Thought Experiment: After the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation battle, should American men be afraid?

No one wants to live in fear, and most people don't aspire to have others live in fear of them, in my opinion. However if this fear results in a reckoning regarding the how women have traditionally been treated by men in society, then something positive may come of it

Fear is not a pleasant thing, but transformation usually requires it. Coupled with empathy, it might lead men to imagine how women must have felt for eons — always fearful that they would be branded as sluts, or forced to give birth against their will, or experience sex as violent assault. Women carry these anxieties in their emotional DNA.

Some men are now finding out that it’s not fun to be afraid.​

Thank God I don't live in the US. Kooky women get laughed at here.

No one wants to live in fear, and most people don't aspire to have others live in fear of them, in my opinion. However if this fear results in a reckoning regarding the how women have traditionally been treated by men in society, then something positive may come of it

Fear is not a pleasant thing, but transformation usually requires it. Coupled with empathy, it might lead men to imagine how women must have felt for eons — always fearful that they would be branded as sluts, or forced to give birth against their will, or experience sex as violent assault. Women carry these anxieties in their emotional DNA.

Men are not afraid and in fear. We are pissed! If the Democrats win the election, they will pass a law that a man is always guilty if a woman claims he raped her.

Since I'm not a rapist I'm not afaid.

But you could be. If the Democrats little shenanigans have proven anything, it's that I could reasonably accuse you of being a rapist whether you like it or not.

Now prove that you're not a rapist, if you can. How do I know that you didn't touch my pee-pee 35 years ago? I seem to remember you at a party once.

Crepitus IS a rapist. I saw him rape at a party I was at 36 years ago.

I'm fuzzy about where and when and who was there, but I know it was him, and what he did.

I have a witness too, though she denies it, the lying whore.

And anyone that defends him, is pro-rape.

Men are not afraid and in fear. We are pissed! If the Democrats win the election, they will pass a law that a man is always guilty if a woman claims he raped her.

I'm afraid. I've seen and heard of young men having their lives fucked up, for no real reason, because of the witch hunt going on, that Kavanaugh was just one part of.

I'm afraid. I've seen and heard of young men having their lives fucked up, for no real reason, because of the witch hunt going on, that Kavanaugh was just one part of.
You sound like a pussy.

You sound like a pussy.

NO, I don't. You just said that, because you can't deny the obvious truth of my statement.

And because you are too much of a "pussy" to even try.

My point stands, pussy.

I think it's kind of silly, really.

Kavanaugh didn't change anything for most men. We've all lived under the threat that the crazy co-worker who didn't like a date or a joke you told could get you fired by whining to HR, who can usually fire you without a hearing if you don't belong to a union.

You sound like a pussy.

NO, I don't. You just said that, because you can't deny the obvious truth of my statement.

My point stands, pussy.

You are the one afraid of women, not me.

If you are going to cite medical records as evidence against someone, then you should put up or STFU.
Dr Ford would have never levied these untrue allegations at a private citizen....there are libel protections in place for private citizens and she as well as her attorneys would be in big trouble...and still may be in trouble....you know she still refuses to turn over her polygraph and Dr notes regarding her so called high school event...you would think she would turn them over right away....she's a liar folks...
There is no benefit to turning over any portion of one's medical records outside of a legal court proceeding. In fact, doing so voluntarily I believe invalidates any privacy protections if I recall the porcedures correctly.
If you are going to cite medical records as evidence against someone, then you should put up or STFU.
I've already explained that there is no benefit to doing so outside of a legal proceeding HOWEVER, a witness interview as part of an FBI investigation would have provided an opportunity for her evidence to be presented.

Nothing like telling an investigator that X, Y & Z have the evidence that they're seeking and then having them ensure that they never speak with X, Y or Z.

You sound like a pussy.

My point stands, pussy.

Laws and rulings written or judged by liberals, have the power of the State behind them, and fuck up men's lives.

YOur pretense that this is just "fear of women" is insanely dishonest of you.

You are lying about the issue, because you want to use emotion to protect and advance an agenda you cannot defend with Truth.

