This Will Explode A Few Regressives Heads

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
I saw an interview with Trump on Hannity last night, I'm really surprised regressives haven't posted a thousand threads on it by now, screaming and cursing Trump. But since they haven't I figured what the hell.

During the interview Sean asked Trump what supreme court justices would he try to replicate if he had the opportunity to appoint one or more judges to the court. To my utter surprise he said Scalia and Thomas. Maybe this guy is more conservative than many are giving him credit for.

Your thoughts?

I saw an interview with Trump on Hannity last night, I'm really surprised regressives haven't posted a thousand threads on it by now, screaming and cursing Trump. But since they haven't I figured what the hell.

During the interview Sean asked Trump what supreme court justices would he try to replicate if he had the opportunity to appoint one or more judges to the court. To my utter surprise he said Scalia and Thomas. Maybe this guy is more conservative than many are giving him credit for.

Your thoughts?
He's still the most Liberal of all the GOP candidates.

Your thoughts?

Do you seriously think the baby shrub or Kaisch would attempt to nominate another Scalia or Thomas, I don't.

Your thoughts?

Do you seriously think the baby shrub or Kaisch would attempt to nominate another Scalia or Thomas, I don't.
I wouldn't bother to guess whom he would nominate. But saying he would nominate conservative justices does not make him Liberal. His actions and positions on tbe issues do which is why he ranks among the most Liberal of all the GOP candidates.

Your thoughts?

I wouldn't bother to guess whom he would nominate. But saying he would nominate conservative justices does not make him Liberal. His actions and positions on tbe issues do which is why he ranks among the most Liberal of all the GOP candidates.

But it does tend to counter the regressives narrative that all he wants is the power of the dear leaders pen and phone.

Your thoughts?

But it does tend to counter the regressives narrative that all he wants is the power of the dear leaders pen and phone.
He will be replacing one justice if not three. i think he will pick based on his deportation promise.

Your thoughts?

He will be replacing one justice if not three. i think he will pick based on his deportation promise.

Don't see where that would come into play, it's already the law. Trump just says he'll enforce it.

Your thoughts?

Canned answer for base appeal. Hil uses her super secret illegal email account to keep him up to date on probable questions and best answers.

Don't see where that would come into play, it's already the law. Trump just says he'll enforce it.
Its called hedging your bet. You pick the person who wins and they will pick for their biggest promise.

Your thoughts?

Canned answer for base appeal. Hil uses her super secret illegal email account to keep him up to date on probable questions and best answers.

Did I mention Trump and Thomas have been friends for years?

Its called hedging your bet. You pick the person who wins and they will pick for their biggest promise.

I don't see immigration as his biggest promise, I think trade deals are much bigger.

Your thoughts?

And it does that .... how?

Your thoughts?

Constitutional type judges like Thomas and Scalia tend to drop the hammer on presidents who stray outside their constitutional limits. But you already knew that.

Your thoughts?

The last part was joke, just wanted to make sure that was clear. I'll stick by the first part. When Trumps run was a rumor I started looking at him a bit. Didn't know much but the outline, never watched The Apprentice for example. One of the first things I got on him was an interview he did with Howard Stern from YouTube, not sure how dated it was. He was funny, earthy, smart, entertaining. I thought "This guys not a complete nut like his birther rep suggests". He was likeable and I got the impression a lot more liberal than I had assumed. He's got a lot of friends, I can see why, wouldn't surprise me at all if he was friends with Thomas. I've read Thomas's autobiography and quite a bit about him. Him I don't like. I won't get started on that.

Constitutional type judges like Thomas and Scalia tend to drop the hammer on presidents who stray outside their constitutional limits. But you already knew that.
Ah, I see your intent is to bullshit in your own thread. Remind me again how those "Constitutional type judges" came down on Bush for wiretapping without warrants...?

Your thoughts?

The last part was joke, just wanted to make sure that was clear. I'll stick by the first part. When Trumps run was a rumor I started looking at him a bit. Didn't know much but the outline, never watched The Apprentice for example. One of the first things I got on him was an interview he did with Howard Stern from YouTube, not sure how dated it was. He was funny, earthy, smart, entertaining. I thought "This guys not a complete nut like his birther rep suggests". He was likeable and I got the impression a lot more liberal than I had assumed. He's got a lot of friends, I can see why, wouldn't surprise me at all if he was friends with Thomas. I've read Thomas's autobiography and quite a bit about him. Him I don't like. I won't get started on that.

I don't know a lot about Thomas the person, but his record on the court has been pretty consistently conservative.

Ah, I see your intent is to bullshit in your own thread. Remind me again how those "Constitutional type judges" came down on Bush for wiretapping without warrants...?

Tell me the case you're referring to and I'll take a look at it.

Your thoughts?

I don't know a lot about Thomas the person, but his record on the court has been pretty consistently conservative.

Yep, that's great if you're a conservative. Luckily all my notes on him are on a crashed hard drive, he's the type of subject I tend to get carried away on. That's why I said "I won't get started on that." If you ever look at him find something on his "absent while present" reputation. He went years without asking a single question from the bench. OK, not another word.

Tell me the case you're referring to and I'll take a look at it.
CNN.com - Bush says he signed NSA wiretap order - Dec 17, 2005

Forum List

Back