Those Birthers

The level of stupidity, depravity and lying of those America hating misanthropes reached a new low of pathetic desperation in American politics. Where were these hatriots when Canadian born Ted Cruz announced his candidacy for president? Or when Panamanian born John McCain was running? I know the answer. Do you?

What is your theory?
12431432_966205276787318_179345631_n%255B1%255D.jpg

You know that's bullshit, right?

Longknife's motto has always been if he can find it on the internet- it must be true.

A laser scanned barcode college ID in 1981? Even by the standards of batshit conspiracies, that's just spectacularly stupid.

As a family member once told me, after I pointed out that an email she sent me was just another internet lie(and how easy it was to check it out) "Why would anyone put it on the internet if it isn't true?"......

As a family member once told me, after I pointed out that an email she sent me was just another internet lie(and how easy it was to check it out) "Why would anyone put it on the internet if it isn't true?"......

You... are on the internet... :) that's from an insurance ad boneface. man U R dense.

still think obama was born in hawaii ?? :cool:

Longknife's motto has always been if he can find it on the internet- it must be true.

A laser scanned barcode college ID in 1981? Even by the standards of batshit conspiracies, that's just spectacularly stupid.

You... are on the internet... :) that's from an insurance ad boneface. man U R dense.

Hawaii certainly does. As does the law.

Hawaii certainly does. As does the law.

As does Congress- and the voters.

Everyone but a few people who probably also believe we never landed on the moon and that the earth is flat.

Really, are you going to vote for the person who started the birther movement?

Really, you're going to keep polishing a turd you can't possibly back up factually?

Known Facts
During the 2008 Democratic primaries, supporters of Hillary Clinton sent out emails suggesting that Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii but in Kenya, his father's homeland.

Obama Birther Rumor - RumorsWiki

If Cruz can be called a liar because one of his supporters did something without his knowledge, the same can be done for the hildabitch. She's the candidate, she's responsible.

Really, are you going to vote for the person who started the birther movement?

Really, you're going to keep polishing a turd you can't possibly back up factually?

Known Facts
During the 2008 Democratic primaries, supporters of Hillary Clinton sent out emails suggesting that Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii but in Kenya, his father's homeland.

Obama Birther Rumor - RumorsWiki

If Cruz can be called a liar because one of his supporters did something without his knowledge, the same can be done for the hildabitch. She's the candidate, she's responsible.

You....you understand that a rumor isn't actually factual support, right? But its adorable that you can't tell the difference.

Still interesting in polishing that turd? You're just gonna get covered in shit.

hey sky, you're falling behind in posting volume... you're on the bottom of the leader board.

Ted Cruz Citizenship Timeline - Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/.../ted-cruz-citizenship.../815852778451290/
Ted Cruz's mother does not have a US birth certificate. ... No record of Tedrenouncing his Canadian citizenship or applying for US citizenship exists as of 2005.
Ted Cruz's Mother Was On Official List Of Canadian Citizens ...
talkingpointsmemo.com/.../ted-cruz-mother-canadi...
Talking Points Memo
Jan 8, 2016 - But since Cruz's mother was an American citizen, the place of his birth actually ... living in Calgary and became a naturalized U.S. citizen in the mid-2000s. ...Ted Cruz, who was a dual citizen, formally renounced his Canadian ...
REPORT: Ted Cruz Entered US Illegally in 1974 - The ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../report-ted-cruz-entered-us-illegally-1974...
Feb 12, 2016 - Ted Cruz did not renounce his Canadian citizenship until 2014. ..... Birth in the U.S. or its jurisdiction + citizen FATHER + citizen mother ...
6 Things Ted Cruz Wants You to Forget | The Broad Side
www.the-broad-side.com › ... › Elections › News › Opinions › Politics
Aldo Bellei's mother, like Ted Cruz's mother “was” a US citizen and .... and a Canadian Mother, who renounced HER United States Citizenship, while in Canada ...
Here's Why the Ted Cruz Birther Story Isn't Going Away ...
www.motherjones.com/.../ted-cruz-birther-lawsuit-filed-tex...
Mother Jones
Jan 15, 2016 - During the memorable clash between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz at last ... the United States is that one of his biological parents be a U.S. citizen at ..... default have renounced her U.S. Citizenship, If Cruz was born after she ...
Grayson wrongly says Cruz not an American | PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/.../grayson-wrongly-says-cruz-not-am...
PolitiFact.com
Dec 8, 2015 - Ted Cruz wins the Republican presidential nomination, don't expect Rep. ... says that Cruz's mother became a naturalized Canadian citizen," Grayson ... act with the intention of renouncing their U.S. citizenship," Chang said.
Cruz Produces Mother's Birth Certificate in Response to ...
www.newsweek.com/ted-cruz-mother-birth-certificate-us-united-states-ci...
Jan 8, 2016 - Ted Cruz's presidential campaign has produced his mother's birth certificate ... Cruz has said that because his mother was a U.S. citizen when he was born, ... a mother that renounced her citizenship and a father that was not a ...
Did Ted Cruz's mother renounce her American citizenship in ...
https://www.quora.com/Did-Ted-Cruzs-mother-renounce-her-Americ...
Quora
Dec 3, 2015 - Did Ted Cruz's mother renounce her American citizenship in favor of Canadian ... The US doesn't recognize dual citizenship insofar as the US ...
Is Ted Cruz a Natural Born Citizen?
www.cafeconlecherepublicans.com/is-ted-cruz-a-natural-born-citizen/
Ted Cruz was born in Canada in 1970 of an American citizen mother and Cuban father. ...... If Cruz's mother renounced her U.S. citizenship and also became a ...
Ted Cruz and the Question of 'Natural Born' Citizenship
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../ted-cruz-and-the-questi...
The Huffington Post
Jan 8, 2016 - His response at the time was, “Because I was a U.S. citizen at birth, because I left ... How could a foreign-born attorney whose parents, and father in ... andTed Cruz was later permitted to renounce his Canadian citizenship.

it's true however that citizenship by marriage is not automatic in Canada..

could the founding father presidents have dual citizenship after 1789 ??

Forum List

Back