Thought Experiment: After the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation battle, should American men be afraid?

Since I'm not a rapist I'm not afaid.

But you could be. If the Democrats little shenanigans have proven anything, it's that I could reasonably accuse you of being a rapist whether you like it or not.

Now prove that you're not a rapist, if you can. How do I know that you didn't touch my pee-pee 35 years ago? I seem to remember you at a party once.
Again, I'm not a rapist, so I'm not afraid. Go ahead and worry if you want.

But you could be. If the Democrats little shenanigans have proven anything, it's that I could reasonably accuse you of being a rapist whether you like it or not.

Now prove that you're not a rapist, if you can. How do I know that you didn't touch my pee-pee 35 years ago? I seem to remember you at a party once.

Prove it.

Prove it.
Send in the FBI lady, I got nuthin to hide.

Dr Ford would have never levied these untrue allegations at a private citizen....there are libel protections in place for private citizens and she as well as her attorneys would be in big trouble...and still may be in trouble....you know she still refuses to turn over her polygraph and Dr notes regarding her so called high school event...you would think she would turn them over right away....she's a liar folks...

you have decided they are untrue. A majority of Americans agree with Dr Ford. You are the liar.

She does have a point ......

'It's A Scary Time' (for boys)

I CAN’T WALK TO MY CAR LATE AT NIGHT WHILE ON THE PHONE

I CAN’T OPEN UP MY WINDOWS WHEN I’M HOME ALONE

I CAN’T GO TO A BAR WITHOUT A CHAPERONE

AND I CAN’T WEAR A MINI SKIRT IF ITS THE ONLY ONE I OWN

I CAN’T USE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AFTER 7 PM

I CAN’T BE BRUTALLY HONEST WHEN YOU SLIDE INTO MY DMS

I CAN’T GO TO THE CLUB JUST TO DANCE WITH MY FRIENDS

AND I CAN’T EVER LEAVE MY DRINK UNATTENDED

BUT IT SURE IS A SCARY TIME FOR BOYS

YEAH GENTLEMEN! BAND TOGETHER, MAKE SOME NOISE

ITS REALLY TOUGH WHEN YOUR REPUTATION’S ON THE LINE

AND ANY WOMAN YOU’VE ASSAULTED COULD TURN UP ANYTIME

YEAH, IT SURE IS A SCARY TIME FOR GUYS

CAN’T SPEAK TO ANY WOMEN OR LOOK THEM IN THE EYES

ITS SO CONFUSING, IS IT RAPE OR IS IT JUST BEING NICE?

SO INCONVENIENT THAT YOU EVEN HAVE TO THINK TWICE

I CAN’T LIVE IN AN APARTMENT IF IT'S ON THE FIRST FLOOR I CAN’T BE WEARING SILK PAJAMAS WHEN I ANSWER THE DOOR

I CAN’T HAVE ANOTHER DRINK EVEN IF I WANT MORE

I CAN’T MAKE YOU FEEL INVALID, UNSEEN, OR IGNORED

I CAN’T JOG AROUND THE CITY WITH HEADPHONES ON MY EARS

I CAN’T SPEAK OUT AGAINST MY RAPIST AFTER 35 YEARS

I CAN’T BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY IF I'M HOLDING BACK TEARS

AND I CAN’T EVER SPEAK EARNESTLY ABOUT ALL MY FEARS

BUT IT SURE IS A SCARY TIME FOR DUDES

CAN’T TEXT A GIRL REPEATEDLY ASKING FOR NUDES

CAN’T MAKE HER HAVE SEX WHEN SHE’S NOT IN THE MOOD

AND WHAT GIVES HER THE RIGHT TO GIVE YOU ATTITUDE??

YEAH, IT SURE IS A SCARY TIME FOR MEN

GIRLS LIKE TO ACT LIKE YOU’RE TO BLAME AND THEY’RE THE VICTIMS

HER DRESS WAS SHORT AND SHE WAS DRUNK, SHE’S NOT SO INNOCENT

THANK GOD YOUR DAD’S THE JUDGE AND YOU WON’T BE CONVICTED

OH WAIT...THAT’S RIGHT… IT’S NOT SUCH A SCARY TIME FOR BOYS

THEY’VE ALWAYS HAD THE UPPER HAND, THEY’VE ALWAYS HAD A CHOICE

That was so intriguing that I just had to look her up. She's pretty. :biggrin:

Not really sure where she's coming from, though.

That is not surprising.

She does have a point ......

'It's A Scary Time' (for boys)

I CAN’T WALK TO MY CAR LATE AT NIGHT WHILE ON THE PHONE

I CAN’T OPEN UP MY WINDOWS WHEN I’M HOME ALONE

I CAN’T GO TO A BAR WITHOUT A CHAPERONE

AND I CAN’T WEAR A MINI SKIRT IF ITS THE ONLY ONE I OWN

I CAN’T USE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AFTER 7 PM

I CAN’T BE BRUTALLY HONEST WHEN YOU SLIDE INTO MY DMS

I CAN’T GO TO THE CLUB JUST TO DANCE WITH MY FRIENDS

AND I CAN’T EVER LEAVE MY DRINK UNATTENDED

BUT IT SURE IS A SCARY TIME FOR BOYS

YEAH GENTLEMEN! BAND TOGETHER, MAKE SOME NOISE

ITS REALLY TOUGH WHEN YOUR REPUTATION’S ON THE LINE

AND ANY WOMAN YOU’VE ASSAULTED COULD TURN UP ANYTIME

YEAH, IT SURE IS A SCARY TIME FOR GUYS

CAN’T SPEAK TO ANY WOMEN OR LOOK THEM IN THE EYES

ITS SO CONFUSING, IS IT RAPE OR IS IT JUST BEING NICE?

