This WAS Hillary

That was a dumb skit, but dumb skits aren't that rare, and hers wasn't the worst.

dfont.png

This is a spoof she truly did. And to be honest it sucks.

Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016?

Not much of an actress, no. But it's nice to see she went out of her way to make the right-wing myth about talking with a Southern accent a reality at long last.

Not much of an actress, no. But it's nice to see she went out of her way to make the right-wing myth about talking with a Southern accent a reality at long last.

Well, it's a piss poor imitation of any Southern accent I've ever heard - and I was born and raised in the South.

Well, it's a piss poor imitation of any Southern accent I've ever heard - and I was born and raised in the South.

She just can't squeeze out the Chicago twang.

The reference is to a political message board myth started by Fox Noise claiming to have a clip of her using a Southern accent --- the part they edited out was that she was quoting, with full credit, the lyrics of a gospel song, and didn't fake an accent at all... it was still the same Chicago twang. The video here is the first time I've ever actually heard her try one on, although it looks like she's imitating Tom Hanks' imitation of an Alabama accent --- which wasn't very good either.

Is that White Privilege or spoiling your adult daughter.

An example of white privilege is the ability of white people driving around a black ghetto for hours on end and never getting stopped by cops.

Come on, cops!! What do you think they are looking for? Watermelon? Chicken and Pancakes? Chitlins'?

Forum List

Back