Thread titles on every post

Sweet_Caroline

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2013
Sorry if this has been covered before. I often have to scroll right up to the top of the page (I have 40 posts per page) to see what the title of the thread is. I wonder why titles of the thread aren't on each post just to remind us, as I know other VB forums have that as standard.

Sorry if this has been covered before. I often have to scroll right up to the top of the page (I have 40 posts per page) to see what the title of the thread is. I wonder why titles of the thread aren't on each post just to remind us, as I know other VB forums have that as standard.

Well, on my Firefox browser, the threat title appears in the thingie way up at the top left of the page beneath the tool bar.

Well, on my Firefox browser, the threat title appears in the thingie way up at the top left of the page beneath the tool bar.

Yes, on Google Chrome too, but on certain threads, for instance those with lots of Youtube videos I sometimes need to remind myself what the thread is about. I use Chrome to stop the ads etc on sites.

It is not a real problem as such, and thank you for responding. I just wondered if the title could be on each post as it can be on other website forums which use the same set-up. It is no big deal though. A reputation coming your way for your reply.

I too use Firefox and have every thread open in a different place than the last one. Once in a while, IF I have posted in that thread, it will open where I posted. But, if I have never posted to the thread, it will open in some arbitrary place that's different with each thread.

There are lots of little glitches with this board. You'll be told to delete your cookies but that won't make any difference.

I too use Firefox and have every thread open in a different place than the last one. Once in a while, IF I have posted in that thread, it will open where I posted. But, if I have never posted to the thread, it will open in some arbitrary place that's different with each thread.

There are lots of little glitches with this board. You'll be told to delete your cookies but that won't make any difference.

Firefox rules!

If you look at your text pallet for your reply to the thread, the title is in the bar above the pallet...where it says Reply to Thread. The thread title is on the right.

I know it's really hard for you to LOOK TO THE RIGHT but I'm betting you can make occasional exceptions...especially when it benefits you personally.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back