Thoughts on Zionism

slip into slavery at the hands of the Zionist entity

Damn! I like the way that sounds ...

63dc4f99ca7c5126e7d3ba32b5555f0e--minion-mayhem-christian-grey.jpg

Slavery in the sense of working forever, paying taxes forever, all to try and pay off a debt that you can't even pay the interest on

Which reminds me ... we still haven't seen your check this month.

9/11 Evil is a great book, it's actually on the documents page i mentioned, titled Israel's Central Role in 9/11. recommended. that's quite the thread you have on 9/11, not sure what i'd write on your page but will keep it in mind to do so. Keep at it
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It was the Illuminati...... Uummmm no, Bush and the war hawks...... Uummmmm no, maybe the Jesuits? No? I have it by gum, it was Ancient Aliens!!

you must not have read one sentence of the above. it was, is, the Jews

this stupid ass troll Ringel never reads anything that doesnt go along with his warped views.however to be fair to him,as another poster said,do you have a readers digest version of this? I mean I expose the zionists all the time myself but even I dont have time to read through all that.

without having to read through all that,here is everything people need to know about the corruption of the evil zionists that control the world and start wars with other countries all the time right here in these two videos on my thread here.

The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

nobody has ever been able to get around these pesky facts in this video that Israel had a huge hand in 9/11.

Thank you La Ram Fan, and i agree with your post about 9/11, when people find out the real culprits there will be hell to pay, which i also feel about when Israeli scripting is revealed as fact. for 9/11 one of the main parts that can't be explained by anyone is the demolition of wtc7 which wasn't hit by a plane at all, a controlled demolition showing advance knowledge. There's a great book on this, Israel's Central Role in 9/11 on the modest section of 9/11 documents here:

AlphaBetaUnlimited

Readers digest version.. okay, first sorry to Irish Ram, i thought you were slighting my post, didn't know you meant about a summation of these. i tried to be as succinct as possible but here goes

paragraph one: i hope we succeed against the Zionist entity

paragraph two: the Zionist hunger for crack

paragraph three: Zion and 9/11

paragraph four: how we'd better get our ass in gear

paragraph five: Jews using human shields of their own

paragraph six: we need as many brave people as we can manage

paragraph seven: how we need to be good to each other of us

paragraph eight: our accomplishments are amazing, Zions' aren't, we create, they destroy

paragraph nine: this was actually the first www.antizion.net post i made, so am kind of working top to bottom instead, but is an introduction to a few of the issues

hope that helped, read anything you're interested in

alpha i just read some of your links in your link you gave me,thats all very interesting stuff.:thup: I just now did a google search to see if there would be any links that would pop up on Israles role in 9/11 and surprisingly i see there is a link to a book by Victor thorn called 9/11 EVIL.have you heard of this book by chance? i will have to check it out.I bet it is an even better source than the links you gave?:thup:

You must take the time to read your brother's post in full. Otherwise how will you discover the truth. Crack, I tell you!

Hey shill,nice game of dodgeball you play when cornered by those pesky facts in that video of mine that nobody in the world has been able to refute that Israel was behind 9/11.:biggrin:

I see same as agent sayit all other Israel apologists,that when you are cornered and backed up against the wall by those pesky facts in that video you cant refute or get around with nowhere left to run,this is what you do knowing you have been taken to school on this by me.-:scared1:

congrats on demostrating you cant stand toe toe in a debate.:up:

Forum List

Back