Thoughts on Race:

What rule are you following Del?

You can't question a mod's decision in public. ;)

Get the fuck out of this thread Lui, go back to worshipping that faux preacher(used car salesboy) from the past. Besides, I don't know that a moderator made a decision or not, I was merely asking what rule Del, the poster, was talking about so that I can be sure not to break it.

Ez moved RGS's comments, he questioned that, which is against the rules. Get a clue!

Get the fuck out of this thread Lui, go back to worshipping that faux preacher(used car salesboy) from the past. Besides I don't know that a moderator made a decision or not, I was merely asking what rule Del, the poster, was talking about so that I can be sure not to break it.

shouldn't you be pickin' on a banjo and brushing your tooth about now, boy?
btw, Luissa's MLK thread needs more cleanup

Get the fuck out of this thread Lui, go back to worshipping that faux preacher(used car salesboy) from the past. Besides I don't know that a moderator made a decision or not, I was merely asking what rule Del, the poster, was talking about so that I can be sure not to break it.

btw, Luissa's MLK thread needs more cleanup

i saw, but i'm a little tired of sweeping out the stables tonight. maybe later

What's the point talking about MLK if we are going to ignore how African people are doing in America today?

Wow, your bigotry is showing Emu.

Wow, your bigotry is showing Emu.

you got a pretty mouth.

edit: i meant to say-you got a pretty mouth, boy.

my apologies for any inconvenience

What's the point talking about MLK if we are going to ignore how African people are doing in America today?

It was a worship thread, no real discussion allowed as per her highness Luissa.

Why does every thread have to be some partisan debate?

And why not "worship" him? He deserves to be respected.

Why are you still here, didn't you throw us out of your tribute thread?

I was around when that pimp played to every camera put in front of him, he never deserved anymore respect than the clown he was, he was all about getting drunk and screwing whores..... it was always about him........ a lot like Jackson, Sharpton and Obama today.

One real tribute to him that rings true across America, the streets named after him will always have the highest crime rate and murders......... how fitting.

I was around when that pimp played to every camera put in front of him, he never deserved anymore respect than the clown he was, he was all about getting drunk and screwing whores..... it was always about him........ a lot like Jackson, Sharpton and Obama today.

One real tribute to him that rings true across America, the streets named after him will always have the highest crime rate and murders......... how fitting.
got any proof to back that last part up?

Martin Luther King Boulevard, Chris Rock: Bring the Pain, Chris Rock, Comedy, Sound Bite

Martin Luther King Boulevard, Chris Rock: Bring the Pain, Chris Rock, Comedy, Sound Bite
thats the best ya got?
Chris Rocks comedy?

Special favors are of course granted to certain liberal turds by other liberals.

Funny how no other threads are " cleaned up". Also considering the fact the thread is about MLK and every post I made was ON TOPIC..... As has been every other post that is in this thread now.

Forum List

Back