Thousands of women will wear pink knitted Pussy Power hats to protest Trump.

Thousands Of Women Will Wear Pink 'Pussy Power Hats' To Protest Trump
View attachment 105215

Women all across America are planning to festoon themselves with knitted, pink “pussy power hats” during a march on Washington, D.C. — and other cities — scheduled for January 21, the day after Donald Trump’s presidential inauguration.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These Social Justice warrior are truly mental cases. They seriously suffer from some sort of mental illness they keep getting loonier and loonier with each moronic stunt they pull. All to prove they hate Trump if anything they are proving what morons they are.

It's good to know the Pinkos are back after an eight year absence. They mysteriously disappeared during the Obama warmongering years and pro-Islam subjugation of women Agenda.

I'm sure some of them will be marching without pads or tampons to promote public acceptance of blood flow.

Thousands Of Women Will Wear Pink 'Pussy Power Hats' To Protest Trump
View attachment 105215

Women all across America are planning to festoon themselves with knitted, pink “pussy power hats” during a march on Washington, D.C. — and other cities — scheduled for January 21, the day after Donald Trump’s presidential inauguration.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These Social Justice warrior are truly mental cases. They seriously suffer from some sort of mental illness they keep getting loonier and loonier with each moronic stunt they pull. All to prove they hate Trump if anything they are proving what morons they are.
i make a motion they merely clamor for equal rights.

Rachael 'Man-Brow' promises there will be "200K" women protesting in Washington on the 21st.
We'll see.
My guess is more like two hundred. Although MSNBC/CNN/WPO/NYT will 'photoshop some photos like they always did at Hillary's rallies to make the number look closer to a million.
Any number of females Rachael can rub up against works for her though.

Forum List

Back