Thousands of women will wear pink knitted Pussy Power hats to protest Trump.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Thousands Of Women Will Wear Pink 'Pussy Power Hats' To Protest Trump
upload_2017-1-4_21-54-52.png

Women all across America are planning to festoon themselves with knitted, pink “pussy power hats” during a march on Washington, D.C. — and other cities — scheduled for January 21, the day after Donald Trump’s presidential inauguration.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These Social Justice warrior are truly mental cases. They seriously suffer from some sort of mental illness they keep getting loonier and loonier with each moronic stunt they pull. All to prove they hate Trump if anything they are proving what morons they are.

• Banned
So, it's their right to do so..Ain't the US great?

Just because it's their right doesn't mean they still aren't assholes, and it doesn't mean it makes it right, it also doesn't make them look to normal.

Either way they are that immature they've got to use a PUSSY to do it. Mmmk

• Banned

Just because it's their right doesn't mean they still aren't assholes, and it doesn't mean it makes it right, it also doesn't make them look to normal.

The pussy is a reference to cat ears....Gheesh...

It's the liberal polite way of the female pussy , but to keep it clean trust me it's not about a damn cat.

These Social Justice warrior are truly mental cases. They seriously suffer from some sort of mental illness they keep getting loonier and loonier with each moronic stunt they pull. All to prove they hate Trump if anything they are proving what morons they are.

^ ^ This guy will never, ever get laid.^ ^

The pussy is a reference to cat ears....Gheesh...

It's the liberal polite way of the female pussy , but to keep it clean trust me it's not about a damn cat.
Look at the cap, it has ears on it...It's a female thing like Hello Kitty...

Trust women to do the single most ridiculous thing they can think of. They usually go top less.

Thousands Of Women Will Wear Pink 'Pussy Power Hats' To Protest Trump
View attachment 105215

Women all across America are planning to festoon themselves with knitted, pink “pussy power hats” during a march on Washington, D.C. — and other cities — scheduled for January 21, the day after Donald Trump’s presidential inauguration.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol...are these the million women marchers

Fucking loons is right!

Hope they get all the coverage they desire and more.........cant wait to hear their chants

^ ^ This guy will never, ever get laid.^ ^
LMFAO, First of I"M NOT A FKN GUY liberal ASSUMER as USUAL, 2nd I got my lay any time night or day know it all , oh wait you know NOTHING other than what RACHEL MADOW tells you.......................
again WRONG , WRONG , and WRONG..

Unless of course you were talking to Moon..............I believe Moon is married.
and if you were referring to him.....then this comment doesn't count lmao.
you've gotta be a loon libtard yourself. haha

Forum List

Back