SO INCONVENIENT THAT YOU EVEN HAVE TO THINK TWICE

I CAN’T LIVE IN AN APARTMENT IF IT'S ON THE FIRST FLOOR I CAN’T BE WEARING SILK PAJAMAS WHEN I ANSWER THE DOOR

I CAN’T HAVE ANOTHER DRINK EVEN IF I WANT MORE

I CAN’T MAKE YOU FEEL INVALID, UNSEEN, OR IGNORED

I CAN’T JOG AROUND THE CITY WITH HEADPHONES ON MY EARS

I CAN’T SPEAK OUT AGAINST MY RAPIST AFTER 35 YEARS

I CAN’T BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY IF I'M HOLDING BACK TEARS

AND I CAN’T EVER SPEAK EARNESTLY ABOUT ALL MY FEARS

BUT IT SURE IS A SCARY TIME FOR DUDES

CAN’T TEXT A GIRL REPEATEDLY ASKING FOR NUDES

CAN’T MAKE HER HAVE SEX WHEN SHE’S NOT IN THE MOOD

AND WHAT GIVES HER THE RIGHT TO GIVE YOU ATTITUDE??

YEAH, IT SURE IS A SCARY TIME FOR MEN

GIRLS LIKE TO ACT LIKE YOU’RE TO BLAME AND THEY’RE THE VICTIMS

HER DRESS WAS SHORT AND SHE WAS DRUNK, SHE’S NOT SO INNOCENT

THANK GOD YOUR DAD’S THE JUDGE AND YOU WON’T BE CONVICTED

OH WAIT...THAT’S RIGHT… IT’S NOT SUCH A SCARY TIME FOR BOYS

THEY’VE ALWAYS HAD THE UPPER HAND, THEY’VE ALWAYS HAD A CHOICE

There is a longer version where she urges her fans to vote and it ain't Republican.

No man's property, liberty or life is safe as long as Congress is in session.

So, I guess, yeah.

Dr Ford would have never levied these untrue allegations at a private citizen....there are libel protections in place for private citizens and she as well as her attorneys would be in big trouble...and still may be in trouble....you know she still refuses to turn over her polygraph and Dr notes regarding her so called high school event...you would think she would turn them over right away....she's a liar folks...

you have decided they are untrue. A majority of Americans agree with Dr Ford. You are the liar.

There is no evidence, you don’t use polls on the guilt or innocence of a person. 48% felt Kavanugh sexually assaulted Ford, 48% is not a majority.

I believe with the woman who started the #metoo movement, she said she believes something happened to Ford however Kavanaugh was not involved.

According to Ford six people were at a house, which she has no idea where it was at, how she got there and how she got there. Only she remembers being there all five don’t recall being there. Her friend doesn’t remember being there and has never met Kavanuagh. She never spoke of it for 36 years, she was in counseling when she did and that story seems to have holes in it.

Ford is sincere, no proof, no evidence, can’t place Kavenaugh at the house, she admits to drinking beer.

Let me see your physical evidence Kavanaugh was there and did anything.

Define "majority". Almost everyone I know think she's a paid schill and a liar. How much did she cash in from her "Go Fund Me" account? That payout not also makes her a paid whore.

Define "majority". Almost everyone I know think she's a paid schill and a liar. How much did she cash in from her "Go Fund Me" account? That payout not also makes her a paid whore.

The only poll claimed 48% thought he was guilty however polls had Clinton winning in 16

There is no benefit to turning over any portion of one's medical records outside of a legal court proceeding. In fact, doing so voluntarily I believe invalidates any privacy protections if I recall the porcedures correctly.

Neither is Kavanaugh I am sure he was afraid.
I didn't get the impression that Kavanaugh was ever scared, just infuriated that someone dared to air his dirty laundry, even though it didn't matter in the end.
He was terrified. That's why he was so defensive. If the Whitehouse hadn't neutered the final investigation everyone would have found out the truth.

I didn't get the impression that Kavanaugh was ever scared, just infuriated that someone dared to air his dirty laundry, even though it didn't matter in the end.
To ‘air his dirty laundry’?
Nope. he was angry at being falsely accused and not even being afforded the ability of providing an alibi since Mrs Fraud very carefully ensured that would be impossible for him.

Kav isn’t a rapist either.
Hopefully you’ll get to experience what non rapists are put through now.

Prove it.
Send in the FBI lady, I got nuthin to hide.
When is it you’ve got nothing to hide?
You see there are no dates or locations provided - so you did it anyway - unless you can prove you weren’t there on the unspecified date at the unknown location.

There is no benefit to turning over any portion of one's medical records outside of a legal court proceeding. In fact, doing so voluntarily I believe invalidates any privacy protections if I recall the porcedures correctly.
If you are going to cite medical records as evidence against someone, then you should put up or STFU.

He was terrified. That's why he was so defensive. If the Whitehouse hadn't neutered the final investigation everyone would have found out the truth.

Terrified?? Nope; he was DISGUSTED!!!!

As am I.

Greg

Forum List

Back