Three main times when a government should NOT cut taxes

how many people would actually benefit from a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and infrastructure upgrades?

....and that increase in the minimum wage would QUICKLY stimulate the economy, whereas the 80% that is going to conglomerate, serves these same conglomerates to buy back their stocks, increase CEOs' bonuses and automate workers out of a job. ...This tax cut is a fucking SCAM to pay back the wealthy donors to keep the congressional whores in office.

The empirical evidence has disproved time and again your moronic theory that government spending stimulates the economy more than private spending. Taking money from productive people and handing it out to parasites damages the economy.
Jesus Christ buddy. You can't be this fucking stupid.

In recessions, there is no private money. When you lose 800,000 jobs, where is all that private spending. Stimulus bills borrow money & put it into the economy. They do it by tax breaks, infrastructure, preventing layoffs, etc.

They should not hand our money to wealthy people & well off companies. Trump is a total asshole & duped you into liking the idea that he gets millions in tax cuts.
How can there be no private money? Where does the government get it?
In a recession, dumbfuck. Do you even know what that is?

how many people would actually benefit from a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and infrastructure upgrades?

....and that increase in the minimum wage would QUICKLY stimulate the economy, whereas the 80% that is going to conglomerate, serves these same conglomerates to buy back their stocks, increase CEOs' bonuses and automate workers out of a job. ...This tax cut is a fucking SCAM to pay back the wealthy donors to keep the congressional whores in office.

The empirical evidence has disproved time and again your moronic theory that government spending stimulates the economy more than private spending. Taking money from productive people and handing it out to parasites damages the economy.

In recessions, there is no private money. When you lose 800,000 jobs, where is all that private spending. Stimulus bills borrow money & put it into the economy. They do it by tax breaks, infrastructure, preventing layoffs, etc.

They should not hand our money to wealthy people & well off companies. Trump is a total asshole & duped you into liking the idea that he gets millions in tax cuts.

ALL money is "Private" money. The Gov either "borrows" it, or "takes" it.
By "borrowing" I mean that it has the Fed "print" money that would not otherwise exist.

Look dickbreath, when you pay taxes, that money belongs to the government.

I understand how a whiny country- hating fuck likes you thinks paying taxes is the government stealing you precious dollars.

Hey dickbreath, it's "private" money. Are you really that stupid? What I hate are little demanding leeches like you. The Government has NO money of it's own....but hey I'd fully expect a taker like to defend the source of his livelihood.

1) Whenever the Left wants to give something away.
2) Whenever the Left needs votes.
3) Whenever the Left needs to bribe foreign powers.

The Republicans just gave their wealthy donors a huge tax cut to get political donations So go fuck your stupid blaming of the Democrats.

But hey, cut all foreign aide like your fat-assed orange buddy wants to do & open the door to China.

My God you are a fucking idiot.

By "borrowing" I mean that it has the Fed "print" money that would not otherwise exist.

I understand how a whiny country- hating fuck likes you thinks paying taxes is the government stealing you precious dollars.

Tell me dickbreath, when a thief breaks into your home and takes money, artifacts, anything.....does it then belong to them?

You are not a smart guy.

Hey dickbreath, it's "private" money. Are you really that stupid? What I hate are little demanding leeches like you. The Government has NO money of it's own....but hey I'd fully expect a taker like to defend the source of his livelihood.

So who owns that money after you pay taxes? If they never have money, how do they spend it?

I pay my taxes & don't whine like a little girl.

The Republicans just gave their wealthy donors a huge tax cut to get political donations So go fuck your stupid blaming of the Democrats.

But hey, cut all foreign aide like your fat-assed orange buddy wants to do & open the door to China.

(smile) Little boy I am not a Republican. You're an idiot. The first thing I'd do is tell the Sanctuary Cities to fuck off and take their money. Then I'd review all of our relationship Globally and tell anyone who isn't really an at to fuck off.

But right now? I'm content to tell you to fuck off and get a job.

How can there be no private money? Where does the government get it?
In a recession, dumbfuck. Do you even know what that is?

As I asked previously, if there's no money, then where does the government get it?

Tell me dickbreath, when a thief breaks into your home and takes money, artifacts, anything.....does it then belong to them?

You are not a smart guy.

The government does not STEAL my money, I support my country.
I am not a country-hating POS like you. Support your country or pack up your fat ass & leave.

So who owns that money after you pay taxes? If they never have money, how do they spend it?

(smile) Little boy the Government owns nothing They "make" nothing. They take. Just like you.

You are not a smart guy.

I am not a country-hating POS like you. Support your country or pack up your fat ass & leave.

I still have my Dog Tags and scars. Why don't you come make me do anything. Let me know, I'll tell you where I am.

(smile) Little boy I am not a Republican. You're an idiot. The first thing I'd do is tell the Sanctuary Cities to fuck off and take their money. Then I'd review all of our relationship Globally and tell anyone who isn't really an at to fuck off.

Funny chit there Trumpette. Although the way Republicans are jacking upthe deficit, I can understand your denial.

I have a job & have always had a job. You don't know what a sanctuary city is & why they choose to be one. You are just as fucking stupid as your other Trumpette buddies that post here.

Funny chit there Trumpette. Although the way Republicans are jacking upthe deficit, I can understand your denial.

I have a job & have always had a job. You don't know what a sanctuary city is & why they choose to be one. You are just as fucking stupid as your other Trumpette buddies that post here.

I still have my Dog Tags and scars. Why don't you come make me do anything. Let me know, I'll tell you where I am. You have no idea about anything. You simply swallow Bammy jizz.

(smile) Little boy the Government owns nothing They "make" nothing. They take. Just like you.

So there are no federal lands. Who owns are nukes & military weapons? Who owns Air Force One?

Our country owns shit. Our country is supported by real Americabs & not feeble minded cheap ass country haters like you.

You are not a smart guy.

Oh, so you're a moron.

I still have my Dog Tags and scars. Why don't you come make me do anything. Let me know, I'll tell you where I am. You have no idea about anything. You simply swallow Bammy jizz.
I appreciate your service to our country. So why did yo quit supporting it?

So tell us, oh wise one, when should the government cut spending?

Even a nitwit like you can figure it out......

Rv5UHrNsvcucvflDwwz_pqEjjHnbQeE_HoAgEM44mGOwutlLCyMopUBTlKW_j1krJ775qI5DGZLYlEB8z7I3mD5BllP27Iq4URRWPE-vV3hfqv4wYgLtmDm3D_Z_hAlEMc-s1yA
Why bother with facts amongst a crowd who idolizes a former game show host that takes his daily briefings from Fox-n-Friends?

So how was the beach in Idaho in February?
I’m in San Diego and your reading comprehension sucks. I’ll start responding to you in the form of a dumbed down picture book like Mango Mussolini takes his daily briefings :)

Sure you are Idaho faggot, sure you are

I appreciate your service to our country. So why did yo quit supporting it?

I invited you somewhere, is that a no?
The Country is fine, the people that run it aren't. THEY are the biggest "terrorists" that there have ever been.

So there are no federal lands. Who owns are nukes & military weapons? Who owns Air Force One?

Our country owns shit. Our country is supported by real Americabs & not feeble minded cheap ass country haters like you.

I hate to break the news to you but libtards from California and new York are not real Americans

Forum List

Back