This will piss you off: regard the crime and the punishment

The Sheriff‘s office did not agree with it, they were never consulted. Gascon lied about that too. He’s a Soro’s Marxist.

This is what happens when you let Democrats run cities and states.

What did Soros have to do with this? Do you know what Marxist means?

The reason they run the most populated areas they believe in diversity.

I was searching for a thread of logic in this post,..... but you must have stuffed it in the bowl with whatever else you are smoking.

They use and twist the meaning of what diversity is, just to turn it into a tool to mislead the misguided. Anyway... what they consider to be diversity is nothing when accountability and respect is purposely removed.

I was searching for a thread of logic in this post,..... but you must have stuffed it in the bowl with whatever else you are smoking.

They use and twist the meaning of what diversity is, just to turn it into a tool to mislead the misguided. Anyway... what they consider to be diversity is nothing when accountability and respect is purposely removed.
I certainly don't see why you would be looking for a thread of logic, in a post like this, only 19 posts old when it died of natural causes back in June of last year, to be resurrected this evening. Just sayin...:smoke:

I certainly don't see why you would be looking for a thread of logic, in a post like this, only 19 posts old when it died of natural causes back in June of last year, to be resurrected this evening. Just sayin...:smoke:

well, I guess that bowl was pretty dry then...

At a guess....
Prosecution didn't want to send a 17 year old to prison because some other convict would decide to "do the world a favor" and erase him. That convict might get a few months solitary for the crime....

So they opted for "summer camp" and sent him home. But the guy's neighborhood was just as criminal as prison and someone else decided to "do the world a favor".

I'm glad that the mamma and baby are doing OK now.

Forum List

Back