Thoughts & Prayers

Obviously, "thoughts and prayers" have done NOTHING to curb the military and war-like .curbing of such weapons that rack up even larger body counts....

I'm tired of lame statements by gun toting cultists.....ACTION is now needed
You sound like that jackass Steven Colbert. He demanded something be done. When he was asked what he responded by saying "ANYTHING". When pressed for specifics he admitted he had no specific idea...but added, 'Doing Nothing is COWARDICE'.

Yeah and doing 'something' that would not have stopped the Vegas shooting, that will not stop future shootings, that may accomplish nothing more than strip Americans of Constitutional Rights while making them less safe - driven to do so out of pure emotion in the midst of crisis - is STUPID / WRONG.

There might be one commonality with all or most of those shootings. The perpetrator was taking Big Pharma's synthetic drugs, but few ever speak of it.

Strange...no?

Not strange at all. And you will never here of it because all the ruling class in DC get huge amounts of money to say nothing.
Exactly. Yet millions of Americans think we need a ruling class.

Damn. I remember when they encouraged us to ask questions. Guess their plan is coming along nicely.

You sound like that jackass Steven Colbert. He demanded something be done. When he was asked what he responded by saying "ANYTHING"

Oh, I have quite a few plans of action......and nitwits like you would not like ANY of them since you DO just cling to your guns and bibles.

Oh, I have quite a few plans of action......and nitwits like you would not like ANY of them since you DO just cling to your guns and bibles.
Instead of flapping your lips to do nothing more that attack others like some on-line troll, let's hear them. PUT UP, or, as they say....

Instead of flapping your lips to do nothing more that attack others like some on-line troll, let's hear them. PUT UP, or, as they say....
May I chime in?? STOP letting the NRA run the republican party

I started another thread naming the leading company (in Abilene Texas) that makes bump stocks and called for them to share in the liability for the carnage.

First of all, even semi automatic,should be banned since the conversion to fully automatic has turned out to be a fucking joke in making semi-automatic a military weapon for war.....

Second, have a buy-back program for both semi automatics and these bump stocks and make the holding out [or the selling] of such weapons a felony.

Last edited:
May I chime in??
Not if you're going to say stupid shit like you just did.

Those are pretty bold words coming from a bunch of wusses who let the DNC dictate to them who their nominee would be by rigging their primaries, engaging in election fraud, and cheating during debates.

It's even bolder words from a party that let a short, squat, old, scandal-plagued, sexual deviant-enabling, career-long corrupt, criminal - who was under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit - has-been push them around and force them to GIVE her the nomination because 'It was her turn'.

:p

I started another thread naming the leading company (in Abilene Texas) that makes bump stocks and called for them to share in the liability for the carnage.

First of all, even semi automatic,should be banned since the conversion to fully automatic has turned out to be a fucking joke in making semi-automatic a military weapon for war.....

Second, have a buy-back program for both semi automatics and these bump stocks and make the holding out of such weapons a felony.
Let's get something straight.

Many of us can make a full-auto machine gun out of supplies in a common hardware store and relatively inexpensive tools. Should ban all that stuff too?

You cannot stop a motivated person with a little bit of knowledge from committing horrible acts of mass murder by banning something. All you will do is fuck over the rest of us.

First of all, even semi automatic, should be banned since the conversion to fully automatic has turned out to be a fucking joke in making semi-automatic a military weapon for war.....

Second, have a buy-back program for both semi automatics and these bump stocks and make the holding out of such weapons a felony.
I would attempt to engage you in conversation / debate on some of these, but you probably would only get defensive and personally insult / attack me for disagreeing with you.

So, I will just say thank you for sharing your plan / ideas with me / us.

Let's get something straight.

Many of us can make a full-auto machine gun out of supplies in a common hardware store and relatively inexpensive tools. Should ban all that stuff too?

You cannot stop a motivated person with a little bit of knowledge from committing horrible acts of mass murder by banning something. All you will do is fuck over the rest of us.

Sure, because IDIOTS....like you.......MUST have weapons of war to kill Bambis or to protect your your trailers....Correct?

Sure, because IDIOTS....like you.......MUST have weapons of war to kill Bambis or to protect your your trailers....Correct?
If you took all the weapons away from law-abiding citizens in this country CRIMINALS would still have them. They can always find a way to get them. Hell, our own President gave thousands of automatic weapons and GRENADES to Drug Cartels.

But, why don't you just say what you really want. C'mon. You can admit it. We already know what your real goal is. Just admit it.

I respected Bernie Sanders a lot more than most of the other candidates in any of the parties because he was brave enough to be honest about his political objective. He was straight with us about being a commie. I respect that.

I could never vote for him, because his policies are complete shit, but he at least had my respect. You should do the same.

Forum List

Back