Three main times when a government should NOT cut taxes

Barry Hussein shipped more cash to Iran than the entire yearly tax burden of the middle class but lefties didn't much care about it.

OK. fuck head.......Did ONE dollar of American money go to Iran????

Just a simple YES or NO, Mr, fuckhead.......LOL
All the money was American. Iran lost that money when it held our embassy staff as hostages.

Translation; You should give all the money you earn to the government and they will give you back what they think you need.

You didn't build that.
gotta pay the bills....like everyone else.... borrowing every penny just throws it on to the kids, and kid's kids, and kid's kid's kids.... if you think that's really fair to them and is good for the future of the country, then so be it.... :(

Translation; You should give all the money you earn to the government and they will give you back what they think you need.

You didn't build that.
gotta pay the bills....like everyone else.... borrowing every penny just throws it on to the kids, and kid's kids, and kid's kid's kids.... if you think that's really fair to them and is good for the future of the country, then so be it.... :(

Then why aren't you whining about crying Chuck demanding more welfare spending?

Need a hanky assholio? Off to beach & boardwalk again for sunset & eye candy you wouldn’t know what to do with. :D

Wait a second...

Illegal Mexican *stalker alert *

Do us a favor and don't pick up a gun at least, will ya?
You drunk again?

What does that have to do with me outing a illegal Mexican stalker like you?
Drunk? Affirmative:)

So you couldn't pick up any tranny's at the beach in idaho?

Affirmative..
Lay off the moonshine Earl (simply lookin after ya - it’s Be Kind to Drunk Bears Week)

Wait a second...

Illegal Mexican *stalker alert *

Do us a favor and don't pick up a gun at least, will ya?
You drunk again?

What does that have to do with me outing a illegal Mexican stalker like you?
Drunk? Affirmative:)

So you couldn't pick up any tranny's at the beach in idaho?

Affirmative..
Lay off the moonshine Earl (simply lookin after ya - it’s Be Kind to Drunk Bears Week)

I guess you struck out stalking tranny' s at the beach in Idaho huh?

Don't worry little buddy always tomorrow..:itsok:

You didn't build that.

"It's different when we do it."

You didn't build that.

How about not giving corporations the 40%reduction in tax obligation when unemployment is low and the corps are already flowing in profit with excess cash in hand?

You didn't build that.

How about not giving corporations the 40%reduction in tax obligation when unemployment is low and the corps are already flowing in profit with excess cash in hand?

I'll repeat the question you don't want to answer: why aren't you whining about crying Chuck demanding more welfare spending?

Obviously, tax increases are the only thing you understand. The discussion here is about what snowflakes are willing to cut. Obviously, you aren't willing to cut a thing.

What about the money I put in? I want it back with interest

Tough shit. You fell for a Ponzi scheme. Why should others foot the bill for your stupidity?

The only money being spent by Social Security is money that was collected.

The money you put in was spent long ago. There is nothing in the trust fund. The fact that the government can extort more cash to keep the Ponzi scheme going proves nothing.
You don’t get to bankrupt the fund then say sorry.

We came up with the money for corporate tax breaks and Iraq war. We aren’t broke.

How about instead of a military parade trump puts the money into social security.

I thought you guys made America great again? You’re acting like we’re broke.
The well is dry, the country is broke and social Social Security is bankrupt along with Medicare/Medicaid. Live with it
You do know there are certain things you can do to get people to lose it? Try taking away our social security and see what happens. You won’t like it.

Tough shit. You fell for a Ponzi scheme. Why should others foot the bill for your stupidity?

The money you put in was spent long ago. There is nothing in the trust fund. The fact that the government can extort more cash to keep the Ponzi scheme going proves nothing.

We came up with the money for corporate tax breaks and Iraq war. We aren’t broke.

How about instead of a military parade trump puts the money into social security.

The well is dry, the country is broke and social Social Security is bankrupt along with Medicare/Medicaid. Live with it
You do know there are certain things you can do to get people to lose it? Try taking away our social security and see what happens. You won’t like it.
I would gladly forfeit what I have paid in so I don’t have to pay anymore...
I will never see a penny of Social Security which is fine with me

Look dickbreath, when you pay taxes, that money belongs to the government.

I understand how a whiny country- hating fuck likes you thinks paying taxes is the government stealing you precious dollars.

Hey dickbreath, it's "private" money. Are you really that stupid? What I hate are little demanding leeches like you. The Government has NO money of it's own....but hey I'd fully expect a taker like to defend the source of his livelihood.

So who owns that money after you pay taxes? If they never have money, how do they spend it?

I pay my taxes & don't whine like a little girl.

