Those Birthers

which newbot was that surranis ??... "my goodness people come and go so quickly around here..." (dorothy)

birthers are traitors to be hunted down,
i've never heard that one before...:eek:

The real "birthers" are the idiots who think that being born in the USA makes you a Natural Born Citizen of the United States. They are totally ignorant of history.

So you mean- like we all learned for the last 120 years at least?

All of us- meaning the vast majority of voters, who don't have the Birther secret Constitution decoder ring?

The decoder ring is the CONSTITUTION. Obama, Cruz and McCain all meet the constitutional criteria to be president and the birthers should be rounded up because they are subversives and liar. They need to be tried in a court of law and then executed for treason of given long prison terms.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that absolutely ridiculous and idiotic conclusion?

You speaka da english? " They need to be tried in a court of law and then executed for treason of given long prison terms.

Well I am sure glad that you include the 'tried in a court of law' before you have the execution.

Of course you include them both in the same sentence, so apparently the trial is just a formality for you.

yesterday :: Tapper interjected, “You’re maintaining that the birth certificate that the president of the United States revealed and released to the public, you’re maintaining that that is fraudulent?”

“That’s right,” Arpaio responded.

The CNN host asked, “Is there anyone, any credible law enforcement person outside of you and your organization and your contractors, who has any agreement with you on this?”

“No, they haven’t looked at it,” Arpaio said. “What are you kidding? I’m probably the only law enforcement official who has looked into it. Nobody looks into it. They shy away from it.”

Once again, a flustered Tapper interrupted: “Because the president was born in Hawaii.”

Read more at CNN host attacks Sheriff Joe on Obama birth certificate

not "they all looked at it, and have disagreed that it's a big phat phony"....

jake tapper ! chuck todd !

Last edited:
Nearly Two-Thirds of Donald Trump Supporters Think Obama Was Born in Another Country

sorry guys... this is not some obscure candidate. this is the leader of the conservative political pack... you obots need to sharpen your pencils...

Poll: Nearly Half Of Trump's Supporters In Iowa Think Obama Is Foreign Born

obama caught lying... hillary caught lying... bill clinton caught lying... all on video....

so where does it end ??

nobody has seen the inside of ft. knox for fifty years. is the same true for the obama controlled public records birth certificate safe in hawaii.

it's going to take a lot more than Trump's fifty million dollars to find out.

Last edited:
The level of stupidity, depravity and lying of those America hating misanthropes reached a new low of pathetic desperation in American politics. Where were these hatriots when Canadian born Ted Cruz announced his candidacy for president? Or when Panamanian born John McCain was running? I know the answer. Do you?

What is your theory?
12431432_966205276787318_179345631_n%255B1%255D.jpg

The level of stupidity, depravity and lying of those America hating misanthropes reached a new low of pathetic desperation in American politics. Where were these hatriots when Canadian born Ted Cruz announced his candidacy for president? Or when Panamanian born John McCain was running? I know the answer. Do you?

What is your theory?

You know that's bullshit, right?

What is your theory?

Longknife's motto has always been if he can find it on the internet- it must be true.

What is your theory?

Longknife's motto has always been if he can find it on the internet- it must be true.

A laser scanned barcode college ID in 1981? Even by the standards of batshit conspiracies, that's just spectacularly stupid.

What is your theory?

A laser scanned barcode college ID in 1981? Even by the standards of batshit conspiracies, that's just spectacularly stupid.

As a family member once told me, after I pointed out that an email she sent me was just another internet lie(and how easy it was to check it out) "Why would anyone put it on the internet if it isn't true?"......

What is your theory?

Only if it bugs hell out of YOU! :)

What is your theory?

I'm still giggling that you thought a laser scanned college ID in 1981 was plausible.

I think Columbia made the transition in 1996 or so.

What is your theory?

I'm still giggling that you thought a laser scanned college ID in 1981 was plausible.

I think Columbia made the transition in 1996 or so.

Glad you got a good laugh out of it

What is your theory?

Great example of integrity you provide.

And Carl Gallups' source on all of his claims.....is Carl Gallups. Which is legally and practically meaningless. As Gallups is just some dude. I might as well ask my gardener for his take on Obama's eligibility for as much relevance as it would have.

Even the website you linked to is just a WordPress blog by birthers. It has no more credibility or legal significance than a blog dedicated to cats learning to play the piano.

And Carl Gallups' source on all of his claims.....is Carl Gallups. Which is legally and practically meaningless. As Gallups is just some dude. I might as well ask my gardener for his take on Obama's eligibility for as much relevance as it would have.

Even the website you linked to is just a WordPress blog by birthers. It has no more credibility or legal significance than a blog dedicated to cats learning to play the piano.

I do believe that there are some cats that have learned to play the piano.

Forum List

Back