Maybe Black Label did go back and read an old thread, maybe he was just bluffing, but either way - the idea that he then must be Jake is a bit unlikely, isn't it?
Indeed. Jake, a moderate Republican, always has leftists rushing to his defense, and vice versa.

That's not sarcasm. That's the truth.

Sorry, you royally got your ass handed to you, just like you are again in this thread :up:

I'm noticing a consistent trend with you. Rather than combating a rebuttal made by someone concerning the topic at hand, you usually seem to ignore it (like my post four some pages back, as well as others), and instead just insult people. Well done, carry on noob. :clap2:

Last edited:
Did you catch where I busted him as black label?

You didn't really 'catch' anyone as anything though, did you?

Maybe Black Label did go back and read an old thread, maybe he was just bluffing, but either way - the idea that he then must be Jake is a bit unlikely, isn't it?

OK how could he go back and look at the thread without knowing what thread was being talked about?
maybe he was just bluffing, but either way
No in this case it would be out right lying. Either way works for me.

Nah, bigreb got his ass kicked again and he is having fun the only way he can.

Give him some grace.

You are the whiner, little deb, all the time.

Why? Cause you can never carry a point. That is what it is. Tuff.

Sorry, you royally got your ass handed to you, just like you are again in this thread :up:

I'm noticing a consistent trend with you. Rather than combating a rebuttal made by someone concerning the topic at hand, you usually seem to ignore it (like my post four some pages back, as well as others), and instead just insult people. Well done, carry on noob. :clap2:
Not a noob, JS.

Hitler wasn't right wing. He was a fascist. .

Exactly - and fascism is a right wing ideology. No dictionary will suggest otherwise.

noun
[mass noun]

an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
(in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practices: this is yet another example of health fascism in action

The term Fascism was first used of the totalitarian right-wing nationalist regime of Mussolini in Italy (1922–43); the regimes of the Nazis in Germany and Franco in Spain were also Fascist. Fascism tends to include a belief in the supremacy of one national or ethnic group, a contempt for democracy, an insistence on obedience to a powerful leader, and a strong demagogic approach

I would also mention the two books cited earlier by Michael Marris and Ian Kershaw which present fascist/Nazi theory in great detail, and explain exactly how and why they are right wing and not left wing ideologies.

No dictionary would suggest otherwise? Merriam Websters definition doesnt mention right wing. I am in no way defending facism (its a terrible form.. of everything), just showing you that its not always defined as a right wing idea, everyone always jumps to that conclusion and blames the right wing for facism. I will give you that in some respcts it is more to the right than anywhere else, but never mistake conservatism, or people that lean to the right, as leaning towards facism. I consider myself "right wing", but will never be a facist. I know you didn't say that we were facist, so don't think I am targeting you, this is just a broad spectrum post, I just figured I would state a fact, and your post is what happened to be quoted heh, since others in the past have called all people whom believe in right idelogies to be facist, etc.

Merriam Webster
Definition of FASCISM
1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>
— fas·cist \-shist also -sist\ noun or adjective often capitalized
— fas·cis·tic \fa-&#712;shis-tik also -&#712;sis-\ adjective often capitalized
— fas·cis·ti·cal·ly \-ti-k(&#601;-)l&#275;\ adverb often capitalized

Examples of FASCISM
the rise of Fascism in Europe before World War II
From the first hours of Hitler's invasion of the Soviet Union, the propagandists on both sides of the conflict portrayed the struggle in stark, Manichaean language. The totalitarian nature of both regimes made this inevitable. On one side stood Hitler, fascism, the myth of German supremacy; on the other side stood Stalin, communism, and the international proletarian revolution. —Anne Applebaum, New York Review of Books, 25 Oct. 2007

If you are "far to the right", you believe in the Lord (not that you, yourself have the power of a god, where you condemn other people to death thru your actions).

No, the very far right is often athiest - e.g. Hitler.

Nationalism is more potent than God to the far right.

You got the point, you missed the meaning. It is not, NOT, the far right (Lord fearing, individuals) that believe they have the right to dictate how other people live, it is the the far left. The most recent example has been this President with the democrat congress after the 2008 election. That "gov't" has stretched the powers from "govern" to subjugation, and all the little zombies, chant his name and show up for "occupy" rallies. Tell me, how will you feel when some "far right" person gets in that believes you should fend for yourself if you are able and starts eliminating food stamps/welfare/unemployment, etc by requiring a medical evaluation of your health. If you are deemed healthy, no assistance for you? You are supporting the Presidency becoming a dictatorship, and are too _____ to see it.

If you are "far to the right", you believe in the Lord (not that you, yourself have the power of a god, where you condemn other people to death thru your actions).

No, the very far right is often athiest - e.g. Hitler.

Nationalism is more potent than God to the far right.

You got the point, you missed the meaning. It is not, NOT, the far right (Lord fearing, individuals) that believe they have the right to dictate how other people live, it is the the far left. The most recent example has been this President with the democrat congress after the 2008 election. That "gov't" has stretched the powers from "govern" to subjugation, and all the little zombies, chant his name and show up for "occupy" rallies. Tell me, how will you feel when some "far right" person gets in that believes you should fend for yourself if you are able and starts eliminating food stamps/welfare/unemployment, etc by requiring a medical evaluation of your health. If you are deemed healthy, no assistance for you? You are supporting the Presidency becoming a dictatorship, and are too _____ to see it.

This is what your brain on fox looks like ladies and gentlemen. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Exactly - and fascism is a right wing ideology. No dictionary will suggest otherwise.

noun
[mass noun]

an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
(in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practices: this is yet another example of health fascism in action

The term Fascism was first used of the totalitarian right-wing nationalist regime of Mussolini in Italy (1922&#8211;43); the regimes of the Nazis in Germany and Franco in Spain were also Fascist. Fascism tends to include a belief in the supremacy of one national or ethnic group, a contempt for democracy, an insistence on obedience to a powerful leader, and a strong demagogic approach

Definition for fascism - Oxford Dictionaries Online (World English)

I would also mention the two books cited earlier by Michael Marris and Ian Kershaw which present fascist/Nazi theory in great detail, and explain exactly how and why they are right wing and not left wing ideologies.

Who's right wing? Europe's right wing is far different than America's right wing.

Europe's right wing is almost America's left wing.

noun
[mass noun]

The term Fascism was first used of the totalitarian right-wing nationalist regime of Mussolini in Italy (1922–43); the regimes of the Nazis in Germany and Franco in Spain were also Fascist. Fascism tends to include a belief in the supremacy of one national or ethnic group, a contempt for democracy, an insistence on obedience to a powerful leader, and a strong demagogic approach

Who's right wing? Europe's right wing is far different than America's right wing.

Europe's right wing is just like america's right, but are more organized and have stronger power. America's right wing are mostly dumbass redneck yokels,

noun
[mass noun]

Europe's right wing is just like america's right, but are more organized and have stronger power. America's right wing are mostly dumbass redneck yokels,

No hell it's not dumb ass

noun
[mass noun]

Another absurdity

Sounds similar to the crimes allegedly authorized by the Attorney General. A federal employee was actually killed by the guns Holder authorized.

Forum List

Back