(smile) Little boy the Government owns nothing They "make" nothing. They take. Just like you.

So there are no federal lands. Who owns are nukes & military weapons? Who owns Air Force One?

Our country owns shit. Our country is supported by real Americabs & not feeble minded cheap ass country haters like you.

The government only posesses things it took from someone else or approprated illigitimately.

You're still dodging the question: where does government get its money if no one has any?
taxes. Government costs. Only in right wing fantasy, can we get it for free.

Hey dickbreath, it's "private" money. Are you really that stupid? What I hate are little demanding leeches like you. The Government has NO money of it's own....but hey I'd fully expect a taker like to defend the source of his livelihood.

So who owns that money after you pay taxes? If they never have money, how do they spend it?

(smile) Little boy the Government owns nothing They "make" nothing. They take. Just like you.

So there are no federal lands. Who owns are nukes & military weapons? Who owns Air Force One?

Our country owns shit. Our country is supported by real Americabs & not feeble minded cheap ass country haters like you.

The government only posesses things it took from someone else or approprated illigitimately.

You're still dodging the question: where does government get its money if no one has any?
taxes. Government costs. Only in right wing fantasy, can we get it for free.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
You think we’re getting a ”good deal” with our federal government? We have the most overpriced bloated piece of shit federal government the planet has ever seen…Sounds like you don’t mind being fucked in the ass…

You didn't build that.

It is not as easy as it seems, to convince our representatives to Government, to bear true witness to our own laws, simply for the sake of public morals.

We could have solved simple poverty yesterday, on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

You didn't build that.

I'll repeat the question you don't want to answer: why aren't you whining about crying Chuck demanding more welfare spending?

Obviously, tax increases are the only thing you understand. The discussion here is about what snowflakes are willing to cut. Obviously, you aren't willing to cut a thing.

Military spending. Tax cuts for the wealthy, corporate welfare etc etc etc

Barry Hussein shipped more cash to Iran than the entire yearly tax burden of the middle class but lefties didn't much care about it.

OK. fuck head.......Did ONE dollar of American money go to Iran????

Just a simple YES or NO, Mr, fuckhead.......LOL
All the money was American. Iran lost that money when it held our embassy staff as hostages.
Fraid not. There ewas never any action taken to that effect.

Jesus Christ buddy. You can't be this fucking stupid.

In recessions, there is no private money. When you lose 800,000 jobs, where is all that private spending. Stimulus bills borrow money & put it into the economy. They do it by tax breaks, infrastructure, preventing layoffs, etc.

They should not hand our money to wealthy people & well off companies. Trump is a total asshole & duped you into liking the idea that he gets millions in tax cuts.

ALL money is "Private" money. The Gov either "borrows" it, or "takes" it.
By "borrowing" I mean that it has the Fed "print" money that would not otherwise exist.

I understand how a whiny country- hating fuck likes you thinks paying taxes is the government stealing you precious dollars.

We all admire you for not whining and paying your taxes like a good obedient serf. However, the issue is where does the money come from. You claimed there is no private money during a recession. So where does government money come from?

Are you claiming people stop paying taxes?

What?

During a recession the amount of money in the economy is reduced, fuckhead. Quit pretending that it isn't.

That is why the government borrows & infuses it into the economy to reduce unemployment & spur the economy.
I guess you thinkt those rich people you constantly want top blow will put their money willingly into the economy.

You didn't build that.

is it any wonder the rich tend to vote most.

Yeah. that's what the greedy geasers do. Younger people, not so much. They haven't spent their whole lives paying into a Ponzi scheme.

ALL money is "Private" money. The Gov either "borrows" it, or "takes" it.
By "borrowing" I mean that it has the Fed "print" money that would not otherwise exist.

We all admire you for not whining and paying your taxes like a good obedient serf. However, the issue is where does the money come from. You claimed there is no private money during a recession. So where does government money come from?

Are you claiming people stop paying taxes?

What?

During a recession the amount of money in the economy is reduced, fuckhead. Quit pretending that it isn't.

That is why the government borrows & infuses it into the economy to reduce unemployment & spur the economy.
I guess you thinkt those rich people you constantly want top blow will put their money willingly into the economy.

How does government borrowing increase the wealth of the country? Does it create more cars, appliances and houses? Granted, the government can print more of those scraps of paper, but all that does is loot wealth from the people who earned it.

You didn't build that.

cutting tax cuts means tax increases. We already know you support that, and I said "aside from defense spending." so-called "corporate welfare" is most a leftwing myth. Democrats have voted for most of it, like Ethanol mandates.

Forum List

Back