Thousands of Polish Patriots rally against their genocide by invasion

Beautiful sight especially since I am 25% Polish.

Got your right arm all stiff n shit, what?

Yepp, it did.
Of course anyone that protests against the Jewish led invasion is a Nazi to you jew boy. Bet that's why you are in Germany...keeping the German population feeling guilty for freeing themselves from Jewish domination in the 30's. Just like that Jewess in Sweden.

Beautiful sight especially since I am 25% Polish.

Got your right arm all stiff n shit, what?

Yepp, it did.

When countries are going to be saturated by Jihadists, guess who is first on the Jihadists' hit list? You can control certain kind of stupidity by the oppressive force of the state but you cannot control Jihadists... Just remember that...

The absurd misuse of the term "genocide" by cowardly racists is laughable.

Clearly, those who criticize the Polish people for demonstrating against more Muslim migrants have learned nothing from history. Islam's goal for 400 years prior to the first Crusade was to conquer the west and that goal has never ceased.
One can only research what happened to Lebanon when the Christian nation opened its hearts and doors to Palestinian Muslims. The once "jewel" of the Middle East became a war ravaged nation because Muslims began indiscriminately killing Christians. I wish that one western nation would stand up against Islam in one voice and throw them all out.

Forum List

Back