Threaten a public officials kids - 3+ years

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
AP News - Man who threatened congressman gets 3-year prison sentence

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A man who left a voicemail message at an Ohio congressman's office mentioning a June shooting at a baseball practice for members of Congress has been sentenced to more than three years in prison.

Judge Michael Watson on Friday sentenced 69-year-old Stanley Hoff to 40 months in prison following Hoff's October guilty plea to threatening to assault and murder a United States official.
----------
good. until people are held accountable it will continue.

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A man who left a voicemail message at an Ohio congressman's office mentioning a June shooting at a baseball practice for members of Congress has been sentenced to more than three years in prison.

Judge Michael Watson on Friday sentenced 69-year-old Stanley Hoff to 40 months in prison following Hoff's October guilty plea to threatening to assault and murder a United States official.
----------

Three years more than Mike Vanderboegh got.

He's dead now btw.

----------

He's dead now btw.
You don't want to see criminals punished do you. The guy got what he deserved.

----------

He's dead now btw.
You don't want to see criminals punished do you. The guy got what he deserved.

What --- death?

----------

He's dead now btw.
and where did he threaten kids again?

----------

He's dead now btw.

"Kids"?

:wtf: I said nothing about "kids". I'm pretty sure, without even looking it up, that kids can't even be elected to Congress.

----------

He's dead now btw.

"Kids"?

:wtf: I said nothing about "kids". I'm pretty sure, without even looking it up, that kids can't even be elected to Congress.
Which part of "public official's kids" confuses you?

----------

He's dead now btw.

"Kids"?

The OP says nothing about "kids" either.

Read it.

Will y'all morons NEVER learn to not just stop at the headline?

----------

He's dead now btw.

"Kids"?

Read it.

See thread title. Click link.

"We are coming to get every (expletive) one of you and your families," Hoff said.

He's dead now btw.

"Kids"?

Read it.

See thread title.

Then READ PAST thread title.

Then recognize that thread title is naught but click-bait with no relation to the topic.

You want me to come out there to Belize and actually read it aloud to you? Is that what you need?
Send plane ticket and I'll consider it.

"Kids"?

Read it.

See thread title.

Then recognize that thread title is naught but click-bait with no relation to the topic.

You want me to come out there to Belize and actually read it aloud to you? Is that what you need?
I quoted it so you wouldn't have to actually read anything. Here it is again:

"We are coming to get every (expletive) one of you and your families," Hoff said.

"Kids"?

Read it.

See thread title.

Not there in the OP. And "families" is not "kids" anyway.

Again --- learn what the fuck click-bait is.

61H56gwdR4L._SX355_.jpg

Last edited:

Read it.

See thread title.

In the link, toady. Learn how to click links.

My kids are my family. You wouldn't know about that.

----------
ok, so how come Peter Fonda isn't in jail?

----------

He's dead now btw.

"Kids"?

Read it.

you do realize the headline *I* put there says *kids* correct?

so - the OP (me) did talk about KIDS. so even if I was wrong about whether or not he has kids, you're still wrong because you're saying i didn't say anything about KIDS (which i did) and if he has no kids then we are both wrong.

only one of us had to go be a dick about it. mirror up, son.

He's dead now btw.

"Kids"?

Read it.

you do realize the headline *I* put there says *kids* correct?

so - the OP (me) did talk about KIDS. so even if I was wrong about whether or not he has kids, you're still wrong because you're saying i didn't say anything about KIDS (which i did) and if he has no kids then we are both wrong.

only one of us had to go be a dick about it. mirror up, son.
Deflection is predictable here.

Read it.

See thread title.

In the link, toady. Learn how to click links.

My kids are my family. You wouldn't know about that.
he's just trolling. that's what pogo does. looks to twist what people say so he can derail the original discussion with a rabbit hole up his ass.

Forum List

Back