This will surely hurt BIGLEAGUE...

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
To all the antisemites, naysayers and assorted Leftwing nut jobs that claimed that the US will NEVER move it's embassy to Jerusalem...today it was announced that the US embassy will actually move it's embassy to Jerusalem much earlier than expected, by May of this year! And, at a cost of only $250,000! Even better, the bulk of the tab for the embassy is being picked up by donations from the American Jewish and Christian Evangelical communities. How's them apples now?

I am looking forward to more melodramatic hissyfits and whining by the IslamoNazi / Jew hating crowd. Buy some extra popcorn in May folks, this is gonna be good! Perhaps even a Pallywood Oscar will be handed out!

U.S. ready to open Jerusalem embassy in May: State Department

Last edited:
DsVUVVb.gif

:fu:

“ Pigs Fly’” OK with me. The most important thing is that E. Jerusalem will ALWAYS be under Israeli control. I honestly don’t care ‍♀️ whether it’s the Capital or not

I'm sure that you mean the Old City part of East Jerusalem.
Israel wants it all
So do the Muslims.
Shall we debate?
Let’s have a fistfight and then you two spend the whole fight saying you want to stop fighting but the other guy refuses.

“ Pigs Fly’” OK with me. The most important thing is that E. Jerusalem will ALWAYS be under Israeli control. I honestly don’t care ‍♀️ whether it’s the Capital or not

Israel wants it all
So do the Muslims.
Shall we debate?
Let’s have a fistfight and then you two spend the whole fight saying you want to stop fighting but the other guy refuses.
Let’s say your love of slave labor makes you no different from a neo-Con.

Israel wants it all
So do the Muslims.
Shall we debate?
Sure, here are the terms

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

Israel wants it all
So do the Muslims.
Shall we debate?
Sure, here are the terms

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
And yet you object to Israel existing or defending itself from attack.

Israel wants it all
So do the Muslims.
Shall we debate?
Let’s say your love of slave labor makes you no different from a neo-Con.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stick to the terms
Your terms are the end of Israel.
You’re such a moron; you think no one here knows where you’re coming from?

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a minority Jewish population (around 3–5% of the total). It read:

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia

Stick to the terms

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a minority Jewish population (around 3–5% of the total). It read:

And so?
Get attacked.
Kick ass.
Gain land.
Are you mentally retarded because you don’t seem to get action/consequences?
Documents mean dip squat when one’s life is threatened.

Stick to the terms

And so?
Get attacked.
Kick ass.
Gain land.
you cannot gain land by conquest or War, if you occupy a people you are responsible for their care and
well being
Right of conquest - Wikipedia

Stick to the terms

And so?
Get attacked.
Kick ass.
Gain land.
you cannot gain land by conquest or War, if you occupy a people you are responsible for their care and
well being
So you’re an idiot?
Because the UN tends to disagree with you.

Stick to the terms

And so?
Get attacked.
Kick ass.
Gain land.
well being
By the way moron, read the whole article.

Forum List

Back