Thor's A Chick

Sure I do. Comic books usually tell stories in a 4 to 6 issue story arc ( sometimes less). They have plenty of time to flesh out a good story or character…you thinking they don’t is just weird. They have after all made movies out of them…obviously the story arcs came from the comic books as do all of the characters.
youre starting to be sad,,,

can you point to on this doll to where the comic hurt you??

Mike Tyson says that he was Thor after Buster Douglas kicked his ass.
miketysonvsbusterdouglaskdjfskjdfsk.jpg

Took this man weeks and endless hours to learn how to control the power of Thor's hammer.

thor.jpg

But Thor's hammer was no match for this powerful, strong liberated WOMAN!!

natty.jpg

..... says Disney

By 66' I had been reading comics for years.

I thought we were talking about girls in tights....not race relations.
Did you know Nick Fury was one of my favorites. SGT Nick Fury and the Howling Commandos.
All of the sudden he's black and has an eye patch.

View attachment 634860
yea i used to read him too.....i left marvel comics and started reading Valient Comics until everyone started drawing the way Rob Liefield was drawing....everyone had 22 biceps....and huge muscular bodies....even Doctor Solar who was always on the thin side....

It’s not real, it’s being changed and AMERICA IS SICK OF THIS change it to fit some weak ass minded little bitch who can’t seem to accept what has been for decades leave it the fk alone.

Star wars flopped the rest of this shit will flop nobody likes it and the more freak hollywood pushes it the more ppl will hate it. The gay shit is taking over so much it’s eating them alive as well, lmfao they can’t even see it yet oh but they will.
All of the super heroes are being race, gender swapped. Did you like Dr. Who? He will be a black gay with a black trans companion.

All of the super heroes are being race, gender swapped. Did you like Dr. Who? He will be a black gay with a black trans companion.
there is no reason he couldnt regenerate into a black male....even though this will cause him problems when he travels in the past.....he has always wanted to be a red head...

Dumbest. Movie. Ever.

I fell asleep in the middle of it. Not worth rewatching to see what I missed.

Piss on Disney.
I've hated Disney since I was three and was coerced into being Mickey Mouse for Halloween. After visiting a couple of houses I saw my reflection somewhere and was disgusted. Also at one point my mother took me to see Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs somewhere...and I swear I almost got nauseous. I'm dead serious. I HATE and have ALWAYS hated Disney with a passion.

I've hated Disney since I was three and was coerced into being Mickey Mouse for Halloween. After visiting a couple of houses I saw my reflection somewhere and was disgusted. Also at one point my mother took me to see Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs somewhere...and I swear I almost got nauseous. I'm dead serious. I HATE and have ALWAYS hated Disney with a passion.
you must have been a miserable kid......

Two of the most unlikeable characters in the MCU are in this move. Valkyrie and that stupid rock creature. That alone made me not want to watch it.

you must have been a miserable kid......
Not at all! Why? Is Disney the only thing you think kids should like??? Seriously? Your words are kind of disturbing!

Today (at 50) I don't even watch TV or movies much and have little interest in it. When I do it's usually serious stuff not fantastical stuff I spend most of my time on home projects, nature, and my music. I've played keyboard since '84 and professionally since 1997. I enjoy what I do immensely when I have the time.

Even my son has never seemed take an interest in watching cartoons. He has always preferred watching more serious things like documentaries about whether phenomenons and stuff. I'm sorry if you need to delve into fantasy to be happy not everyone is like that.

Last edited:
View attachment 632969

Well.....the latest woke movie nobody is talking about is "THOR Love And Thunder".

Peers that somehow Thor's girlfriend figured out how to stitch together Mojlanir (the magic hammer) and took possession of it after it was destroyed by another woman in a fight with Thor. Seems Thor is really a wimp even though he's supposed to be the strongest Avenger.

So Thor had a better hammer made for him....Stormbreaker....which is a really bad-ass name for a weapon.
Course Thor still has his powers, even tho some chick is toting around is hammer that nobody's supposed to be able to lift unless they're worthy, somehow gained his powers and his helmet, as well as his uniform.

Are you following me?

WTF?

When will Disney stop this madness?????:meow:

Reported. Has to be Fake News

Love guardians of the galaxy. Like most of the other marvels. Thor alone is boring. I kinda like the rock guy but not all the time in every movie. Spiderman is a dweeb but he was ok in endgame. Not crazy about valkeri chick.

Liked black panther but just as in Spartacus...I don't want to get a new guy to take the one's place. He was an excellent actor. And, they plan to make black panther a woman. Um. No. Worse, a lesbian maybe too.

Not at all! Why? Is Disney the only thing you think kids should like??? Seriously? Your words are kind of disturbing!

Today (at 50) I don't even watch TV or movies much and have little interest in it. When I do it's usually serious stuff not fantastical stuff I spend most of my time on home projects, nature, and my music. I've played keyboard since '84 and professionally since 1997. I enjoy what I do immensely when I have the time.

Even my son has never seemed take an interest in watching cartoons. He has always preferred watching more serious things like documentaries about whether phenomenons and stuff. I'm sorry if you need to delve into fantasy to be happy not everyone is like that.
lol....if you say so....

View attachment 632969

Well.....the latest woke movie nobody is talking about is "THOR Love And Thunder".

Peers that somehow Thor's girlfriend figured out how to stitch together Mojlanir (the magic hammer) and took possession of it after it was destroyed by another woman in a fight with Thor. Seems Thor is really a wimp even though he's supposed to be the strongest Avenger.

So Thor had a better hammer made for him....Stormbreaker....which is a really bad-ass name for a weapon.
Course Thor still has his powers, even tho some chick is toting around is hammer that nobody's supposed to be able to lift unless they're worthy, somehow gained his powers and his helmet, as well as his uniform.

Are you following me?

WTF?

When will Disney stop this madness?????:meow:

No sure exactly what woke is. I assume it is a social agenda which conservatives disapprove which is essential all social agenda. I guess a female Thor is Woke. I wonder if Supergirl is woke or maybe Superboy is woke.

Aside from woke, is it worth watching?

Forum List

Back