Is there any reason not to believe him?

Trump wasn't mentioned in the op. Strange... not really, you just had to bring him up

Trump played a central role in it all.

He restarted funding for GOF research

It was his CDC that put out the gudelines that the states followed in regards of how to deal with COVID

He pushed for the speedy vaccine, even suggesting once it should be called the Trump Vaccine.

Trump played a central role in it all.

He restarted funding for GOF research

It was his CDC that put out the gudelines that the states followed in regards of how to deal with COVID

He pushed for the speedy vaccine, even suggesting once it should be called the Trump Vaccine.

I don't care. It's not a Trump thread, you want one post one. Idiot

I've woken up numerous times absolutely thrilled my family wasn't injected with an experimental drug
Experimental drugs? You're against experimental drugs? Better never get cancer of any other disease.

:auiqs.jpg:

Pretty much nailed it. The same people that created the viruses, created the vaccines. And not to benefit us. When they tell us they need to kill 90% of us, we need to pay attention.

I'm skeptical that this is from 1997.

I went to his site to verify this claim, but all his content is now pay-walled.

". . . In 1990, Icke visited a psychic who told him he was on Earth for a purpose and would receive messages from the spirit world.[12] This led him to claim in 1991 to be a "Son of the Godhead"[5] and that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes. He repeated this on the BBC show Wogan.[13][14] His appearance led to public ridicule.[15] Books Icke wrote over the next 11 years developed his world view of a New Age conspiracy.[16] Reactions to his endorsement of an antisemitic fabrication, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, in The Robots' Rebellion (1994) and in And the Truth Shall Set You Free (1995) led his then publisher to decline further books, and he has self-published since then.[11]. . . "

The Ultimate David Icke Interview Must See!​

The same people that created the viruses, created the vaccines.

This is, however, the plot to the movie based on a comic book, "V for Vendetta," so it isn't an original idea.

"V for Vendetta is a 2005 dystopian political action film directed by James McTeigue (in his feature directorial debut) from a screenplay by the Wachowskis.[a]"
<snip>
". . . Assigned to capture V, Chief Inspector Eric Finch uses Surridge's journal and information from former covert operative William Rookwood (actually V in disguise), discovering that, two decades earlier, Surridge led biological weapon research and human experimentation at the Larkhill Detention Facility on behalf of Norsefire, creating the "St Mary's Virus." Although dozens of political prisoners died during experimentation, an amnesiac in cell "V" developed mutated immunities and disfigurements as well as physical enhancements and eventually destroyed Larkhill during his escape. Peter Creedy, head of the secret police, faked a terrorist attack by releasing the virus at targets including St. Mary's and used the resulting public fear to embed Norsefire in power. Simultaneously, the company manufacturing the cure enriched party members such as Prothero and Lilliman."

V for Vendetta Speech​

6,956,341 views Nov 19, 2006

Forum List

Back