This will surely hurt BIGLEAGUE...

No, but these will, just as surely as the US embassy will open in Jerusalem...
image02.jpg

:fu:

“ Pigs Fly’” OK with me. The most important thing is that E. Jerusalem will ALWAYS be under Israeli control. I honestly don’t care ‍♀️ whether it’s the Capital or not

I'm sure that you mean the Old City part of East Jerusalem.
Israel wants it all
So do the Muslims.
Shall we debate?
Sure, here are the terms

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
And this irrelevant BS has exactly what to do with the fact that the moving of the US embassy has been moved to May of this year?

:fu:

“ Pigs Fly’” OK with me. The most important thing is that E. Jerusalem will ALWAYS be under Israeli control. I honestly don’t care ‍♀️ whether it’s the Capital or not

I'm sure that you mean the Old City part of East Jerusalem.
Israel wants it all

Actually, there is a decrepit Arab neighborhood in East Jerusalem called Abu Dis, which is not part of the walled Old City. Israel has already said that the Arabs can have that if they want it.

To all the antisemites, naysayers and assorted Leftwing nut jobs that claimed that the US will NEVER move it's embassy to Jerusalem...today it was announced that the US embassy will actually move it's embassy to Jerusalem much earlier than expected, by May of this year! And, at a cost of only $250,000! Even better, the bulk of the tab for the embassy is being picked up by donations from the American Jewish and Christian Evangelical communities. How's them apples now?

I am looking forward to more melodramatic hissyfits and whining by the IslamoNazi / Jew hating crowd. Buy some extra popcorn in May folks, this is gonna be good! Perhaps even a Pallywood Oscar will be handed out!

U.S. ready to open Jerusalem embassy in May: State Department
Doesn’t matter

We will move it back once Trump is in jail

Stick to the terms
Your terms are the end of Israel.
Look, if israel has to play by the rules, it might not win outright! Feel sorry for us poor children of children of children of Holohoax survivors
What exactly are you talking about? 6 million Jews vs 600 million neighboring Arabs and the Arabs got humiliated every time they ganged up against the tiny nation of Israel. But then again...if Israel were to behave like the genocidal Arabs or Muslims do, there wouldn't be a single "Palestinian" Arab left alive.

To all the antisemites, naysayers and assorted Leftwing nut jobs that claimed that the US will NEVER move it's embassy to Jerusalem...today it was announced that the US embassy will actually move it's embassy to Jerusalem much earlier than expected, by May of this year! And, at a cost of only $250,000! Even better, the bulk of the tab for the embassy is being picked up by donations from the American Jewish and Christian Evangelical communities. How's them apples now?

I am looking forward to more melodramatic hissyfits and whining by the IslamoNazi / Jew hating crowd. Buy some extra popcorn in May folks, this is gonna be good! Perhaps even a Pallywood Oscar will be handed out!

U.S. ready to open Jerusalem embassy in May: State Department
Doesn’t matter

We will move it back once Trump is in jail
That would be a great fantasy for a left winger to jerkoff to.

The exact derivation of "Abu Dis" is widely disputed. Popular etymological theories draw inspiration from Latin for "shy", ancient Greek for "mother of ten villages" , an Arabic reference to the trees which once populated the area, or an adaptation of the Roman-era village "Beta Budison" which preceded Abu Dis
Abu Dis - Wikipedia
now you know, Abu sharmuta

And the diz responds. It's yet another Jewish city with a Jewish name the invading Arabs renamed. They did that often. Even your Ramallah had a Jewish name that started with Rama.

And the diz responds. It's yet another Jewish city with a Jewish name the invading Arabs renamed. They did that often. Even your Ramallah had a Jewish name that started with Rama.
In the 1922 census of Palestine conducted by the British Mandate authorities, Abu Diz had a population of 1,029, all Muslims,[16] increasing in the 1931 census to a population of 1,297, still all Muslims, in 272 houses.[17]

In 1945, Abu Dis had a population of 1,940 Muslims,[18] with 27,896 dunams of land, according to an official land and population survey.[19] Of this, 4,981 dunams were used for cereals,[20] while 158 dunams were built-up land.[21]

Between 1922 and 1947, the population of Abu Dis increased by 110%.[22] The town suffered extensive damage in the 1927 Jericho earthquake. All the homes were damaged and every cistern was cracked. Since Abu Dis depended on rain-water cisterns for its water supply, this caused great hardship. al-Eizariya (Bethany), half a mile away, suffered little damage
Abu Dis - Wikipedia

We do know that the Jews have claimed back their historical, ancestral, religious, and cultural homeland. And they are there to stay. And now the US and a few other countries are acknowledging that by moving their embassies to the Jerusalem, the eternal Jewish capital. Deal with it!

In the 1922 census of Palestine conducted by the British Mandate authorities, Abu Diz had a population of 1,029, all Muslims,[16] increasing in the 1931 census to a population of 1,297, still all Muslims, in 272 houses.[17]

In 1945, Abu Dis had a population of 1,940 Muslims,[18] with 27,896 dunams of land, according to an official land and population survey.[19] Of this, 4,981 dunams were used for cereals,[20] while 158 dunams were built-up land.[21]

Between 1922 and 1947, the population of Abu Dis increased by 110%.[22] The town suffered extensive damage in the 1927 Jericho earthquake. All the homes were damaged and every cistern was cracked. Since Abu Dis depended on rain-water cisterns for its water supply, this caused great hardship. al-Eizariya (Bethany), half a mile away, suffered little damage
Abu Dis - Wikipedia
I think the Muslims should leave the Jewish land renamed "father of the ass" by the Arab invaders and another American consulate should be placed there as well, to better serve the public.

We do know that the Jews have claimed back their historical, ancestral, religious, and cultural homeland. And they are there to stay. And now the US and a few other countries are acknowledging that by moving their embassies to the Jerusalem, the eternal Jewish capital. Deal with it!
name four or five?

Forum List

Back