YOu are vile scum.

You sound like a pussy.

My point stands, pussy.

Laws and rulings written or judged by liberals, have the power of the State behind them, and fuck up men's lives.

You are lying about the issue, because you want to use emotion to protect and advance an agenda you cannot defend with Truth.

YOu are vile scum.
Never had a problem with women because I'm not "vile scum" as you have so eloquently stated to attack my character. Maybe that insult is more a reflection of yourself

Last edited:
You sound like a pussy.

My point stands, pussy.

YOu are vile scum.
Never had a problem with women because I'm not scum. Maybe you are?

Your pretense that this is about bad men actually doing bad things and being punished for it, is a lie designed to fool only the willfully ignorant. And you can shove it up your ass.

My point stands.

The way the law is enforce right now, God Forbid the way you fucktards want to make it even worse,

is already fucking up the lives of men, for no reason(s) or no good reason(s).

You sound like a pussy.

My point stands, pussy.

YOu are vile scum.

Your pretense that this is about bad men actually doing bad things and being punished for it, is a lie designed to fool only the willfully ignorant. And you can shove it up your ass.

My point stands.

The way the law is enforce right now, God Forbid the way you fucktards want to make it even worse,

Unfortunately, this is about bad men doing bad things and society covering it up so that they don't get punished. No one ever complains about men (or women) who mind their manners and keep their hands to themselves. I've been pinned against a wall and groped, had someone bite me in the ass through my jeans, etc. but there was no one to report it to at the time who would take it seriously. Do you actually expect women to take this abusive shit without complaint?

The trashy little whore in the Oval Office just actually apologized to the drunken bully being sworn in "on behalf of the nation," saying nothing about or to the millions of women who have been subjected to this abuse. Bullshit.

You talk about "the truth," without saying what the truth is, but you can't handle the truth.

My point stands, pussy.

YOu are vile scum.

My point stands.

Unfortunately, this is about bad men doing bad things and society covering it up so that they don't get punished. No one ever complains about men (or women) who mind their manners and keep their hands to themselves. I've been pinned against a wall and groped, had someone bite me in the ass through my jeans, etc. but there was no one to report it to at the time who would take it seriously. Do you actually expect women to take this abusive shit without complaint?

The trashy little whore in the Oval Office just actually apologized to the drunken bully being sworn in "on behalf of the nation," saying nothing about or to the millions of women who have been subjected to this abuse. Bullshit.

You talk about "the truth," without saying what the truth is, but you can't handle the truth.

HOw do you distinguish between actual bad men, and men falsely accused?

Since I'm not a rapist I'm not afaid.
Neither is Kavanaugh I am sure he was afraid.
I didn't get the impression that Kavanaugh was ever scared, just infuriated that someone dared to air his dirty laundry, even though it didn't matter in the end.
He was terrified. That's why he was so defensive. If the Whitehouse hadn't neutered the final investigation everyone would have found out the truth.

Terrified?? Nope; he was DISGUSTED!!!!

As am I.

Greg
Nope, he was shaking in his loafers. That's why he wouldn't say he wanted an jnvestinvesti to clear his name.

brett-kavanaugh-meme.jpg

Are you claiming she had more evidence than the lack thereof she answered with under oath?

Dr Ford would have never levied these untrue allegations at a private citizen....there are libel protections in place for private citizens and she as well as her attorneys would be in big trouble...and still may be in trouble....you know she still refuses to turn over her polygraph and Dr notes regarding her so called high school event...you would think she would turn them over right away....she's a liar folks...
There is no benefit to turning over any portion of one's medical records outside of a legal court proceeding. In fact, doing so voluntarily I believe invalidates any privacy protections if I recall the porcedures correctly.
I've already explained that there is no benefit to doing so outside of a legal proceeding HOWEVER, a witness interview as part of an FBI investigation would have provided an opportunity for her evidence to be presented.

Nothing like telling an investigator that X, Y & Z have the evidence that they're seeking and then having them ensure that they never speak with X, Y or Z.

Forum List

Back