Apple removes NYT apps at China's request

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
APPLE Removes NYT Apps At China's Request...
Apple, complying with what it said was a request from Chinese authorities, removed news apps created by The New York Times from its app store in China late last month. The move limits access to one of the few remaining channels for readers in mainland China to read The Times without resorting to special software. The government began blocking The Times’s websites in 2012, after a series of articles on the wealth amassed by the family of Wen Jiabao, who was then prime
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-1-4_20-55-57.png

Search » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

And the Liberal Infowar haters says Alex crazy saying China is the threat more so than Russia, and not to mention China is and has been taking us over. Why do you think you see Chinese writing at the end of movies now, Obama Gave the Chinese some of land her ein the US, The Chinese are buying land all over the us, they are also coming her eto have kids so they can be automatic citizens.... Anchor babies like it or not.

To bad they don't have it in print.. I can't stand that guy...He really gets on my nerves....I guess he never learned to broadcast without fake drama induced rhetoric..So unprofessional..

Apple, complying with what it said was a request from Chinese authorities, removed news apps created by The New York Times from its app store in China late last month. The move limits access to one of the few remaining channels for readers in mainland China to read The Times without resorting to special software. The government began blocking The Times’s websites in 2012, after a series of articles on the wealth amassed by the family of Wen Jiabao, who was then prime
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 105209

And the Liberal Infowar haters says Alex crazy saying China is the threat more so than Russia, and not to mention China is and has been taking us over. Why do you think you see Chinese writing at the end of movies now, Obama Gave the Chinese some of land her ein the US, The Chinese are buying land all over the us, they are also coming her eto have kids so they can be automatic citizens.... Anchor babies like it or not.
What land was given?

• Banned

View attachment 105209

What land was given?

guess if you could look past what you can't stand, and didn't think his actions were fake you would know.
His actions aren't fake he gets highly annoyed by trying to wake up the IDIOTS of this Nation. Most of us on his level feel the same gawd damn way.

That's why it often comes out as " FKN IDIOTS" or you DUMBASSES, ................
YOU CAN BELIEVE THIS OR NOT AND IF YOU DON'T OH FKN WELL BUT HE GETS THAT WAY BECAUSE WE ARE IN THE FIGHT FOR OUR LIVES, WE ARE IN A FIGHT TO SAVE THIS NATION...
I'd turn into a radical verbal fk to if I had to deal with fkn morons every single day esp . when the proof of everything he puts out can be found in other places, can be found as documented , can be found in his old, old articles as taking place meaning today's events............but whatever i'm wasting my breath at the moment.

Forum List

Back