Thousands of New Yorkers saw Cowards bring down World Trade Centers

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Thousands of New Yorkers saw Cowards bring down World Trade Centers

and they stayed. they didn't run away. they went on with life like others in the world do when terrorist cowards play their hand.

Cowards?

I don't know, it takes a pretty big set to willingly fly a plane into a building.

Whacked out religious fanatics is better term.

hmmm,guess that must have been you,since your a coward afraid of the truth and the truth about the kennedy assasination as well.:lol:

Cowards?

I don't know, it takes a pretty big set to willingly fly a plane into a building.

that would be a good fairy tale to make up for a book that religious fanatics did it.In the real world,thats all it passes for is fairy tales.:cuckoo:

Cowards?

no it doesn't.

only a coward can commit suicide. and only a coward can kill an innocent person, let alone thousands of people.

your imagination is stuck on stupid, just as the imagination of the terrorists are.

Cowards?

no it doesn't.

only a coward can commit suicide. and only a coward can kill an innocent person, let alone thousands of people.

your imagination is stuck on stupid, just as the imagination of the terrorists are.

You're as crazy as they are (were).

Cowards?

that would be a good fairy tale to make up for a book that religious fanatics did it.In the real world,thats all it passes for is fairy tales.:cuckoo:

When are you going to finally understand that people dont believe in your dumb ass coinspiracy theories. You guys are a fucking joke to us. You may as well wear clown shoes and a big red ball on your nose.

Even if you were right (which you arent) and it was an inside job, you fuck tards arent smart enough to uncover the plot and prove it anyway. You belong to a select group of inferior humans incapable of showing even the most basic logic or common sense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyrlcoKRjn0]YouTube - South Park - Eric Cartman 9/11 song[/ame]

Cowards?

For once, Dante got something right. They were cowards.

Instantaneous, painless death, followed by deflowering virgins throughout eternity.

Yup. Cowards.

I tell Muslims when I meet them -- after they tell me that they're Muslim, I tell them there is no way to support the type of Muslims who support the terrorists and to remain a friend of America. I have one Muslim friend who told me he hated the Us Government but loved America.

Hate the government but love America? Sounds like Tim McVeigh in desert face.

Cowards?

For once, Dante got something right. They were cowards.

Instantaneous, painless death, followed by deflowering virgins throughout eternity.

Yup. Cowards.

I tell Muslims when I meet them -- after they tell me that they're Muslim, I tell them there is no way to support the type of Muslims who support the terrorists and to remain a friend of America. I have one Muslim friend who told me he hated the Us Government but loved America.

Hate the government but love America? Sounds like Tim McVeigh in desert face.
Or "support the troops but not their mission".

Cowards?

no it doesn't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjGr5_a5yBU]YouTube - iraq war 2003 - Shock and awe live coverage tv[/ame]

hmmm,guess that must have been you,since your a coward afraid of the truth and the truth about the kennedy assasination as well.:lol:

And the moon landing!

The Apollo Hoax

This conspiracy has been thoroughly busted when they recently got satellite pictures of the tracks made by the moon rover and even the tracks the men themselves made. Its shocking though that there were people dumb enough to believe it was a hoax, even before these pictures came out.

Cowards?

no it doesn't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjGr5_a5yBU]YouTube - iraq war 2003 - Shock and awe live coverage tv[/ame]

Thanks! You gotta love a video of the good guys kicking ass. Its inspiring.

no it doesn't.

Thanks! You gotta love a video of the good guys kicking ass. Its inspiring.

ya right..the good guys

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKX6luiMINQ]YouTube - Bush Jokes about WMD[/ame]

Forum List

Back