Thor's A Chick

not at all,, its just a comic book movie with a lot of pretty colors and bright lights,,,

but youre sure invested in being triggered by a comic book movie,,
So you are just impressed with pretty colors and bright lights content doesnā€™t matter. That explains a lot.

when its a comic book movie and that easy to understand yes I am impressed,,,
Noā€¦you just donā€™t have a good argument for the random changing of established characters ,their actions and storylines to insert propaganda. So you resort to insinuating the genre is just dumb.

Noā€¦you just donā€™t have a good argument for the random changing of established characters ,their actions and storylines to insert propaganda. So you resort to insinuating the genre is just dumb.
you obviously have no imagination and take a comic book movie to seriously,,

when did I call anything other than you dumb??

You said no one should care about the consistency in writing because itā€™s a ā€œ fucking comic book movieā€. So what should we care about the consistency in writing in then?

BTW I have lots of interestsā€¦not just comic book movies. I can talk about all of them in detail. Why is that a problem for you?

You said no one should care about the consistency in writing because itā€™s a ā€œ fucking comic book movieā€. So what should we care about the consistency in writing in then?
I never said that you lying little skank,,,

I said youre supposed to use your imagination,,

I never said that you lying little skank,,,

I said youre supposed to use your imagination,,
Your words when I say the writing is inconsistent and I shouldnā€™t have to use my imagination to fill the writers plot holes and inconsistenciesā€¦

ā€œITS A FUCKING COMIC BOOK MOVIE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

youre being a fucking idiot,,ā€

Your words when I say the writing is inconsistent and I shouldnā€™t have to use my imagination to fill the writers plot holes and inconsistenciesā€¦

ā€œITS A FUCKING COMIC BOOK MOVIE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

youre being a fucking idiot,,ā€
well it is a comic book movie and you are supposed to use your imagination to fill in the blanks,,

well it is a comic book movie and you are supposed to use your imagination to fill in the blanks,,
No Iā€™m not. The writers are telling the storyā€¦not me. If their story doesnā€™t make sense to the viewer based on previous material thatā€™s a failure in their part.

No Iā€™m not. The writers are telling the storyā€¦not me. If their story doesnā€™t make sense to the viewer based on previous material thatā€™s a failure in their part.
or youre just a snowflake karen and only deserve being laughed at,,

but a meltdown is a meltdown,, and youve been having a meltdown because you have no imagination or understand how comics work,,
Sure I do. Comic books usually tell stories in a 4 to 6 issue story arc ( sometimes less). They have plenty of time to flesh out a good story or characterā€¦you thinking they donā€™t is just weird. They have after all made movies out of themā€¦obviously the story arcs came from the comic books as do all of the characters.

Forum List

Back